The Peopleof Fiji

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.
They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.:stopitslime:

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

:ohhh:If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal, according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

Human Meat Just Another Meal for Early Europeans?
Cannibalism helped meet protein needs, keep rivals in line, study suggests.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...nibalism-cannibal-cavemen-human-meat-science/
Then how come when the chinese tried to prove they came from neanderthals like cacs, they found they shared dna with africans instead?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont even understand what that means. Claim everyone. Its like you cant acknowledge people in your race without someone getting annoyed by it. Im not saying im about to offer them my cousins p*ssy, we're simply saying, this person is black, and then you have some cac or some c00n sayin yea, they may look like you, but the dna says they're some new race us cacs have invented to describe them. :camby:
That's because it would mean three very hard things to accept. One, that blacks were the first, and most populated group on earth. Two, whites are a small, and new group on earth. Third, the people who want to distance themselves from blacks hate to see that blacks are all over the world because that means they are connected to blacks or as some say AFRICA! They can only accept it if it were some shyt 50,000 years ago and not connected to now.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
OT, but the Rock is half black half samoan and he looks like a dark skinned japanese guy to me.

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps
lol,

:stopitslime:

http://www.fiji.travel/

ok...

If you ask the average person in europe or america... what the people look like ........ they aren't gonna say..

640px-Fijian_man_and_woman%2C_1884.jpg
or
1024px-Fijians%2C_Raviravi%2C_Fiji%2C_Summer_2006.jpg

If the islands and the asians have a strict no nikkas policy

Then why does the 1st picute look more Asian / Polynesian and the 2nd pic looks more African / Melanesian.

Y'all really think these people have the same concept of race as you? They don't call each other nikkas and chinks.

Melanesians were there 1st then asians came from Taiwan and conquered the Melanesians and intermarried with them creating Polynesians.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
That's because it would mean three very hard things to accept. One, that blacks were the first, and most populated group on earth. Two, whites are a small, and new group on earth. Third, the people who want to distance themselves from blacks hate to see that blacks are all over the world because that means they are connected to blacks or as some say AFRICA! They can only accept it if it were some shyt 50,000 years ago and not connected to now.

You act like most of the people who codified the out of Africa theory that is accepted as fact today weren't white in the first place.

The honest truth is that nobody really cares, most people are comfortable with their identities. The people who have to constantly repeat over and over again that humanity had it's origins in Africa are not...at a certain point it starts to sound redundant and kind of pathetic. A Chinese person doesn't owe an African anything for his culture, so why should he "accept" some imagined "connection to blacks" when he's perfectly comfortable with being Chinese?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If the islands and the asians have a strict no nikkas policy

Then why does the 1st picute look more Asian / Polynesian and the 2nd pic looks more African / Melanesian.

Y'all really think these people have the same concept of race as you? They don't call each other nikkas and chinks.

Melanesians were there 1st then asians came from Taiwan and conquered the Melanesians and intermarried with them creating Polynesians.
Yeah,

I didn't say the people on the island and local population had an issue...

Thats not what we were saying.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Who's we? A white person could say "we" in this regard too.

You dudes are so corny man.
Actually, this post is corny as fukk man...

He probably means we as in the people who were spreading for hundreds of thousands of years.... not the people who just started coming in existence 6000 years ago

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Actually, this post is corny as fukk man...

He probably means we as in the people who were spreading for hundreds of thousands of years.... not the people who just started coming in existence 6000 years ago

Don't yap about yakubism and expect to be taken seriously.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You act like most of the people who codified the out of Africa theory that is accepted as fact today weren't white in the first place.

The honest truth is that nobody really cares, most people are comfortable with their identities. The people who have to constantly repeat over and over again that humanity had it's origins in Africa are not...at a certain point it starts to sound redundant and kind of pathetic. A Chinese person doesn't owe an African anything for his culture, so why should he "accept" some imagined "connection to blacks" when he's perfectly comfortable with being Chinese?
Who said I was just talking about white people? I was referring to all people, even black people. You have a thing for caping for whites even when it isn't about them. You keep implying things that I'm not, and it keeps being about white people. Something is off about this.

Secondly, ALL cultures had a beginning, and that beginning was what is now Africa. How do you study history, and dont want to study how things came to be in the first place? You have to understand its not the land that is important, its what came from the land. YOU may think no one cares, which a lot don't, that doesn't mean none do, and even if they don't, that doesn't mean the truth needs to stop being told. The people who are tired of hearing it, yet have no problem when the dominant society does it(it isnt even questioned by most), are people who have a problem with blackness, and constantly being aware of it. I know it when I see it. If you are tired of hearing it, why are you constantly in threads dealing with the topic? Once you see where its going you should get out but, you don't, you just reply with nothing to add but opinion a lot of the times. Its way worse with @GreatestLaker

The reason why this is important, has been explained before, but, even if I did explain AGAIN, it would mean nothing to you. This is a war for the truth as once you learn it, everything you see has a whole new dimension, and meaning. A lot of people love the lie they were taught from childhood,,and don't want to hear anything different because that means everyone they respected were either lying or just ignorant, and most people can't accept that. The movie the matrix broke it down as it truly is.

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't yap about yakubism and expect to be taken seriously.
That's not yakubism, its scientific fact white skin is around 6,000 years old.

And you are corny if you are on a site that is constantly stalking about this stuff, and still don't understand why knowing all of this is important. I'm looking at YOU funny now :patrice:

http://www.newscientist.com/article...not-inherit-pale-skins-from-neanderthals.html

"The people who built Stonehenge 5000 years ago probably had the same pallid complexion of many modern inhabitants of the UK. Now it seems that the humans occupying Britain and mainland Europe only lost the darker skins of their African ancestors perhaps just 6000 years earlier, long after Neanderthals had died out. The finding confirms that modern Europeans didn't gain their pale skin from Neanderthals – adding to evidence suggesting that European Homo sapiens and Neanderthals generally kept their relationships strictly platonic."

Last edited:

Kublai Khan

Banned
Daps

Caucasian features came out of Central asians moving westward and farther north. There is natural blond haired and Grey eyed asians in Mongolia and Siberia. Some even have red hair. Matter fact a lot of central asians have blond or brunette hair as a young child and it grows darker with age.

But I'm still not claiming a damn thing by cacs as a cultural by-product of my people. I bet most of the people on these board don't know that Russia's indigenous people are Asian but I'm also not claiming Russian history.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Who said I was just talking about white people? I was referring to all people, even black people. You have a thing for caping for whites even when it isn't about them. You keep implying things that I'm not, and it keeps being about white people. Something is off about this.

Secondly, ALL cultures had a beginning, and that beginning was what is now Africa. You have to understand its not the land that is important, its what came from the land. YOU may think no one cares, which a lot don't, that doesn't mean none do, and even if they don't, that doesn't mean the truth needs to stop being told. The people who are tired of hearing it, yet have no problem when the dominant society does it(it isnt even questioned by most), are people who have a problem with blackness, and constantly being aware of it. I know it when I see it. If you are tired of hearing it, why are you constantly in threads dealing with the topic? Once you see where its going you should get out but, you don't, you just reply with nothing to add but opinion a lot of the times. Its way worse with @GreatestLaker

The reason why this is important, has been explained before, but, even if I did explain AGAIN, it would mean nothing to you. This is a war for the truth as once you learn it, everything you see has a whole new dimension, and meaning. A lot of people love the lie they were taught from childhood,,and don't want to hear anything different because that means everyone they respected were either lying or just ignorant, and most people can't accept that. The movie the matrix broke it down as it truly is.

How am I caping for whites?

You're over here citing the matrix, that alone says a lot about your grip on reality....I don't see how a grown man can think this way. Everything you saying is based on junk science and shyt that was fun to believe as a teenager who thinks they have it all figured out....it's time to grow up breh.... real Africans don't give a fukk about Asians, aborigines, Olmec, or whoever else you dudes are worrying about.

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'ma fukk this thread up even more. My home girl sent me this picture yesterday, she's a makeup artist.

OTb9Hxkl.jpg

This girl is 100% Ethiopian, with no mixed ancestry. And if you look at many Ethiopians they all have similar features. Ethiopia is also the only African country that hadn't been conquered or colonized by whites.

I think a lot of us need to be deprogrammed fam. We are the original people and that title doesnt have a set color shade or facial features.

It doesnt end with African either, Indian are Black too as much as they hate to see it that way, especially pre-British colonization. You look at most people from South India and they damn near navy blue.