The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I can tell a lot of men on here don’t get laid much with the way you’re blaming this on women.

A lot of you are probably the kinds of men in this article.

This has a lot to do with men not approaching or making an effort to get girls. A lot of men these days are obsessed with their male friendships groups and seemingly disinterested in even trying to date. They don’t hit on women, expect women to make the first move, which many won’t...and all around act like they want to be chased or expect women to fall in their laps.

Not realising that women only usually ‘fall in the laps’ of good looking men with great personalities and decent jobs.

A lot of men these days have missed the memo that getting laid actually requires some effort.

They cannot be bothered.

This is some bull. As many women are talking about how unsafe they feel in spaces with men so they have their girls with them. Or don’t want to be approached in public while they are just trying to go to work or go home.

The whole “girl trip” generation started some these trends by accident.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The problem is meeting women. You can't fukk at work. Where do you meet women outside of bars and dating apps? I ain't never clubbed before but that shyt look damn near impossible

If you cold approach will they give you their Instagram or number?
Are you fukking serious? In the days of social media it’s never been easier to approach women. One of my favorite lines is:

Damn Ma you must be an Instagram model! I would love to follow you. Please give me ya handle “

If she’s feeling the vibe, chat her up more then get her number. Most women are lonely so if you look half way decent they will reciprocate.

If your ugly gang, you should be in the gym 4 times a week.

If you want Pusey, you must put In the work. Eat better, work out, and don’t be afraid of rejection

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
People underestimate how true this is.

Wait till the economy dips.

A bunch of jobless sexually frustrated young men is a recipe for mass destruction

Need to legalize prostitution asap
Prostitution won’t help IMO there’s need to be a mass cultural shift on how sex is viewed.

incels still feel inadequate because they can’t bag bytches of their own strength. Prostitution will not help with that and will probably make it worse

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I said I’m the most social, talkative mf, and a I still been getting rejections.
Nowadays it’s all about a certain look :yeshrug:
Everyone gets rejections, even Micheal B Jordan.

women are emotional and flighty, I’m relatively handsome and probably get rejected 30-40% of the time. A man should never get hurt over rejection by a female, as they literally outnumber us.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That being said, i know this study is true because i know PLENTY of beautiful single women that constantly complain of not being able to find a decent mate. Its sad
I know quite a few women who stayed in emotionally abusive or unsatisfied relationships through their 20s and by the time they left are still single cause either they have kids to raise or they are still in the fallout of not being in the mindset to put up with the bull of trying to find another one.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you a dude, go to the nearest Afrobeat club in your city. There literally packed with fine women looking to have a good time.
But many of them are looking for Nigerians so bring ya money if you tryna get a baddie as a balling ass Nigerian like myself may get her.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I agree with this right here. i remember in my teens and early 20s my friends always would tell me stories about gettin easy p*ssy by just having weed and liquor around the house. I've never smoked or drank in my life which always forced me to work on my mouthpiece to get that top level verbal jujitsu.

Although i do sympathize with the younger generation of men. even though getting women has gotten extremely easy as I've gotten older, I have realized that a lot, not all, of these women are just not worth the long term investment.

even if you develop yourself into a very interesting individual with your life sorted out, outside of their beauty and sex, "most" of these women are boring as f*ck to interact with.

It gets tiring very fast when you have to be the funny and interesting one and always have the expectation on you to initiate the conversations or any form of engagement.

Again, not all women are like this. I've met quite a few cool ones in my life but that's like around ten percent of the total.
I agree. Most women are dull and boring, beauty not withstanding. There are few women though that have beauty, brains, and ambition. These women are rare though.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ve had the urge for p*ssy since I was 14. I still do til this day at 37. Coli virgins, do you not get this urge?
Seriously. Literally dreaming about it nightly since 13. How are guys out here just not fukking?

I think it’s the food and the high estrogen diet. May also explain the low birth rates.

Honestly, men should stop eating processed foods and revert to the African diet ASAP!

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you a dude, go to the nearest Afrobeat club in your city. There literally packed with fine women looking to have a good time.
But many of them are looking for Nigerians so bring ya money if you tryna get a baddie as a balling ass Nigerian like myself may get her.
He putting y’all on game

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Everyone gets rejections, even Micheal B Jordan.

women are emotional and flighty, I’m relatively handsome and probably get rejected 30-40% of the time. A man should never get hurt over rejection by a female, as they literally outnumber us.

This is true but also in a time of higher stress than ever men and women burn out faster I think.

The actual point of dating apps is to get off of them. So if a chick is on 3 apps plus Facebook dating and on there for a year looking for a relationship she’s actually failing.

It’s like being rejected for a dream job continuously.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Gen Z is a very smart generation, despite what people say. A lot of these young dudes ain’t tripping over poosy as much as we were. Many of them would rather play video games than chase behind a bytch. I salute them. I’m in the midst of a pregnancy scare with my girl as we speak smh. The last thing I would ever want to do in this shytty world is bring more souls into it.
Many of the men in that generation are more feminine :scust: Their also more confused AF due to the gender bending and Its ok to be a fakkit era.

So that may have the numbers down a bit, but I doubt it. I'm 100% positive they have just as much as the other generations who men who didn't get p*ssy. Just a different era, but same shyt.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Plastics are literally killing us
:what:

all type of weird conclusions

this is a syptom of modern living. can't cold approach because it might be harrassment. can't hook up at a party because its rape. people don't randomly meet in public settings because they don't be outside as much. women are addicted to vetting attention from multiple suitors.

this shyt right on time as forecasted. no surprises. modern life is neutered. the more sex you see the less people are having it. it's a coping mechanism.

i made a post on here about how Japan has predicted where humanity is headed already. this is the emergence of the seeds who have grown up living behind screens doing everything online. modern men are very aversed to rejection.

Last edited: