The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Because it because young brehs be on their phone 24/7.

Noone has taught them how to hunt.

I have seen with my own eyes, bad chicks walking by and a gang of nikkas will be on their phone. Life is just going by for these brehs who are just looking at photoshopped instagram models instead of real girls.

There was this thread that was like "why can't girls approach us?" or some shyt. That is when I was like :martin:

Brehs clowning that truck driver guy in that other thread, at least he is not afraid to talk to women and have a friendly conversation.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
When you see how easily women are willing to have sex with men who are more attractive it does create a level of resentment, but as you get older you have to realize we all have free will.

That anger can and will turn into a lowering of your self-esteem.

"She fukked all these dudes, how come she won't fukk me? What's wrong with me?"

But that's unhealthy and completely disregards a woman's right to choose.

Just because a woman is willing to have sex with 4 men that they see as attractive and not you, you can't hate them for that.

That's their choice.

You as a man are not entitled to women just because you believe they are in the same "league" as you.

But when you lose that mindset and approach women just to develop a friendship and think hopefully that can blossom into something more and still go through the same level of rejection as before it only adds fuel to the low self-esteem fire.

I'll admit those Kevin Samuels/Red pill videos are entertaining, but ultimately aren't productive.

It just becomes an echo chamber of "women ain't shyt" when the reality is we are men who have had our feelings hurt and self esteem lowered by years of rejection by women.

I don't know what the solution is but watching videos that validate our resentment towards women aren't helping.

And I'm open about my L's with women and the answer is none. I don't have success with any women.
I mean I dunno if this helps but those chicks fukking those dudes are getting rejected too. Only they gettin rejected with nut on their faces...:huhldup:Gettin their pockets ran. Played, dumped. Their kids snacks eaten. So trust me, their Ls stack up too.

Even so, I do know it can be hard to face rejection and not internalize it. But if you truly aren’t like some of these other dudes, you aren’t to blame for this dating shyt. There is a population of men AND women with their heads on straight who are getting caught up and taking strays with other delusional a$$holes.

It just seems like these normal salt of the earth individuals keep missing one another. It maybe that they are all being wash out by the nutcases.

I dunno but I hope things work out for you. Sometimes a change of environment helps too.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Iunno bout the other communities but in the black community the non p*ssy getting nikkas ain’t having no problem with STDs, unwanted pregnancies and all that bullshyt that comes with sex

Last thing the young brehs need is to get locked up with some chick he only tolerate for having titties and ass for 18 years

Just wear a rubber :dahell:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I’m asking this without any sarcasm or Ill intent, how do you look? Are you overweight, really short, handicapped, do you put effort into your appearance?
6'1
Large in shirts 34 in pants
Eat healthy
I've posted my face before and I have a thread in the Gym section
Dreads but are braided most the time because I have an office job which are retwisted and braided monthly. Got a recurring schedule with my hair lady
Double Black by Polo is one of my favorite colognes
Have a skin routine of African Black Soap, Witch Hazel, and Neutrogena firming facial lotion I use twice a day
Used to be into Streetwear heavy, I still am but I dress a little more conservative with it now that I'm older.
I like BAPE polos, with the small ape logo tho. I don't like shyt that's flashy.
That and a pair of Clarks are my go-to work attire.

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
Incels in Black community will end with a drop in newborn rate.
Less black People, even more discrimination toward them...:francis:

Recipe to disaster and The Coli is applauding...

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I always mention in these types of threads, the people here giving advice and specifically the advice given speaks volumes where we are. It’s seems the pinnacle of doing the dating game “right” is smashing multiple people and getting around. Those who prefer traditional values of meeting one girl, taking her out from time to time and making her your girlfriend are literally shyt out of luck in today’s world
this says a lot about where our society is heading.

But then the same dudes complain about this thot culture becoming mainstream (Onlyfans and bytches like megan the stallion and cardi b etc)

It's Real hypocritical tbh.

Oochie wally :hula: One mic
virtuous woman :hula: thot pocket

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You shouldnt let the fear of rejection stop you from approaching women. Its literally a numbers game.
It sucks to be rejected but that's part of life , everybody gets rejected even Drake before he became famous.

but im sure you've heard it all before :yeshrug:
Yea I been down that road already.

Heard all that "there's plenty of fish in the sea" bullshyt a million times.

I accept rejection in the work field. Get back up and go for another interview for a promotion because there are direct benefits to getting a promotion.
I ain't doing that shyt again in the dating world.
There are no benefits to it.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Incels in Black community will end with a drop in newborn rate.
Less black People, even more discrimination toward them...:francis:

Recipe to disaster and The Coli is applauding...
As if over sexualization in the black community hasn't been a recipe for disaster.
I know more black people who didn't have no damn business having kids than nikkas who don't get p*ssy like me.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I mean I dunno if this helps but those chicks fukking those dudes are getting rejected too. Only they gettin rejected with nut on their faces...:huhldup:Gettin their pockets ran. Played, dumped. Their kids snacks eaten. So trust me, their Ls stack up too.

Even so, I do know it can be hard to face rejection and not internalize it. But if you truly aren’t like some of these other dudes, you aren’t to blame for this dating shyt. There is a population of men AND women with their heads on straight who are getting caught up and taking strays with other delusional a$$holes.

It just seems like these normal salt of the earth individuals keep missing one another. It maybe that they are all being wash out by the nutcases.

I dunno but I hope things work out for you. Sometimes a change of environment helps too.
I'm just not one to want to blame women for having their choices.

Any problem I have in life I immediately ask myself "what could I have done better?" Instead of finding fault in the situation, person, environment, etc.

I'm not really interested in going down that dating road. I have enough distractions that keep me occupied and people in my life that need me so as long as I'm there for them, I'm content.

I don't have any children but there are people around me that need a positive male influence in their life and that's the role I play.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
6'1
Large in shirts 34 in pants
Eat healthy
I've posted my face before and I have a thread in the Gym section
Dreads but are braided most the time because I have an office job which are retwisted and braided monthly. Got a recurring schedule with my hair lady
Double Black by Polo is one of my favorite colognes
Have a skin routine of African Black Soap, Witch Hazel, and Neutrogena firming facial lotion I use twice a day
Used to be into Streetwear heavy, I still am but I dress a little more conservative with it now that I'm older.
I like BAPE polos, with the small ape logo tho. I don't like shyt that's flashy.
That and a pair of Clarks are my go-to work attire.
At 6’1 205 you shouldn’t have any issues getting average women unless you’re a facial burn victim and I say this without any hyperbole.

your issues are mentally. Have you ever considered therapy. Cognitive behavioral therapy is amazing for changing unhealthy thought patterns.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
At 6’1 205 you shouldn’t have any issues getting average women unless you’re a facial burn victim and I say this without any hyperbole.

your issues are mentally. Have you ever considered therapy. Cognitive behavioral therapy is amazing for changing unhealthy thought patterns.
I've gone to a therapist but for other issues not for women.

My therapist told me I need to focus on the aspects of my life I'm good at which I do.

Tryna date would do the exact opposite of that.

I've deleted all my dating app profiles.

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
nikka i knew shyt was fukked when i seen a bytch with down syndrome pull a regular aight looking nikka.

when i was in college non of these bytches was fukking with nikkas thats there level they was punching way way above they weight

highschool was the last time when girls liked you for you.

then i came out into the world and seen that wasnt the case at all.

my self esteem and confidence is still hurt from this.

ask any nikka my age where they go to get p*ssy and they guna draw a blank. they just messaging bytches but we all gettin left on seen.

if me and my girl break up i wouldnt even know where to start. i would have to get a new job where im around bytches or go to church or somthing.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I think a major point that is not being stated here ...

... is that the cost for some men to attract women is higher than that for others.

If those men feel the value doesn't meet or exceed the cost, they will abandon the market.

A man isn't going to put in much effort if he knows that someone else got more for less especially if that "product" has more seasoning than a spice rack ....

The sex market is one such market. The realtionship market is the other.

This one of the best analogies I ever heard :ohhh:

Why would a man be willing to put in more effort/time/money etc for the same woman another man can have effortlessly? :gucci:

Would you be willing to pay $100 for the same exact product the store is willing to sell to another customer for $15? :jbhmm:

Or would u just say :camby: to that product and that store? :unimpressed: