The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Yeah a lot of men aren't putting in the effort. And it could be for any number of reasons but holding out for 8-9-10's does not apply for the mass majority

A 17-18-19 year old Virgin ain't turning down his equal or slightly lesser in looks.

As they get older and more bitter without positive interaction they put up that wall and aim for the cream of the crop because they've lost hope. Not because they wouldn't be with women on their level or slightly lower if they weren't in such a downward spiral about it mentally

I repeat that line of thought ain't applying to the majority of men.
I’m just not convinced that the preferences of women who are considered average/below average by men are really the primary factor in this.

It almost seems like the advice is that basic chicks should just fukk dudes on their level. But many dudes on their level only want them for sex JUST like the other higher level guys want. So what does bussin it open for even more men who don’t want you, do for the dating game other than give sex to more dudes who view you as less than...
Even worse, these chicks would be adding sexual partners they don’t even like to their body count, who also feel “meh” about them too.

The level of commitment and devotion you have to somebody you attracted to vs somebody it’s a chore to fukk with is like night and day...

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because that's not true.
Average to below average men are actively trying to pursue average to below average women and they aren't interested.

This is my example:
qW3Z5yM.gif
These are all women I've sent messages to online and none of them replied.

This idea that "incels" only want dimes is a god damn lie.

If these are the type of women deeming me not good enough, why would I keep putting in effort only to get rejected by women who look like that?
Thank you breh
Exactly

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What you have said has been repeated ad nauseum but a lot of dudes refuse to hear it and will not take action, you see it on this site dudes pushing back on the simplest of advice, what is the solution to that?
Just to Keep saying it and a few will break this mindset and live their life to the fullest:yeshrug:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because that's not true.
Average to below average men are actively trying to pursue average to below average women and they aren't interested.

This is my example:
qW3Z5yM.gif

If these are the type of women deeming me not good enough, why would I keep putting in effort only to get rejected by women who look like that?
:picard:

Damn breh.
Perhaps online dating isn't it. Do you have any luck when it comes to cold approaches?

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I’m just not convinced that the preferences of women who are considered average/below average by men are really the primary factor in this.

It almost seems like the advice is that basic chicks should just fukk dudes on their level. But many dudes on their level only want them for sex JUST like the other higher level guys want. So what does bussin it open for even more men who don’t want you, do for the dating game other than give sex to more dudes who view you as less than...
Even worse, these chicks would be adding sexual partners they don’t even like to their body count, who also feel “meh” about them too.

The level of commitment and devotion you have to somebody you attracted to vs somebody it’s a chore to fukk with is like night and day...
Well your speaking to the current relationship climate. In which case attractive men and all women below him outside of 1-3 are in his range and if 4's and up can make the choice to give it up to those attractive men and ignore the rest they will. While those average to unattractive men are fighting for scraps, walking away, or stewing in bitterness and frustration making it even harder on themselves

Though I wouldn't paint such a broad brush and say every man if he could is just gonna knock hoes down and not commit.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Because that's not true.

This is my example:
qW3Z5yM.gif

So if they were receptive to you, would you be willing to love and cherish them or pursue a deeply romantic relationship with them?

Or are you just trying to have sex?

It would be one thing if men were saying, I’m trying to be serious and honorable with chicks that look like this but they ain’t wit it.

But that’s not the case. Men are literally adamant that females who look like them are for smashing and dashing. And men are vocal about this. Which is fine.

But if this is the case, why shouldn’t those chicks not have standards for themselves? Should they just “play their role” or “know their lane” and be happy to get nutted on by somebody because they are considered unattractive?

And if they did just completely do a 180 and become wonderfully sexually permissive, how would that help you or them when you don’t truly want to build with these types anyway...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeah I think social media has done a number on the youth. I think access is more of a negative than a positive bc they are overlooking the cute girl in their neighborhood for that dime thats states away with thousands of followers.

No disrespect bruh, but this is the same kinda nonsense women try to kick when their options dry up.

“Y’all only want the dimepieces; boys in my class I used to like didn’t know I was alive”

They knew she was alive...they also knew she was fuccing with the dudes who were paying her the most attention. Straight up: we all knew them cute, quiet broads in school with the glasses who moved like she was lowkey, come to find out she was doing the most on the low.
These girls was never sitting home waiting for That One Dude to call, especially if he didn’t have her number. Look at the graph - the young ladies are still FUCCING at the same rate, and more than boys.

But here’s where i’ll agree - it’s a lot easier now with social media to see what everybody is up to.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
So if they were receptive to you, would you be willing to love and cherish them or pursue a deeply romantic relationship with them?

Or are you just trying to have sex?

It would be one thing if men were saying, I’m trying to be serious and honorable with chicks that look like this but they ain’t wit it.

But that’s not the case. Men are literally adamant that females who look like them are for smashing and dashing. And men are vocal about this. Which is fine.

But if this is the case, why shouldn’t those chicks not have standards for themselves? Should they just “play their role” or “know their lane” and be happy to get nutted on by somebody because they are considered unattractive?

And if they did just completely do a 180 and become wonderfully sexually permissive, how would that help you or them when you don’t truly want to build with these types anyway...
Well like most people I said to myself
"Let's talk and see where it goes"

My first thought wasn't "I'm going to send them a message because I want to fukk them and never contact them again"

I'm too unattractive to have that "smash and dash" mentality.

I had attractive friends that were like that but based on the way women have presented themselves to them it would make sense for them to be like that.

Not me.

I understand most women ain't looking at me like "oh he's cute I wanna fukk him"

So me thinking I can do that with any woman regardless of how they look is dumb and setting me up for failure.

I try to be respectful.

My messages are not thirsty and not about sex.

But I wasn't granted that opportunity even for a potential relationship because they don't reply.