The Person you lost your Virginity to: What are they up to nowadays?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last I knew she had 2 kids and the dude wasn't around any more. That was back in 2008 so I don't know about her current situation

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I fukked her when I was 17 or something then fukked her again 2 years ago or so at 26 and both times I was too drunk to cum

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I don't know about the first one, I don't make an effort to keep up with women after we're done, but words gets around about ex's.

One of them is married to an aspiring rapper, late 20's. Hopefully they make it.
One has a kid by a dude, looks like me, moved outta state. Is now a jesus freak.

Another is doing something medical/adminstrative related. Starting to turn into the younger version of her man hating mother.
Another, manages a Potbelly's. Same as above.
(Having met older guys who married/had kids with younger versions of ^those two^ women, i see how I dodged bullets).

Another works at Sprint, selling phones. About to turn 30 next year. Living with her fine ass roomate still, which i who I wanted in the first place.

The rest of them women I don't know what they're up to now. I never messed with dumb women, so they all should do well in life. They all graduated college and such.

All of them I've seen still look good too.

Some of these stories though, y'all know some rough ones.:skip:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
she got 4 kids, married, and thick as fukk.

bet she still swallow like a champ but if she did would she have 4 chillens? :ohhh:

all my old hoes got babies :lupe:

i dodged a lot of bullets :whew:

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
Inspired to look up the chick that took my card back when but she's nowhere on the internet at least.

She was like 32 and I was 20. She was in the army but was taking classes at the University, had a son that was only like 6 years younger than me. Shyt felt a bit weird in hindsight.

Last I saw her she came to my apartment back in 05 & I tried to get something started & she was all "I thought we were more than just fukk buddies" and she bounced on me. Haven't heard from her since.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I think she wifed up by some dude in the navy... Or she's in the navy.... I Facebook stalked her like 6 years ago
Edit: decided to look her up, apparently married to an army negro and is a want to be film maker :ehh:

Last edited:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
she's actually a good friend of mine til this day, we're in the same social circles

we have a complicated history though. she was my 1st girlfriend when we were in middle school, we barely talked in HS (different schools/she hated me), & then we reconnected in college, somehow we lived in the same dorm freshman year. since then we've been cool peoples

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
She lives in South Africa and is happily married with 4 children.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
she's real weird and been through some fukkery no doubt. Shes A girl that will hold a dude down but she stays going for the bad boys or wastemans. We still mad cool...might try to tap it this week actually hmm,