The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
It’s just too many options and opportunities now that allows people to be selfish

We at a stage in the game she can literally be texting you while on a date with her main nikka, and she only texting you to keep you in her back pocket just in case the one she actually chose fukks up.

Dating game is the trashiest it’s ever been, jerry springer status

This is why im surprised by the stat...

Well i hope my biggest fear isnt true...that this modern era is really only benefitting women dating wise.

Daps
Like I always mention in these types of threads, the people here giving advice and specifically the advice given speaks volumes where we are. It’s seems the pinnacle of doing the dating game “right” is smashing multiple people and getting around. Those who prefer traditional values of meeting one girl, taking her out from time to time and making her your girlfriend are literally shyt out of luck in today’s world
people are followers
a lot of peer pressuring and shaming involved as well
there is nothing wrong with what you described
we went from a society that shamed the sexual liberation you are seeing today to celebrating it
some people only feel comfortable having sex with people they have a genuine connection with
but the anxiety of a lot of young men is not getting enough prime p*ssy when they're young
regret is very annoying
today it's a choice between being a hopeless romantic or being a thot
there are decent people trying to live their life who's only problem in life is not getting laid enough but today's society has made that unacceptable

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you but I can’t respect that nonsense. This coming from a breh that didn’t lose his virginity til 19. That’s lame to me, sorry breh.
@2Quik4UHoes @The Hierophant @The M.I.C. y’all weirdos dappin that bullshyt
Some dudes feel like they have no other options but go the trickin route, but I never understood why dudes would brag about being a trick

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless you’re 300 pounds will a dragon ball s shirt on in your pics you will eat off dating apps. It’s a numbers game. Match will every woman on that bytch don’t even look at her pics , you will eat.

What you have said has been repeated ad nauseum but a lot of dudes refuse to hear it and will not take action, you see it on this site dudes pushing back on the simplest of advice, what is the solution to that?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This is why im surprised by the stat...

Well i hope my biggest fear isnt true...that this modern era is really only benefitting women dating wise.
It definitely benefits those seeking quick or meaningless entanglements.

The whole reason online became popular was cause after 9 or 10 hour work days people didn’t have the energy to put behind salon, new dress, and drinks to pick up someone. People were already burnt out.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s just too many options and opportunities now that allows people to be selfish

We at a stage in the game she can literally be texting you while on a date with her main nikka, and she only texting you to keep you in her back pocket just in case the one she actually chose fukks up.

Dating game is the trashiest it’s ever been, jerry springer status

Damn :hhh:
I don't think I would survive today's dating climate. Knowing me I'd check a chick if she spent too much time on her phone on a date only to discover that she was clowning me on twitter in the process

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I can tell a lot of men on here don’t get laid much with the way you’re blaming this on women.

A lot of you are probably the kinds of men in this article.

This has a lot to do with men not approaching or making an effort to get girls. A lot of men these days are obsessed with their male friendships groups and seemingly disinterested in even trying to date. They don’t hit on women, expect women to make the first move, which many won’t...and all around act like they want to be chased or expect women to fall in their laps.

Not realising that women only usually ‘fall in the laps’ of good looking men with great personalities and decent jobs.

A lot of men these days have missed the memo that getting laid actually requires some effort.

They cannot be bothered.
As if there aren't active campaigns labeling men who put in effort to approach women as sex offenders and potential rapist.

Women want to be approached, but only by the men they find attractive.

If an unattractive guy approaches, he will be labeled a sex offender/stalker and be put on some woman's instagram story

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
What do you attribute this too? The parents letting them be in their own bubble.
Part of it becuz parents are doing it too. I limit the time my 12 year old daughter can be on the phone but she’s pulled my card before talking about how much I’m on mine
:heh:

Also I think for a lot of parents they know allowing their kid to be in their own bubble eliminates them from having the risk of trying to entertain their kid. It’s another babysitter like how tv was for some us as kids. Also if you know your kid is in their room you at least know their safe. People think things are so fukked up these days but the same shyt has always been going on. But with access to worldwide information 24/7 these days it makes things seem more dangerous

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Wise young breh :ehh:.

Young Men know the game but it seems like the Gen Z broads don't understand what's coming.

Women can date "up" for casual fukkin but not for relationships. A female 6 can be the sidepiece of a male 8 but the male 8 will never see her as anything more than a sidepiece. She knows deep down that she can't have him....but gotdamn she's gonna suck his dikk as much as possible to lock him down.

Then she has her wakeup call and discovers that her best chance at a quality breh is dating down to her level....the male 6.

This used to be a legit workable strategy but men don't trust women anymore. The male 6 wants the freaky sex from female 6 that she gave the male 8. She wants to give up as little as possible to get male 6 to commit. He KNOWS she's holding out so he holds out too.

Stalemate.

The smart broads limit the amount of time they spend chasing the 9s and 10s. A little bit in college and then early 20s before ducking out. The dumb ones keep chasing until they get desperate.

Some even know that you'll pretty much only fukk them.

Like girls I found bangable would say to me "you arent gonna stand me up are you, you're wayyy out of my league" lol crazy, and that same girl i banged and made orgasm, dissappeared after lol

Sometimes they know and duck out from that situation and dont even try to make it anything more.

Whereas the difference i see in hotter girls is that they actually operate in "im not gonna fukk right away" mode almost as their default, sometimes it annoys me bc im like "this chick is not giving the "imma fukk tonight" energy " and it tends to be the really hot ones .

Even if they find me really attractive they are just automatically in "not easy" mode generally.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
to clarify

me personally, the only problem i've ever had is not having a private place to spend time with a woman. i lived with my parents and then roommates. kills intimacy. and only a few women i've met have their own place. this, to me, is the main problem, and it mostly has to do with wages/rent.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Quick question:
How does below average and average women only fukking who they want upset the dating balance when dudes don’t even want average or below average women anyway?
:patrice:
So I’ve heard this theory a lot on this site and some other places online. In short, some dudes think that average and below average women have too many attractive male sexual options which causes them reject or avoid men “on their level” and that is fukking up the dating game.

But when I think about it, it doesn’t make sense.

Most men don’t want these chicks anyway and are constantly striving for women above their own level looks wise. They want the best looking women they can get.
Which is fine and actual normal human behavior. They are allowed their preferences.
:yeshrug:
But how does the group of women you don’t desire, having their own preferences which are also fine and normal, disrupt the dating world when they aren’t who you want in the first place.

Even if all of these women suddenly were willing to make themselves available to men they don’t actually desire, it wouldn’t mean much because these aren’t chicks dudes want to be serious with because of how they look.:yeshrug: Should they just allow themselves to be messed over by dudes they don’t like who also don’t like them just so horny men can have some p*ssy to lay up in to stabilize society?:russ:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick question:
How does below average and average women only fukking who they want upset the dating balance when dudes don’t even want average or below average women anyway?
:patrice:
So I’ve heard this theory a lot on this site and some other places online. In short, some dudes think that average and below average women have too many attractive male sexual options which causes them reject or avoid men “on their level” and that is fukking up the dating game.

But when I think about it, it doesn’t make sense.

Most men don’t want these chicks anyway and are constantly striving for women above their own level looks wise. They want the best looking women they can get.
Which is fine and actual normal human behavior. They are allowed their preferences.
:yeshrug:
But how does the group of women you don’t desire, having their own preferences which are also fine and normal, disrupt the dating world when they aren’t who you want in the first place.

Even if all of these women suddenly were willing to make themselves available to men they don’t actually desire, it wouldn’t mean much because these aren’t chicks dudes want to be serious with because of how they look.:yeshrug: Should they just allow themselves to be messed over by dudes they don’t like who also don’t like them just so horny men can have some p*ssy to lay up in to stabilize society?:russ:
The majority of men are pragmatic; they’ll settle more quickly than a woman.
Yea men want attractive women, but they’ll take an attractive woman in a heartbeat if the attractive woman isn’t giving him any play

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The majority of men are pragmatic; they’ll settle more quickly than a woman.
Yea men want attractive women, but they’ll take an attractive woman in a heartbeat if the attractive woman isn’t giving him any play
They will settle but in those cases, they don’t really cherish those women and it can lead to cheating, resentment, disrespect...
I’ve seen how a lot of people act towards individuals they REALLY like and are attracted to vs people they just tolerating. It ain’t pretty.:picard: It can be even worse than just being single.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Some cats have standards breh. Quality over quantity.
shyt wild:hhh:
If my younger bro or cousin came to me talking about they struggling to get it going with females I would NOT tell them to eat off the floor
You know what's funny? I told a chick this while playing Arkham city one week and I smashed the next weekend. It was as if my caring about something else made it better for me.
I remember when I was a teenager I dipped on my fwb when I came home from work and my ps4 bundle that had been delayed for weeks arrived on my doorstep:wow:
before that I was prowling through the cold on foot to get to her spot stealthing like metal gear when her pops or somebody would show up unexpectedly:pachaha: