The Peopleof Fiji

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
negged.

Who says they feel connected to Africa anyway :wtf:? Speaking of telling them how to identify themselves, maybe, just maybe they don't identify with blacks, and DON'T WANT you weirdos claiming them :krs: :ohhh:. Have you ever asked them :lupe:?

Do you know there oral tradition c*nt prior to 4000 years ago? A family member of mine(who is Jamaican) did their dissertation , and they accepted her as one their own lol..they identify with the struggle of black people all around the world.. They are actually disappointed that we allowed Africa to be conquered cuz they surely wasn't having that with the Europeans an Indians till this day ... There is no claiming happening, i dont need to claim them...I haven't personally sat down with a native Fijian for some kava kava but based on appearances My family could claim Fijian and you wouldn't notice the difference, and they are from Trinidad.. And we claim Africa as well... 9 ether hair comes from the original source

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Y'all just look up a pic of the whole Jackson family back when they had fros in the 70s and they look just like these Fijians
jackson-5.jpg
:mjpls:
128621431-fiji-native-gettyimages.jpg
images

ALL traits are African :dead:

you missed the point of what the thread is about and what i was saying.

if you're not gonna contribute then, just don't

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.
They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.:stopitslime:

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

:ohhh:If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal, according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

Human Meat Just Another Meal for Early Europeans?
Cannibalism helped meet protein needs, keep rivals in line, study suggests.
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/...nibalism-cannibal-cavemen-human-meat-science/

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
half these ppl claim "black"anyway(they embrace that shyt). they even have they own black power movement spin from BLACK PANTHERS and inspire by Stokely Carmichael. like Aboriginal Australian Black Panthers or kind like aboriginal Tent Embassy

same thing for the ones in deep mexico who claim black, starting they own black/African descent movement

1601393_10151806821406222_1893480457_n.jpg

tent_embassy_40th_peter_boyle.jpg

ca6b8-tent2bembassy.jpg

black is not exclusive , ppl from the African diaspora struggled globally. have they own concept of "black" ....sooo that's that

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Most people want to be told the truth they dont want to find the truth on their own. When you want someone to tell you the truth and you accept it, it usually fits into your preconceived worldview.

Whether he be right or wrong, If a white scholar tells your average cac devil that the people of any nation on the planet were originlly white, your average cac wont bat an Eye and will trust their scholars becauseof white supremacy

Now if that same white scholar tells them that the people are black, they will need a cosigner to confirm it (still wont fully believe it) and may even bring the scholars credibility into question

If the scholar is black, they will flat out deny it and will assume the scholar is full of shyt, and question everything about him from his credentials, to his mothers occupation. :heh:
they will probably say he just a nikka that want to claim everybody

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
they will probably say he just a nikka that want to claim everybody
I dont even understand what that means. Claim everyone. Its like you cant acknowledge people in your race without someone getting annoyed by it. Im not saying im about to offer them my cousins p*ssy, we're simply saying, this person is black, and then you have some cac or some c00n sayin yea, they may look like you, but the dna says they're some new race us cacs have invented to describe them. :camby: