The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Have you ever considered it? I would assume anyone could be a Monk brother.

You gotta have a bachelors degree and then go to semimary school for 4-5 years. Before going to seminary school you have to be apart of a catholic church for several years.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IN 2 days there will be a 1000 posts in this thread........I still don't understand how myself, but let that sink in for a sec, then ask yourself if you should ever take real life advice seriously off of this site ever again.....
To be fair some advice on the Coli is pretty decent

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Let’s be real men are way more real with themselves than women are about this, if anything men are too real to the point of delusion as backwards as that may sound.

Plenty of men will straight up admit they aren’t attractive, confident, successful, social etc enough to get the women he wants if any women at all. A lot of these dudes prolly got a chick checkin for them right now and don’t see it because of his lack of confidence.

How many women admit to themselves they aren’t attractive enough to land the men they think they deserve? :jbhmm:

Why did all the women in this thread act like they didn’t see this post?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why did all the women in this thread act like they didn’t see this post?

It's the reason why inceldom is never a problem with women. When they settle they find someone. There were a piece in the New York Times about women with severe genetic defects who were looking for love. They had no problem finding dudes to fukk them One chick couldn't walk so the dude had to pick her up and carry her into bed, He dropped her and started laughing at her and left.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Again I'll reiterate, There's no need for moral panic. Society is working just the way it's supposed to. Human's aren't a pair bonding species in the sense we don't mate with one person for life. We are a tournament mating species. Men and women compete for the best mates It is a zero sum game and it's not. Throughout human history men died way more than women so it didn't matter if there were "late bloomers" because they'd probably die early. So did Men that had several wives, If too many Alpha's died and beta's lived women would pick the betas.

Modern society makes women use the state for provision and protection so a man is mainly chosen on his looks.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
If you're 22 with 30+ bodies, and have never paid for p*ssy monetarily, then you're definitely in that top 20%.

If you started at 16, then that's five bodies a year at least.

nikkas is out here in perpetual, ceaseless droughts.

Nah I just am super technical in my approach. I have protocols/routine. I always get high/or am high to go out and get new strange irl. I also use apps as well like Pure that are explicitly for sex in addition to regular ones. I'm a candidly logical thinker, and predicated on efficiency, as a result I don't slow down to smell the roses on the day to day, because I'm focused/concerned/occupied with my objectives/tasks/goals. I can be social when I'm in the mood and people gravitate towards me when I'm engaged. It's usually off of intellect, dry/dark humor/wit which stems from my cynicism, and mild apathy. When I get high my intelligence switches from logical to social, and I swing to the inverse of my usual self, I can tap into logic, but it's almost like pausing enjoying the moment to think. I get more eccentric/playful/flirtatious and can more or less get sex 80% of the time, but's not me being that Breh (I'm 5'8'' 165, lean working on getting cut up/shredded, but regular in the face) I'm just keen to social cues, body language. So I can read the women who are mentally preoccupied, anxious, looking for someone to notice them, or already horny/in a nasty mood, and there's an in for all of the situations, and I just fit the bill in terms of attitude delivery (ie. "You look like you need a smoke", "What's wrong?", "Aye can't front you looking like type of trouble I'm tryna get into".) The delivery + genuine content/current ease/warm vibes, has like an 85% closing rate.

I understand how to play and am very precise in my approach. Not a volume shooter. Only take high percentage shots. My easiest lay to date, was off crossfade in Downtown LA on a work trip. Bagged a chick on street after leaving a bar near the Standard by simply starting to walk in rhythm with her playfully after I'd finished crossing the street as she was passing the crosswalk (I synced it up bc I noticed her up the before the walk sign turned so I had to walk with a bit of pace to sync up meeting her so she could see me coming in advance), and I opened with a plain how's you night and wry smile. Had convo about nothing for 2-3 mins while I walked towards my hotel and she just kept walking with me. It had been over but I put an exclamation point on it by being playfully lazy on my closing line.

Bossino: "You know with all this walking you gotta be thirsty, I got hella water in my room :mjgrin:"

Girl: "You know that sounds good :queen:"

Just like the movies soon as I opened my room we were all over each other. The kicker is when she left afterwards as I walked her out she

I don't think I'll ever meet a new chick and close faster than that. Start to finish 8-9 minutes top from meeting her to freaking in the room. Like it was an extremely fortunate setup with the bar being a couple blocks from the Hilton, and her coming from the Standard when I was heading back to the room.

Caught 6 bodies that month, but I go through droughts/gaps but I'm usually not trying/interested. It comes in spurts but in sobriety I'm not willing to put the work in more often than not, and also won't shoot any risky shots.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Do you have male friends?

im not talking about him specifically. I know nothing about Breh. I’m just responding to his 1 post.

Actually that’s a lie. He’s said he struggles to meet and engage with women (in other words) and he has the desire to do so - which to my mind is a very normal thing. Based on that I gather he’s a relatively low confidence man atm but wants to overcome that. I could be wrong on that front. Assuming that’s the case, there’s a big chance he has few (sociable) male friends - birds of a feather flock together - but that might not be the case so I’ve asked him.

he’s mentioned he lives near a beach. Somewhere men and women go to relax and entertain themselves. Looking for women here makes some level of sense. But a low confidence guy by himself hitting a beach looking for women can easily be seen as creepy. Going in a group, playing volleyball or something makes it easier to interact with women. Easier for anyone but especially someone that struggles to meet women.

I have no reason to purposely condescend brehs. I only want to understand and maybe help where I can.

Oh you talking about at @JadeB , not @Undead Ban , disregard my take

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
This is a major problem but once again society will just ignore it until we have hoards of incel terrorists attacks or something.

that said Idk what the best solution is

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is there anywhere else in the world where something so basic as relationships between men and women is so strained and confused? I feel like no other country on earth besides America has men and women constantly going back and forth about what should be basic principles of relationships/attraction/dating/finding a mate etc.
I feel like this is something that's exclusive to America and perhaps the West in general. It seems like it would be relatively easy to find a quality wife in some other part of the world and one wouldn't have to go through all the exhausting hurdles that we do here.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Is there anywhere else in the world where something so basic as relationships between men and women is so strained and confused? I feel like no other country on earth besides America has men and women constantly going back and forth about what should be basic principles of relationships/attraction/dating/finding a mate etc.
I feel like this is something that's exclusive to America and perhaps the West in general. It seems like it would be relatively easy to find a quality wife in some other part of the world and one wouldn't have to go through all the exhausting hurdles that we do here.

America is dying.:mjlol: