The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
When you look at the facts from both sides of the case and not the bias stuff the media puts out, the case is not as cut and dry as ppl think

Blood was planted. Furhman was asked straight up if he planted or tampered with any evidence and he pleaded the 5th. Blood evidence makes up damn near the whole case against o.j.

The "cut" on ojays finger by all accounts happened sometime in Chicago. The limo driver (probably the most honest witness) said he saw no cut on oj's finger at any time during their ride and he admitted to shaking his hand. Oj also was signing autographs at the airport

The killings looked like they were done by a professional. Still hard for me to believe a first time rookie killer stabbed and killed 2 ppl so viciously without anybody hearing or seeing him, and disposed of the murder weapon with such ease.

I still don't understand the motive behind this. Oj had his own broad. Oj been knowing she's a hoe. Saw her give head to another man and never touched either of em. Homie had a flight to catch. Why was his reason for even going over there?

The biggest thing against oj is my opinion is the bloody shoe print

The whole shyt is just insane. I understand why ppl are so obsessed with it. I wouldn't be surprised if oj stopped by, saw them dead, and got the fukk outta there

He knows something he ain't saying but I still have doubts be actually killed her. Goldman IS a underrated wild card in all of this. I know he was going to get some puss but because everyone was focused on oj, everyone pretty much ignored that he was into some shady stuff himself. He coulda very easily been followed
Yeah I just don't get the motive. Why would he just all of the sudden just decide to kill her?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
When you look at the facts from both sides of the case and not the bias stuff the media puts out, the case is not as cut and dry as ppl think

Blood was planted. Furhman was asked straight up if he planted or tampered with any evidence and he pleaded the 5th. Blood evidence makes up damn near the whole case against o.j.

The "cut" on ojays finger by all accounts happened sometime in Chicago. The limo driver (probably the most honest witness) said he saw no cut on oj's finger at any time during their ride and he admitted to shaking his hand. Oj also was signing autographs at the airport

The killings looked like they were done by a professional. Still hard for me to believe a first time rookie killer stabbed and killed 2 ppl so viciously without anybody hearing or seeing him, and disposed of the murder weapon with such ease.

I still don't understand the motive behind this. Oj had his own broad. Oj been knowing she's a hoe. Saw her give head to another man and never touched either of em. Homie had a flight to catch. Why was his reason for even going over there?

The biggest thing against oj is my opinion is the bloody shoe print

The whole shyt is just insane. I understand why ppl are so obsessed with it. I wouldn't be surprised if oj stopped by, saw them dead, and got the fukk outta there

He knows something he ain't saying but I still have doubts be actually killed her. Goldman IS a underrated wild card in all of this. I know he was going to get some puss but because everyone was focused on oj, everyone pretty much ignored that he was into some shady stuff himself. He coulda very easily been followed

For years I thought it was cut-n-dry. Alot of ppl did....or still do. Even Cuba Gooding Jr said he had to change his mind after doing this series.

I was a kid at the time and of course the actual trial itself turned into a sideshow about the LAPD.

But now as a grown up, after watching docs on YouTube that aren't slanted, and re-reviewing the facts, alot of it is suspect.

Either OJ committed a professional level hitman crime by himself, or someone else did. For him to leave basically no evidence to the point where the LAPD felt they had to frame him(which they tried) is astounding. They said the killer knocked Nicole down first, then went after Goldman....well it would take real hitman to know exactly how to knock somebody out with one shot that quick then attack the other person before they even knew what happened.

The shoe print is a mystery, but weren't there 2 sets of footprints?

I think OJ's demeanor just let's on a sort of smug/arrogant vibe that makes you think he did it or at least knew about it.

I need to see more OJ interviews before the murders to look at his demeanor in general.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For years I thought it was cut-n-dry. Alot of ppl did....or still do. Even Cuba Gooding Jr said he had to change his mind after doing this series.

I was a kid at the time and of course the actual trial itself turned into a sideshow about the LAPD.

But now as a grown up, after watching docs on YouTube that aren't slanted, and re-reviewing the facts, alot of it is suspect.

Either OJ committed a professional level hitman crime by himself, or someone else did. For him to leave basically no evidence to the point where the LAPD felt they had to frame him(which they tried) is astounding. They said the killer knocked Nicole down first, then went after Goldman....well it would take real hitman to know exactly how to knock somebody out with one shot that quick then attack the other person before they even knew what happened.

The shoe print is a mystery, but weren't there 2 sets of footprints?

I think OJ's demeanor just let's on a sort of smug/arrogant vibe that makes you think he did it or at least knew about it.

I need to see more OJ interviews before the murders to look at his demeanor in general.
word
theres something that just doesn't make sense about this case

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

I gotta say...

Ive watched a bunch of interviews that oj did after trial.....

Either this is the most smoothest talking and ruthelss nikka of all time or he is innocent.

He has a answer and explanation for everything. He is not harsh in his responses but replies with common sense and transparency.

The Juice is innocent . :wow:

These white people running with media stories they drummed up against the gawd and he kills them all with ease and simple truths...

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
She attacked him outside, that's what set him off. He didn't get a chance to enter the house.

Bruh, the 20th century ended 16 years ago. It will always be the trial of that century even if Barack kills Michelle.
He was on coke that night, he wasn't thinking that far ahead, He was pissed and somewhat homicidal.

It's better for the kids to find their mom dead than be raised by her. She was trash.

Bruh, stop making up shyt.:stopitslime: You sounding like a cac.:pacspit:There was no evidence of OJ even being there the day of the crime. There were no scratches or bruises that support your made up theory.

Examine these facts and then use your imagination...

Mark Fukman had a relationship with Nicole.
Do you know anything about Exhibit 35? There was phone records that can vindicate OJ.
Ron's Goldman criminal case file is protected by Ca govt code section 6254f.... He was a Snitch man!
Are you familiar with Marvin Glass (notorious drug kingpin from Chicago) and his relationship to Fred Goldman's wife?
Man this shyt is bigger than Nino Brown!

OJ Simpson - Life Story, Murder Trial, Football Career, Acting, Police Chase.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if they did this right, who would have made the best OJ?

Jamie Foxx? He doesn't favor him a ton, but you know JAmie could do the OJ voice, and that's the main thing holding Cuba back.

Denzel? :wow: With the right makeup, Denzel would be pretty close. Voice though would still be off.

Idris Elba?

The hardest part to match is OJ's jaw/chin structure. I can't think of a Black actor to match that.

article-2709884-201ABAFB00000578-223_306x428.jpg

Andre from Empire comes to mind. Ray Fisher, whose to play Cyborg. Even Columbus Short would be better than Cuba.