The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Social media is supposed to make it easier, why is it having the opposite effect? :jbhmm:
I been calling this shyt for years. It's just like with money, when it comes to women social media made it so that the rich get richer and the poor get the scraps leftover. Before the dudes that was fukking everybody only had a limited reach of the total women they could get at. Now with social media they can get at hundreds a day. I've talked about seeing friends that would spend hours a day sending good morning beautiful texts or DMs every day to start the day. So the men that got game can eat more and it's also making women be more selective in who they talk to.

A lot of women are shooting out of their league due to social media and getting bombarded with dudes hitting on them. It's inflating their egos and making them think they are way sexier and have more to offer than they really do. They don't realize a lot of attractive men will aim downward knowing how easy it is to get the p*ssy but would never actually date them. So they stay getting ran through by dudes above their weight class hoping that one will stay.

The end result of all this is the average and below men or those without any mouthpiece getting left out in the cold.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I believe that the common coli poster either has a extremely low or non-existent libido.

That is a possibility. I know someone who is a 36 year old virgin and he said he’s not worried about sex. I was curious to know if that is the case for others.

Seriously. Literally dreaming about it nightly since 13. How are guys out here just not fukking?

I think it’s the food and the high estrogen diet. May also explain the low birth rates.

Honestly, men should stop eating processed foods and revert to the African diet ASAP!

What is the African diet? With so many countries their are many different diets.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Another issue is the separation of the two genders. Proximity and familiarity breed attraction. These men don't even get that many opportunities to even approach a woman without it being awkward/creepy because they don't go to school (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) or they don't work with women. Those are soft environments where communication and building of relationships is more likely to happen since you see those people every day. A lot of men go from going to school every day of the week during high school to just going from work to home and that ends up being their life. You're not going to run into many women if your life is "work home work home work home" other than your coworkers really. And since more people are doing work from home, today's men are starting to be around women less and less. In person interactions will always beat online interactions because there is a certain vibe/energy you can have with other people in person that a dm will never be able to replicate. There's lots of brehs who get curved online with women when the interaction could have gone the other way in real life if they see that person every day. Proximity is a huge deal when it comes to attraction.

Last edited:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
nikkas really bragging about not getting p*ssy :mjlol::francis:

26 and a fukking virgin :scust:

This generation hella soft and effeminate. Yeah you can still have sex without catching STDs or getting someone pregnant or not messing up the paper chase. All I’m hearing is excuses.

More p*ssy for us nikkas that want it. Nothing like some wetty or good head :blessed:

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
I believe that stat. I know a guy from work who is 30 and a virgin, really weird guy. Always feels the need to tell women he's a virgin completely unprovoked. Conversations will have nothing to do with sex then he'll find an angle, flip the whole thing make it sexual then say "but I wouldn't know anything about that because I'm a virgin :sas2:". Every single time, he'll derail the whole conversation and have people doing variations of :francis:, :picard:,:gucci:,:what:,:jbhmm:, and:pachaha:. I even hooked him up with a girl I met when I was doing my Master's, they went out on a date, I asked how it went and she blocked me. To this day I don't know what happened he just says it went well and tries to change the subject. Brilliant at his job though I can't lie, just a weird guy.