The Peopleof Fiji

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The nerve of you white people and c00ns to tell native Fijians how they identify themselves...they rock afros as natural as it is to breathe... They are more connected with Africa than most of you African americans

Fijians do not claim Africa.

In fact, they were some of the first ones to leave Africa.............................yes, even before the cacs

:dead:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The nerve of you white people and c00ns to tell native Fijians how they identify themselves...they rock afros as natural as it is to breathe... They are more connected with Africa than most of you African americans

negged.

Who says they feel connected to Africa anyway :wtf:? Speaking of telling them how to identify themselves, maybe, just maybe they don't identify with blacks, and DON'T WANT you weirdos claiming them :krs: :ohhh:. Have you ever asked them :lupe:?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Alright, we need to campaign for biology and history courses in the hood

the hood:dwillhuh:

lol , I can fit your home and your parents home and your cousins homes ...inside ....
ntm, you didn't counter what I said. :patrice:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
article-2280107-17A4F424000005DC-415_634x442.jpg

^Not black according to Coli science.
what coli science says that this albino person in Africa with african traits....

is not african? ?

All coli science says is this person is Not the same as the next
Miley-Cyrus-peace.jpg
images

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what: your right.

I'm not understanding the AA^^ posters going hard at these people and trying to say they have Zero connection to africa

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fijians do not claim Africa.

In fact, they were some of the first ones to leave Africa.............................yes, even before the cacs

:dead:

What does leaving Africa have to do with anything... We explored the planet first. We left Africa first.lol... Leaving your house doesn't mean you don't originate from there.lol

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what coli science says that this albino person in Africa with african traits....

is not african? ?

All coli science says is this person is Not the same as the next
Miley-Cyrus-peace.jpg
images

According to numerous posts in this thread, kinky hair, dark skin and dark eyes are the definitive criteria for black. The bone structure of those Fijans for example is obviously different from that of basically any type of African, but they ignore that.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
According to numerous posts in this thread, kinky hair, dark skin and dark eyes are the definitive criteria for black. The bone structure of those Fijans for example is obviously different from that of basically any type of African, but they ignore that.

This just isn't true. I went to a all white university.......... lol , then another white one........ And still learned that those traits are AFrican. You don't even have to be afrocentric to see the obvious. you can look at East, South, North, and West africans............... + the lighter skin is scientifically proven to Not come from europeans development of light skin.

These pics are from every side of Africa........ and they match every type of Asian.
45_1511web.jpg
tumblr_lwidv6l5as1qlsr3bo1_500.jpg
batswana-san.jpg
images
Namibia-5384-L.jpg
nata1women2.jpg
23b615b1c48a9f7ef7301e07ee88f06e.jpg

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
She definitely black. The nose, lips, and hair. She has more african features that many of us. The reason these people don't call themselves black is cuz they don't have the same history of oppression we have at the hands of cacs. I'm really starting to think white folks are from another planet lol