The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

Daps
Most women just ain't worth the hassle. Most these chicks you fukk with got heavy masculine tendencies and you basically gotta treat them. Like fukking pitbulls to keep them in line n shyt. Not to mention if a chick is pretty and is on social media even a moderate amount it warps their mind view to be very selfish and vain. A lot of guys just don't want to put that effort in to get a chick that don't even like them that much.
Hood rats = masculine.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
As long as ugly/fat women exist, every guy should have at least a few stripes

My first 2 pieces of puzzy were not cute. At all. But I stuck with it.

I haven't started a new chick in 10 years. Had a long term gf - who was the last new chick I started - followed by a do-over that has lasted some years by now

But I made a mistake. I should have kept starting new ones. Cause now I been without my most recent partner for a few months now.

COVID is keeping me on the porch for now, but even so

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEING MYSELF IN 2021

And internet dating is gonna be the LAST thing I try. Done that a couple times. Them chicks are weird.

So I can semi identify with these cats. Except. My limit is half a year before I start getting serious. About getting some. And I can prolly come up on SOMETHING in a day or two (the aforementioned fat, ugly, or strange females)

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
If that was a veiled shot at me, then yes my dikk is rather large as well. Black Jesus blessed me with many traits, and for that i will not be ashamed.

That being said im about to start my jump rope and boxing workout.
I said what I said

But good luck on that workout. shyt i should bring back the jump rope in mine now that i think about it :ehh:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
200 jumps, 20 push-ups, 10 ab roll, 5 min shadow box. Repeat X8

Then a 30 min punching bag session by Bass Ruten. I whoop on Bob XL for 30 min. Great fukking cardio.
Does Bass go throw his Dutch style routine in those? My gym is Dutch style heavy and Bass was one of the many stars in that style.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
A 6-cert breh checking in ...

On the flip side, you have women being "blown out" by men (...and women) like rocket boosters.

The number of men that I know who are 6-figs (and higher) and not married is substantive.

Women either ...

a) Have more children than an orphanage
b) Overweight
c) Old
d) More bodies than a necropolis
e) Bad attitudes
f) More mental issues than multiple magazine subscriptions
g) Tattoos, piercings, et al

I suspect that these young men, as they become older, will either go #passportgang or #ghostnation.

The social fallout could be spectacular coupled with a high inflation environment or the dollar losing its reserved currency status in the world. In any event, you may want to employ a lifeboat strategy in case it is needed ...
D) Y’all really be asking chicks their body count? Lol. Only time I’ve asked this it was a chick I wasn’t pursuing anything physical with anymore and we were “friends”. She claimed to not know.
E) I’ve never really ran into the “attitude” situation with a woman tbh. Not a real one anyway. It’s either a defense mechanism or it’s how they flirt... or they really don’t want you talking to them. How you respond means everything though.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The entire reason shyt like redpill and alpha male strategy type dudes got popular is because their audience are dudes who consider themselves failures in the dating game. And although I don't agree with a lot of their messages that I do feel paint women as angry monsters, I definitely can see why certain bullet points were made and can see why people agree with em.

When you think of somebody with zero sex partners, some might think of some dude who can't doesn't interact with girls, in his bedroom all day not socializing. And while that could be true I'd heavily wager that majority on this poll is the guy who's texting women everyday being used as an attention and emotional sponge...so he's talking to women, he just not making the progress he thought he was, and so when he find out after all this time he not only NOT getting to smash, but some OTHER nikka who ain't barely did shyt hitting them skins, of course he becomes bitter and just says fukk it all together. Especially when this happens over and over and over again.