The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
Seriously. Literally dreaming about it nightly since 13. How are guys out here just not fukking?

I think it’s the food and the high estrogen diet. May also explain the low birth rates.

Honestly, men should stop eating processed foods and revert to the African diet ASAP!
I think dudes, and to a lesser extent women, just aren't trying anymore nowadays. Aba and preach did a video on this the other day where one of them talks to a guy who wont shoot his shot at women.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
i doubt any man that not officially married is about to lie about having sex.

That being said, i know this study is true because i know PLENTY of beautiful single women that constantly complain of not being able to find a decent mate. Its sad
You read into that wrong, they didn’t say they weren’t fukkin they just said they can’t find someone down for a ltr

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Have you seen the people who got arrested at the Capitol riots? White married men and women and with kids.

America ain’t Asia.
Thank you, these brehs swear they be dropping knowledge
This is shyt advice, if you ain't ugly don't fukk ugly if you ain't fat don't fukk fat, unless you into that shyt. Me and homies always say more often than not beating your dikk is the W.

Imagine wasting effort/energy to fukk a woman you don't find all that attractive. I'm an animal as a human, but I also have a brain and can weigh risk/reward

:heh:
Maybe on the coli but in the real world plenty of so called HMV's fukk women seemingly below them so your point is moot.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Social media is supposed to make it easier, why is it having the opposite effect? :jbhmm:
more choice = less decision making. people stuck in perpetual first dates because there's always someone better... the illusion of having an abundance of variety. more doesn't equal more quality and less is often more.

as a sales person I would have to sometimes artificially limit peoples choices to make them chose because when they had many options they would get stuck. social media made access easier but that's about it. the quality of interaction is cheaper than offline by far.

Daps
I mean I'll take a flyer depending on how pudgy:mjgrin:

But if she on the bullshyt, I'll simply pass:pachaha:
I've met women with the strongest of social anxieties talking about doing the unthinkable. :pachaha: Most women aren't going to be open about that because despite how society is nowadays, people still save face. Which is valid, because not everyone rocks with the same thing.

But when you eventually find out... :wow:

And women tend to become more receptive to you once you've been on your purpose, because your focus isn't all on them. Of course, it doesn't mean they're just going to fly into your DMs all of a sudden, but people as a whole can feel when you've got something going for your life and you're not desperate and needy over them. It's like when you can feel when somebody's just negative, the vibe is off and you're repelled by them. Doing your own thing is probably the best thing to do because at least you'll have your mind focused on other things.

Plus... A lot of people in general aren't interesting enough to pour all of your attention into like that. Especially with the pandemic throwing a wrench into everything. So like that old saying goes, "If you want to be interesting to people, you've got to do interesting things." That being said though, it should be done for your own benefit and enrichment, not for the sake of others. Documenting a lot of your journey can go a long way, many people could make really fire Instagram pages just off that alone.

On the flip side of being on your purpose and acquiring assets ...

... don't fritter those assets away on foolishness or allow others to take them from you.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I may be a mess but no man should pay for p*ssy. Lose the weight or find a better style. Way too many stepping stone 4s and starter pack 5s out here to give up and pay for it. This comin from a mf who still desires a solid woman to date.
Nothing wrong with paying for p*ssy as long as everyone is on the same page.

Remember, you pay her to LEAVE, not to stay youngster

Daps
I think a major point that is not being stated here ...

... is that the cost for some men to attract women is higher than that for others.

If those men feel the value doesn't meet or exceed the cost, they will abandon the market.

A man isn't going to put in much effort if he knows that someone else got more for less especially if that "product" has more seasoning than a spice rack ....

The sex market is one such market. The realtionship market is the other.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Seriously. Literally dreaming about it nightly since 13. How are guys out here just not fukking?

I think it’s the food and the high estrogen diet. May also explain the low birth rates.

Honestly, men should stop eating processed foods and revert to the African diet ASAP!

A society full of manly, feminist, hypergamous women will do that to these young brehs

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I feel like the mark is being missed on a topic like this. There are several factors that have led to what we have now that have been mentioned already.

BUT LACK OF KNOWLEDGE IS THE NO. 1 REASON

A lot of brehs are not really ugly. They aren't models, but looks aren't really the issue for them and neither is money. A lot of brehs simply do not know how to approach women or initiate romantic conversations with them. These are otherwise normal people with an active social life, but they cannot activate the romantic aspect about themselves. They don't know what to say. They don't know how to say it. Which is why we had that video with the guys seeming to be extra creepy. They did not know what to do.

Another issue is a lot of men suffer from body dysmorphia just like women do. They may feel inadequate about their penis size. They feel like a woman would laugh at that so they just never even try.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
A society full of manly, feminist, hypergamous women will do that to these young brehs

MAN.

You felt this bullshyt creeping up during the 90s but this shyt went into overdrive by the turn of the millennium. I feel for these young brehs even though I'm encountering said bullshyt within my circle, I got years and years of experience on my bones so I can maneuver around the bullshyt without much drama...I couldn't imagine being early twenties having to deal with this current crop of women right now.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
What’s actually clear from these responses is how lacking in confidence this generation of men, is. SO many excuses. It’s women’s fault, it’s feminisms fault etc.

This generation of men have zero balls. They’re afraid of women, afraid to speak to girls in the real life. They lack charm or social skills and hate accountability. Everything is someone else’s fault.
The fukking irony.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
as she's cleaning herself off, I check the coli, and sure enough, a plat thread about nikkas getting no p*ssy. yall need role models for real. it's never been easier than it is in 2021.

like...

I'm serious.

yall need role models. whoever of you can't get a decent woman, it's because you ain't doing shyt with yourself and you rightly have no confidence.

fix up your life, and the rest will flow easily:yeshrug: