The Peopleof Fiji

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The scientific sources that you wantonly cite don't back up your conclusions at all.

Genetics say people like the Australian aborigines and Andaman islanders are not African but you are caught up in appearance like a toddler. Same shyt cacs be on - grouping everybody together based on physical traits while disregarding things like language, culture, and tribal affiliation, etc...you on the same shyt and don't even know it.

People don't need to be told what and who they are by a bunch of self serving strangers.
Bullshyt, and you know it. Everything I linked, said exactly what I posted, YOU just don't want to admit it

Nobody said anything about blacks being inferior, again that's your inferiority complex speaking...nobody said anything about egypt either, I consider ancient Egypt a black African civilization.

Who said YOU? This is the problem, you don't know how to comprehend what you're reading. I was talking in general. I give up with you. Its like I'm arguing with a child who is kind of off. I'm done. Peace?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nilotic people have E-P2 subclades (e.g. E1b1b). There's nothing contradictory.

only groups like the Masai and Samburu who are heavily mixed with cushytic speakers. the dinka who are the purest nilotic speakers are over 80% A or B.

Bantu speakers are NOT West African :comeon::ufdup:. You know nothing.

my bad. meant to say niger-congo.

@Swagnificent Who is more black:

Him (pink skinned, hazel eyed, blonde Malian man):

photo_1258645212291-1-0.jpg

Mali_Salif_Keita2_400.jpg

or him (dark skinned, brown eyed, kinky haired Fijan):

luveniyali-fiji.jpg

The criteria for black is phenotype (kinky hair, dark skin and eyes) according to you, so who is more authentically black?

both are black. i don't get it into the whole whose more black business. IMO anyone with black features (dark skin and kinky hair) is black. PERIOD. regardless of genetics or location on earth.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only groups like the Masai and Samburu who are heavily mixed with cushytic speakers. the dinka who are the purest nilotic speakers are over 80% A or B.

both are black. i don't get it into the whole whose more black business. IMO anyone with black features (dark skin and kinky hair) is black. PERIOD. regardless of genetics or location on earth.
This is what people don't understand, the world is nothing but different variations of black people. Its whites(including white asians such as the chinese) who are different, and the people who have power in their group knew this, so they divided the world to gain power. That is the trick that people just don't understand.

And NO, I don't hate white/chinese people, just telling what is going on, and has happened.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me

your dumb so samoans are black now :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'ma fukk this thread up even more. My home girl sent me this picture yesterday, she's a makeup artist.

OTb9Hxkl.jpg

This girl is 100% Ethiopian, with no mixed ancestry. And if you look at many Ethiopians they all have similar features. Ethiopia is also the only African country that hadn't been conquered or colonized by whites.

I think a lot of us need to be deprogrammed fam. We are the original people and that title doesnt have a set color shade or facial features.

It doesnt end with African either, Indian are Black too as much as they hate to see it that way, especially pre-British colonization. You look at most people from South India and they damn near navy blue.

negro please. this chick is from the habesha ethnic group in ethiopia which is known to be of recent MIXED ANCESTRY. her tribe is the result of mixing between the native cushytes of east africa and semites from arabia. she's a classic mulatto.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well most members on this site are african-americans and we asian-americnans obviously have completely different type of history in this country and we dont even claim asian-white or asian-black mixes for the most part, let alone an entire different "race" of people like the native americans

well the difference is that WE, as black people, were discriminated against by whites based solely on our phenotype. we came from different tribes, spoke different languages, and came from different parts of africa, yet white people grouped us all based on physical features like skin color and hair texture. its from that legacy that our identity was formed. thus it shouldn't surprise you that we also identify with people who share these features with us regardless of where they are located.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well the difference is that WE, as black people, were discriminated against by whites based solely on our phenotype. we came from different tribes, spoke different languages, and came from different parts of africa, yet white people grouped us all based on physical features like skin color and hair texture. its from that legacy that our identity was formed. thus it shouldn't surprise you that we also identify with people who share these features with us regardless of where they are located.
Exactly!

What's funny is the same thing they used to make us feel less then them, is the same thing that proves THEY are the oddballs now that we have more info about ancient history, and can see how the world is now.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fijians are not black tf

if u ever seen em in real life they look deadass just like indians just more darker.
SMH are you for real???
Here are some pictures of Fijian rugby players you tell me if they look "Indian".

Fiji Vs Kenya

nikola-matawalu-of-fiji-outpaces-his-kenyan-opponent-on-the-way-to-a-picture-id110903711

KENYA-FIJI.jpg

Fiji VS South Africa
cecil-afrika-of-south-africa-celebrates-victory-over-fiji-during-the-picture-id468664792

Rugby%207s.jpg

Fiji Vs USA
462881264.jpg

Vodafone-Fiji-7s-Team-v-USA-in-Wellington-2015.jpg

Vodafone-Fiji-7s-Team-v-USA-in-Wellington-20152.jpg

EP-131128974.jpg&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
X
half these ppl claim "black"anyway(they embrace that shyt). they even have they own black power movement spin from BLACK PANTHERS and inspire by Stokely Carmichael. like Aboriginal Australian Black Panthers or kind like aboriginal Tent Embassy

same thing for the ones in deep mexico who claim black, starting they own black/African descent movement

1601393_10151806821406222_1893480457_n.jpg

tent_embassy_40th_peter_boyle.jpg

ca6b8-tent2bembassy.jpg

black is not exclusive , ppl from the African diaspora struggled globally. have they own concept of "black" ....sooo that's that

Yep, there was a documentary about a member of the party out recently

2014-0233-13-05-14~1.jpg

documentary-black-panther-woman-tells-tale-of-little-known-australian-chapter-of-the-black-panther-party.jpg

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
SMH are you for real???
Here are some pictures of Fijian rugby players you tell me if they look "Indian".

Fiji Vs Kenya

110903711-nikola-matawalu-of-fiji-outpaces-his-kenyan-gettyimages.jpg

KENYA-FIJI.jpg

Fiji VS South Africa
cecil-afrika-of-south-africa-celebrates-victory-over-fiji-during-the-picture-id468664792

Rugby%207s.jpg

Fiji Vs USA
462881264.jpg

Vodafone-Fiji-7s-Team-v-USA-in-Wellington-2015.jpg

Vodafone-Fiji-7s-Team-v-USA-in-Wellington-20152.jpg

EP-131128974.jpg&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default
:dwillhuh: How are u gonna tell me when I got Fijian friends?

Just because they're dark ? They got super straight hair, Indian/non-black features and speak Hindi

Even their skin is a different type of dark with a strong reddish orange undertone