The Person you lost your Virginity to: What are they up to nowadays?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Chick named was Lauren lost my virginity at 19, she was 22-23. Currently i think she has 4 children, but whenever i see her we hugged and embrace, small talk and keep it moving.

Last edited:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Bummy anorexic snow bunny but last I saw her 3 yrs ago, she was working at Target in the bakery section.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I seen that bytch last week. She my homie but she still ain't shyt :pachaha:
Chuckle.gif

You bogus for that, but at least y'all still cool...lol

Daps
Reppin
VOID
TBH, I don't know. It happened when ten years ago. She was 24, I was 19. Crazy story. It was basically a one night stand...but :blessed:nonetheless.

I will admit, I saw this thread last night when I was rolling and have tried to find out where she was via google, but unfortunately I didn't know her last name.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
She just recently had another kid.
She's on Instagram posting pictures of "what whores do and how she does not act like that". That shyt is funny to me.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
:damn:

Why can't that happen to me?

I look, smell, taste & feel like chocolate silk. I dressed nice in HS, and has made and started for every basketball team I've played for in my entire life. My teeth are straight and white, and I always had a full fridge. So in hindsight: You aint me, nikka.

But in all reality, she lucked up and hit the lottery, because I kinda did it "late", just for the simple fact that I even thought I was "too cool" to be simpin' & p*ssy begging. I was kinda scared too. But I was never scared to be honest, so I told the bytch the truth. She looked good too.

She's somewhere now blogging on tumblr, and just basically being satan.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I look, smell, taste & feel like chocolate silk. I dressed nice in HS, and has made and started for every basketball team I've played for in my entire life. My teeth are straight and white, and I always had a full fridge. So in hindsight: You aint me, nikka.

But in all reality, she lucked up and hit the lottery, because I kinda did it "late", just for the simple fact that I even thought I was "too cool" to be simpin' & p*ssy begging. I was kinda scared too. But I was never scared to be honest, so I told the bytch the truth. She looked good too.

She's somewhere now blogging on tumblr, and just basically being satan.

Plus I left school at 16. I missed out on my prime years. I'm 18 now :to:

I need to get back in education just for the p*ssy