The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Thank you, these brehs swear they be dropping knowledge

Maybe on the coli but in the real world plenty of so called HMV's fukk women seemingly below them so your point is moot.

Agree to disagree. You essentially said since other people settle if you don't you're wrong :heh:. I know people do, doesn't mean they should, but they can if they want to that was my entire point. I say agree to disagree because frankly I don't give a fukk on the circumstance, if you're not really attracted to the broad but you fukk her anyway I'll always judge that as desperation and or low discipline.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A lot of brehs are not really ugly. They aren't models, but looks aren't really the issue for them and neither is money. A lot of brehs simply do not know how to approach women or initiate romantic conversations with them. These are otherwise normal people with an active social life, but they cannot activate the romantic aspect about themselves. They don't know what to say. They don't know how to say it. Which is why we had that video with the guys seeming to be extra creepy. They did not know what to do

I think this is why the PUA shyt became pop. I do MMA and I help train some newbies. You would be surprised how many people can't throw and effective punch. I think it's the same with speaking to women. It's not innate because you have to be the enterating party, so you think about how do I start a convo and keep her interested ect. This is something men need to learn from other men. Women won't be much help because they don't have to take on the role. Sure they can tell you what not to do. But not what to do. A lot of things are skills and we sometimes act like they are innate.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I think this is why the PUA shyt became pop. I do MMA and I help train some newbies. You would be surprised how many people can't throw and effective punch. I think it's the same with speaking to women. It's not innate because you have to be the enterating party, so you think about how do I start a convo and keep her interested ect. This is something men need to learn from other men. Women won't be much help because they don't have to take on the role. Sure they can tell you what not to do. But not what to do. A lot of things are skills and we sometimes act like they are innate.

I agree 100 percent. Nothing against women, but they can't teach a man how to be a man. Men are not being properly trained to be actual men since they are being raised by females. It's almost like they are being sent out to the battlefield unequipped and not being forearmed with knowledge.

Some nikkas are out there with no weapons and no armor and then people think it's surprising when they get decapitated. I would classify this as incels who don't know what the fukk to do. Even if a woman did show interest in them, they wouldn't know the next step to take.

Some nikkas have weapons, but no armor. Others may have armor with no weapons. But they are not being imbued with knowledge, so even when they go out there, they still don't know what the fukk to do and they get their ass decapitated too. I would classify this as nikkas who impregnate women without getting to know them and find themselves locked into child support or marriages.

You would be surprised at how many "attractive looking" men out here have never had sex. Because they don't know what they are doing because they were never trained.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Communicative skills is something that is built up from the time your begin to learn to speak.

The lack of communicative skills really goes back to lack of interaction and conversational diversity as a child that's further complicated by social media and technology in whole that's made typical face to face interaction damn near awkward.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
People underestimate how true this is.

Wait till the economy dips.

A bunch of jobless sexually frustrated young men is a recipe for mass destruction

Need to legalize prostitution asap
although this is true it takes a crtical.mass of incels for this to happen.

there might be a greater interest in joining the catholic preisthood in the interim

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I agree 100 percent. Nothing against women, but they can't teach a man how to be a man. Men are not being properly trained to be actual men since they are being raised by females. It's almost like they are being sent out to the battlefield unequipped and not being forearmed with knowledge.

Some nikkas are out there with no weapons and no armor and then people think it's surprising when they get decapitated. I would classify this as incels who don't know what the fukk to do. Even if a woman did show interest in them, they wouldn't know the next step to take.

Some nikkas have weapons, but no armor. Others may have armor with no weapons. But they are not being imbued with knowledge, so even when they go out there, they still don't know what the fukk to do. I would classify this as nikkas who impregnate women without getting to know them and find themselves locked into child support or marriages.

You would be surprised at how many "attractive looking" men out here have never had sex. Because they don't know what they are doing because they were never trained.
Honestly this is also a discussion men should only be having with other men. Which is why the Coli kinda isn't the place for this.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What's your rope routine? I do 4 sets of 2 min rope with 30 second rests. I'm trying to not let my heart rate go below a certain point.

Also heavy bag or shadow box?
200 jumps, 20 push-ups, 10 ab roll, 5 min shadow box. Repeat X8

Then a 30 min punching bag session by Bass Ruten. I whoop on Bob XL for 30 min. Great fukking cardio.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I have four year old twins and it takes a massive effort to get them to break away from electronic entertainment so that I can engage them consistently whether it be having lunch with them and chatting them up, playing with them, etc..I do this because I want them to build their conversational skills and ability to relate to other human beings naturally. Public schools help in this regard as well but the narratives fall out of your control so it's a toss up.

I know way too many parents who leave their kids to their own devices by letting them develop, in more ways than one, in front of a TV screen. Kids get an idea of how to interact with each other off subtle and overt pretenses and we wonder why there's an issue with how men and women within this generation are having a hard time communicating.