The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
People underestimate how true this is.

Wait till the economy dips.

A bunch of jobless sexually frustrated young men is a recipe for mass destruction

Need to legalize prostitution asap

for what? It would be worse. Men will start spending their money on hookers and have women think it’s a good way to have a career. You know they we would start making BS rules just like they changing what is rape and sexual harassment. Paying for sex is for losers. You gotta pay for something that all women have? Hell nah

Daps
This one of the best analogies I ever heard :ohhh:

Why would a man be willing to put in more effort/time/money etc for the same woman another man can have effortlessly? :gucci:

Would you be willing to pay $100 for the same exact product the store is willing to sell to another customer for $15? :jbhmm:

Or would u just say :camby: to that product and that store? :unimpressed:

Take it one step further ...

... when a woman is young and in her prime, she gives her best enthusiastically to a segment of men who turns her on.

Then as she becomes older ... declining looks and fertility along with children, baggage, weight, potential health issues, and debt in tow; now she wants dating and commitment along with an increased asking premium for the buyer (i.e. get the bag) ....
This is the "I'm tired of games. I want a real relationship."

Will any buyer (who knows the game) sign up for the frontend increased cost purchase with attending backend carrying costs?

The sum total of it all can be staggering ....

TL;DR: The juice isn't worth the squeeze ....

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Yea I been down that road already.

Heard all that "there's plenty of fish in the sea" bullshyt a million times.

I accept rejection in the work field. Get back up and go for another interview for a promotion because there are direct benefits to getting a promotion.
I ain't doing that shyt again in the dating world.
There are no benefits to it.

u really don't look bad in that gym photo from the bit i can see :ld:

if u ever decide you wanna give it another chance i think going to a female-dominated space in person or online is best. dating sites are mostly men, so competition is tougher for men sending messages. go somewhere where the odds are in your favor. u might even get some women acting the aggressor and approaching u

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I've gone to a therapist but for other issues not for women.

My therapist told me I need to focus on the aspects of my life I'm good at which I do.

Tryna date would do the exact opposite of that.

I've deleted all my dating app profiles.
What city u at breh?
Tbh u should have no issues if u live in the top 5 american cities
New york
Chicago
La
Houston
Atlanta

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seriously. Literally dreaming about it nightly since 13. How are guys out here just not fukking?

I think it’s the food and the high estrogen diet. May also explain the low birth rates.

Honestly, men should stop eating processed foods and revert to the African diet ASAP!

Meats and vegetables.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
The 2008 recession and 2020 covid pandemic have erased the chances of an entire generation of men from creating wealth and entering the middle class.

Social media also fukked it up for this generation of men. A young broke college breh cannot find his female equivalent (for LTR) because there are 10,000 simps in her dms willing to drop a stack on her. What incentive does she have to be with you and build when she can find a breh already at the finish line and hope he commits to her?

Also kevin samuels exposed what lays ahead for this generation of young black men, at least one third of brehs under 35 are listening to him and are hearing the type of nonsense that modern women are on.

Ask your young male relatives why they are not dating, the answer you will get from 50% of them is "I am working on my self"

nikkas are 16 years old and mgtow :dead:

An entire generation of brehs all vying to get into that top 20% :wow:

It won't end well for society at large, which is why my only advice I give to any breh reading this is to focus on accruing as much wealth as you possibly can in this decade to escape from the 9 to 5 hellhole, and take care of your health and fitness :yeshrug:

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Since the game transitioned moreso online.. The Competition is more fierce than ever for alot of these dudes... Nikkas is now competiting with Industry nikkas, club owners, scammers, and "ballers" from different states.

Nikkas up in the DM whereas Trey Songz or Chris Brown is up in there and offering to fly her out for a pool party.. Who she gonna roll with?

Gotta keep telling yourselves this shyt is a numbers game now and you gotta keep trying

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it because young brehs be on their phone 24/7.

Noone has taught them how to hunt.

I have seen with my own eyes, bad chicks walking by and a gang of nikkas will be on their phone. Life is just going by for these brehs who are just looking at photoshopped instagram models instead of real girls.

There was this thread that was like "why can't girls approach us?" or some shyt. That is when I was like :martin:

Brehs clowning that truck driver guy in that other thread, at least he is not afraid to talk to women and have a friendly conversation.
Yup you’re right it basically boils down to just getting straight point to these women
You can’t beat around the bush with these women