The Peopleof Fiji

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How am I caping for whites?

You're over here citing the matrix, that alone says a lot about your grip on reality....I don't see how a grown man can think this way. Everything you saying is based on junk science and shyt that was fun to believe as a teenager who thinks they have it all figured out....it's time to grow up breh.... real Africans don't give a fukk about Asians, aborigines, Olmec, or whoever else you dudes are worrying about.
Junk science, when I'm giving you links to actual scientific studies done? You are just giving opinion. Think what you want. I see who you are now, at least when it comes to history.

Who cares what "real Africans" think, it isnt about them, its about learning Human history, and how things came to be. You are trying to shame me for wanting knowledge, because you could care less. It aint going to happen. Find some other person to try and shame to make you feel better about yourself.

And that little jab about the matrix, is showing how YOU are a joke because if you are a lover of knowledge, you don't care where the truth comes from, as long as it makes sense.

If you reply back, make some sense and back up your claims with actual research articles or make what you're saying make sense. I don't want to read your opinion, UNLESS you can back it up with a complex breakdown. Peace out.

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
can asian folks claim native americans too since they also have straight black hair, similar skin tones and sometimes similar shaped eyes like us?
tinytot.jpg

0a2a2ae02937177f524f67d747aee02b.jpg

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can asian folks claim native american folks too since they also have similar straight black hair, skin tones and sometimes similar looking eye shapes like us?
tinytot.jpg

0a2a2ae02937177f524f67d747aee02b.jpg
Yes, because Native Americans are the offspring of East Asians. You didn't know?

As far as culture of Native Americans, I need to do more research because they have some things that remind me of African culture, such as drumming, and the style of their mask, and head dress. I need to do more research into it though. One thing that is apparent is the whole world was following the same religion(worshipping the serpent), in essence, and I want to figure out what was going on.

jizzrag

Banned
Daps
Reppin
cambodian men for black,white,latina, asian bbws
Yes, because Native Americans are the offspring of East Asians. You didn't know?

As far as culture of Native Americans, I need to do more research because they have some things that remind me of African culture, such as drumming, and the style of their mask, and head dress. I need to do more research into it though. One thing that is apparent is the whole world was following the same religion(worshipping the serpent), in essence, and I want to figure out what was going on.

well most members on this site are african-americans and we asian-americnans obviously have completely different type of history in this country and we dont even claim asian-white or asian-black mixes for the most part, let alone an entire different "race" of people like the native americans

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
well most members on this site are african-americans and we asian-americnans obviously have completely different type of history in this country and we dont even claim asian-white or asian-black mixes for the most part, let alone an entire different "race" of people like native americans
Who cares what you do though.

We're acknowledging that despite HUGE cultural differences, fiji has a heavy black population.

You're denying native americans as being any kind of asian.

Obviously, the difference between the two of us, is denial, and im not talking about a river in Egypt. :wow:

Show some love for your AsianTino brothers and sisters :heh:

FPI606210303V2_b.jpg

Lets-be-Friends.jpg

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well most members on this site are african-americans and we asian-americnans obviously have completely different type of history in this country and we dont even claim asian-white or asian-black mixes for the most part, let alone an entire different "race" of people like the native americans
Like Mowgli posted, who cares what you do though? I don't mean that in a disrespectful way.

What you fail to understand is if you don't take what is yours, and Native Americans are part of the Asian story, someone else will. Just like whites are taking the native american story, and changing it. If Asians had some sense to this game, they could have used the native american connection to help form some type of stamp on this country instead of STILL being treated like outsiders. The same can be said for Latins such as Mexicans, who really can use their direct connection to native Americans to have some ownership to this land but, just like your thinking, they don't care, and therefore lost their rights to the land.

Us as black people all over the world know this fact to this day, because from our cooking to our music has been given credit to others, and we are taught we didn't do much. I'm glad since the 1960's blacks in America have waken up, and are not letting our things just be taken away so easily. If others don't care, that's on them, and trust it will backfire, but I'll be dammned if I just repeat the same mistakes the people before me did, and then wonder why my people are in a state of arrested development. Its a lot who are in this state but, there are also a lot who are growing, and to think the major change just happened over 50 years ago. I'm proud of my people, and others, who searched for the truth, and found it, and gave it to us, even when they were laughed at for it. They could have given up, and just accepted the bullshyt, they didn't, and years later a lot of what they were saying is true.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'ma fukk this thread up even more. My home girl sent me this picture yesterday, she's a makeup artist.

OTb9Hxkl.jpg

This girl is 100% Ethiopian, with no mixed ancestry. And if you look at many Ethiopians they all have similar features. Ethiopia is also the only African country that hadn't been conquered or colonized by whites.

I think a lot of us need to be deprogrammed fam. We are the original people and that title doesnt have a set color shade or facial features.

It doesnt end with African either, Indian are Black too as much as they hate to see it that way, especially pre-British colonization. You look at most people from South India and they damn near navy blue.

If you want to identify yourself by a color that's on you, others are not obligated to do so.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to identify yourself by a color that's on you, others are not obligated to do so.
You really don't get it! Its not about identifying just by color, its people waking up from the lie, that blacks are less then, have one look, and were only in Africa. Even then, the lie says blacks were just in west, central, and southern Africa, they call North Africa white, even though its a recent phenomenon, AND they aren't white, a lot of them are biracial bit, we know why they do this, its to take credit for Egypt. But, it doesn't matter right?:sas2:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Junk science, when I'm giving you links to actual scientific studies done? You are just giving opinion. Think what you want. I see who you are now, at least when it comes to history.

Who cares what "real Africans" think, it isnt about them, its about learning Human history, and how things came to be. You are trying to shame me for wanting knowledge, because you could care less. It aint going to happen. Find some other person to try and shame to make you feel better about yourself.

And that little jab about the matrix, is showing how YOU are a joke because if you are a lover of knowledge, you don't care where the truth comes from, as long as it makes sense.

If you reply back, make some sense and back up your claims with actual research articles or make what you're saying make sense. I don't want to read your opinion, UNLESS you can back it up with a complex breakdown. Peace out.

The scientific sources that you wantonly cite don't back up your conclusions at all.

Genetics say people like the Australian aborigines and Andaman islanders are not African but you are caught up in appearance like a toddler. Same shyt cacs be on - grouping everybody together based on physical traits while disregarding things like language, culture, and tribal affiliation, etc...you on the same shyt and don't even know it.

People don't need to be told what and who they are by a bunch of self serving strangers.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You really don't get it! Its not about identifying just by color, its people waking up from the lie, that blacks are less then, have one look, and were only in Africa. Even then, the lie says blacks were just in west, central, and southern Africa, they call North Africa white, even though its a recent phenomenon, AND they aren't white, a lot of them are biracial bit, we know why they do this, its to take credit for Egypt. But, it doesn't matter right?:sas2:

Nobody said anything about blacks being inferior, again that's your inferiority complex speaking...nobody said anything about egypt either, I consider ancient Egypt a black African civilization.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The indigenous Fijians are Black
Wasnt for cacs bringing East Indians in Fiji and leaving them in power when they bounced,natives wouldnt be the minority today

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The scientific sources that you wantonly cite don't back up your conclusions at all.

Genetics say people like the Australian aborigines and Andaman islanders are not African but you are caught up in appearance like a toddler. Same shyt cacs be on - grouping everybody together based on physical traits while disregarding things like language, culture, and tribal affiliation, etc...you on the same shyt and don't even know it.

People don't need to be told what and who they are by a bunch of self serving strangers.
How many years will asian immigrants have to be in America before they are no longer considered Asian? :mjlol: Listen to yourself.