The percentage of men between ages 18-30 with zero sex partners tripled from 08-18

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
What’s actually clear from these responses is how lacking in confidence this generation of men, is. SO many excuses. It’s women’s fault, it’s feminisms fault etc.

This generation of men have zero balls. They’re afraid of women, afraid to speak to girls in the real life. They lack charm or social skills and hate accountability. Everything is someone else’s fault.

Y’all don’t like men who lack confidence and/or charisma anyway so why u complaining they leaving y’all alone? :gucci:

And how are they lacking accountability when they’re literally saying they aren’t attractive or confident enough? :unimpressed:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
:dead::dead::dead:, breh I don't know if you on a lag/under a rock, but when you find out all the other shyt they're willing to do under the right circumstance....
:wow:

I've met women with the strongest of social anxieties talking about doing the unthinkable. :pachaha: Most women aren't going to be open about that because despite how society is nowadays, people still save face. Which is valid, because not everyone rocks with the same thing.

But when you eventually find out... :wow:

Young men should better themselves. It will get better over time, but only if you put in the work.
You never know where life will lead you.
I'm not saying to abandon talking to women, but a man's purpose should be his focus. Talking to women should be an accessory to one's purpose.

And women tend to become more receptive to you once you've been on your purpose, because your focus isn't all on them. Of course, it doesn't mean they're just going to fly into your DMs all of a sudden, but people as a whole can feel when you've got something going for your life and you're not desperate and needy over them. It's like when you can feel when somebody's just negative, the vibe is off and you're repelled by them. Doing your own thing is probably the best thing to do because at least you'll have your mind focused on other things.

Plus... A lot of people in general aren't interesting enough to pour all of your attention into like that. Especially with the pandemic throwing a wrench into everything. So like that old saying goes, "If you want to be interesting to people, you've got to do interesting things." That being said though, it should be done for your own benefit and enrichment, not for the sake of others. Documenting a lot of your journey can go a long way, many people could make really fire Instagram pages just off that alone.

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Yep, that’s about right...now:

A) let’s see the 18-30 girls’ chart. LOL

B) this means for every 3 young dudes you see out here, one of them don’t fucc.
That’s about right. I don’t like to use this word, but this would make it “normal”.
Accept that this is a reality.

C) Frankly, I think this may have always been what’s goin’ on lowkey.

I say that because (as many of you have said) a main component of the issue is economic.
And (1) youngstas 18-30 are the years when your paper is struggling, and really at that time
your focus should be on that. Plus (2), young ladies know that’s the time your paper is struggling,
so they’re kicking it with older men.

D) We’re in the Information Age now; young men know too much today to be throwing their dicc
into The Great Unknown like we were doing.

E) “Can’t fucc” is one thing, but it’s only a piece of the puzzle. There is a lot of “don’t fucc”,
and “won’t fucc unless” that never gets discussed.

Bolded for truth.

There's usually something going on upstairs. Lack of confidence, self esteem deficiency somewhere, social anxiety, many times a lot more. But it's not like a majority of that 30% literally can't p*ssy. There's a choice at some point even if some of these cats don't even realize it (And they tend to misplace the blame too).

I'll say this as someone who's 32 and has not had sex. There are 4 chicks in my phone right now where if I put in a bit of effort I could smash before the month is out. But I don't care to/know its a horrible idea to for me. And I've had opportunities in the latter half of my 20's where I was like naa this aint it.

But I also know that I have legitimate long term emotional & mental health issues from childhood that I've recently begun to truly understand. And I realize how much it's fukked me up and how socially stunted and underdeveloped I was. Compounded with the fact that I was sexually assaulted by the person closest to me when I was really young which further fukked me up. After a long time I'm finally able connect the dots and understand why I move the way I move in relation to what I dealt with. And slowly some of the self esteem issues and confidence issues have dissipated though they're still there. I know what it is that I need and I'm able to articulate it concretely now and I'm a good enough space where I can put myself out there a bit while making sure I don't get violated.

It's a complicated thing and men are human too.

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These women don’t want the men on their level

You_Just_Cant_Make_This_Stuff_Up2.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
this is probably true. but how many out of that 67% are scared to shoot their shot?

I was a shy reserved kid, but even I knew when to let my nuts hang and go in there head first for the puss.

Women have taken over American society..
Women have made themselves and their own needs central to every relationship. This is the new pressure.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I have no idea why people are shocked ,we have been saying for years that the market is flooded with p*ssy ...which in turn makes it less desirable

These young dudes can open Instagram and Twitter ,have a chick bust it open in the DM or on FaceTime and go back to 2K21

end result is the same with a lot less effort

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Y’all don’t like men who lack confidence and/or charisma anyway so why u complaining they leaving y’all alone? :gucci:

And how are they lacking accountability when they’re literally saying they aren’t attractive or confident enough? :unimpressed:
The smiley usage to accentuate these points has me :dead::dead::dead:, but to your point I've noticed women don't like it when potential safety nets leave the game even though they don't presently want the dudes. The amount of women I've had say that "you'll make a great husband someday" or something to that affect only to hit the :damn::pacspit::stopitslime: at me because I said I wasn't open to anything serious/long term past a certain age 26-28 is comical. If a breh so great what's the hold up :sas1:? Could it be you'd be open to me after a few years of fukking/chasing men richer and or more attractive than me? And did naturally expect me to be still be interested when you double back? :pachaha:

One thing I kinda legitimately don't understand about OGs/oldheads is the doubleback frankly. Like I love Aaliyah, Ginuwine, Timbo, and the whole Swing Mob. But I heard "Try Again", while high a few days ago and actually focused into the lyrics and it had me like :dwillhuh:. bytch if I approach you with my B+ or better game and you dub me, you more or less dead to me, why would I try again. You're 1 woman why would I double back to a broad I haven't beat (don't know if the yams are even worth any level of annoyance/headache), and don't really know shyt about. Chalk it up as an L and KIM.

It's gotta be generational, cuz lowkey the entire premise of the song would more often than not be determined as harassment, or an appearance on that #MeTooSummerJam Screen.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
:patrice:
this seemed like an insult to me
How is this a insult? :skip:She talking about medium ugly niqqas I heard and seen a lot of women saying they like they man medium ugly for years this isn’t anything new from memes to random facebook status that get a lot of shares and Tweets women been saying this shyt :stopitslime: sometimes I wonder is this site really “black”:patrice:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I thought dating was about meeting women and building potential relationships not just busting a nut?

The way some of you regard women and relationships is really disturbing.

What's disturbing are some of the conversations I've heard among women...

I worry about me and max out my dikk game..

If the effort is worth it for relationships and/or sex, I'll make it

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gen Z is a very smart generation, despite what people say. A lot of these young dudes ain’t tripping over poosy as much as we were. Many of them would rather play video games than chase behind a bytch. I salute them. I’m in the midst of a pregnancy scare with my girl as we speak smh. The last thing I would ever want to do in this shytty world is bring more souls into it.
:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Bolded for truth.

There's usually something going on upstairs. Lack of confidence, self esteem deficiency somewhere, social anxiety, many times a lot more. But it's not like a majority of that 30% literally can't p*ssy. There's a choice at some point even if some of these cats don't even realize it (And they tend to misplace the blame too).

I'll say this as someone who's 32 and has not had sex. There are 4 chicks in my phone right now where if I put in a bit of effort I could smash before the month is out. But I don't care to/know its a horrible idea to for me. And I've had opportunities in the latter half of my 20's where I was like naa this aint it.

But I also know that I have legitimate long term emotional & mental health issues from childhood that I've recently begun to truly understand. And I realize how much it's fukked me up and how socially stunted and underdeveloped I was. Compounded with the fact that I was sexually assaulted by the person closest to me when I was really young which further fukked me up. After a long time I'm finally able connect the dots and understand why I move the way I move in relation to what I dealt with. And slowly some of the self esteem issues and confidence issues have dissipated though they're still there. I know what it is that I need and I'm able to articulate it concretely now and I'm a good enough space where I can put myself out there a bit while making sure I don't get violated.

It's a complicated thing and men are human too.

Dap + Rep a powerful post, happy you're in a better place and hope you find peace :salute:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
it's liars in both polls. Back then you weren't cool if you didn't get ass, so alot of dudes lied on their meat. now its cool to not hve sex so people lie about not having sex, survvys are poop
i doubt any man that not officially married is about to lie about having sex.

That being said, i know this study is true because i know PLENTY of beautiful single women that constantly complain of not being able to find a decent mate. Its sad

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Gen Z is a very smart generation, despite what people say. A lot of these young dudes ain’t tripping over poosy as much as we were. Many of them would rather play video games than chase behind a bytch. I salute them. I’m in the midst of a pregnancy scare with my girl as we speak smh. The last thing I would ever want to do in this shytty world is bring more souls into it.
Then murk yourself or stop busting but in her

We need less miserable folk