The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You dont talk to women in real life? or you do and they still reject you?
maybe you should lower your standards even more :yeshrug:
I don't talk to women in real life.

I'm in my 30's and peace of mind is very important to me.

I don't want to deal with those feelings of rejection and feeling inadequate by women.

I have a career and family members I need to take care of now.

Chasing after something I've been trying to get since I was 14 seems meaningless and like a headache now more than ever.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Every man has felt this same frustration at some point no matter how good looking they are.
Have you ever tried dating women of other races or considered getting a foreign black women?
Witnessing friends who were attractive and how women treated them I'd have to disagree.

Most of the time those dudes had options.
Women would throw themselves at them and let them have sex with no strings attached.

So much so that they rejected women who actually wanted relationships with them because they were having too much sex with other random women.

They literally had a choice of settling down with one woman that wanted them to settle down, or continue to have sex with random women who wanted them for random sex.

I only say that to say not all men go through rejection in the same way.

But to answer your question I'm not under the impression that American black women are the problem.

I am.

My negative experiences with women has left me not really wanting to pursue them.

I'm tryna focus on the aspects of my life I'm actually good at instead of constantly dwelling on the things I'm not good at I.E. women.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

I don't want to deal with those feelings of rejection and feeling inadequate by women.

Chasing after something I've been trying to get since I was 14 seems meaningless and like a headache now more than ever.

:picard:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You're the last person who should be calling anyone a weirdo. You're a fukking basket case that can't pray hard enough to curb his own neuroses. Get a therapist a purpose and then come back. Otherwise shut the fukk up you troglydite.

You're the same type of incel this shyt is geared towards.
Insult me all you want but you’re beneath me if you think paying for sex is ok

concise

Veteran
Daps
The main problem is that most men on the coli rely only on dating apps to get women , when that's skewed heavily to favor women.

Dating apps makes men who are regular looking, into thinking they are disfigured. While, making average women think they super models.

If dating/social media apps wasn't a thing. Sexless men wouldnt be as common.

Japan had this problem before social media and before dating apps though. :mjpls:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
It has nothing to do with the perspective your talking about..

The higher your tax bracket, the less time you usually have to deal with females who want all your time because you long stroked their brains out...:mjlit:

Sometimes you gotta pay for peace of mind:yeshrug:
Nobody here famous to have that excuse. Do you tho.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Who are you to criticize anything I do?

Some of us are financially flexible, older and recognize exactly what we want. Money equals paid bills to you, to others like myself after awhile..it becomes leverage and means of investment. Some younger cats have this mindset and I have no problem with buying what you want, period..better than crying about your lack of options on a message board when you could create and buyout an option for yourself.
Nah that’s wack. I rather go on a losing streak. Where’s the pride?

banner34

Superstar
Daps
The “average chick” isn’t “dating”...she is complaining about how the “regular guy” is wack,
and so she can’t settle for that.

...but she is still fuccing, though. She got a roster or 2-3+ dudes she can call if she wants it bad enough.
The average girl in a relationship is dating a regular working guy.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Some dudes feel like they have no other options but go the trickin route, but I never understood why dudes would brag about being a trick
I feel like you have to be deformed or very unfortunate lookin. Other than that no excuse imo. Yeah coli brehs weirder than me.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

I’m asking this without any sarcasm or Ill intent, how do you look? Are you overweight, really short, handicapped, do you put effort into your appearance?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Whether you respect it or not is irrelevant. The truth is You are clearly young, dumb, and have a lot of learning to do.

good luck
So I’m dumb because I don’t think brehs should trick? Maybe despite my past threads and shyt. I have the higher self esteem.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

You shouldnt let the fear of rejection stop you from approaching women. Its literally a numbers game.
It sucks to be rejected but that's part of life , everybody gets rejected even Drake before he became famous.

but im sure you've heard it all before :yeshrug:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I do, but it irritates me when these threads are made and people say ugly men are only out here chasing dimes.

That's not the case.

Average women are rejecting average men.

And our intentions are not to just smash them either.

If those women would rather get smashed by a man that's more attractive than me, that's fine but we are not sending them messages with the same intentions as that dude they see as attractive.

We send regular ass messages to regular ass girls and they ain't having it.
tenor.gif