The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Damn yo, I dont remeber none of this but found this.

This nikka really did have the juice....nikka sounds like he could have been the lawyer himself.

never seen your video.. but i remember seeing this sketch when i was young.

never knew how perfectly they got him down... even to the clothes

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
What professional hitman is going to kill a broad that viciously in front of ol'girl's house? :usure:

Goldman was basically an afterthought.

Ol'girl was like 118 pounds. OJ Simpson was like 6'1 212 pounds. That Goldman dude was like 5' 9 150 pounds or some shyt.

OJ Simpson could have clearly done it.

Crime was so vicious that it was had to be a crime of passion. He damn near cut her head off.

I have seen beheading where they are trying to cut a dude's head off with a knife and that shyt is work. So there must have been pure rage to that with a knife.

I wouldn't be surprised if OJ has CTE. It would explain so much.

Like I said ol'girl was dusty, driving around younger dudes in OJ's cars, spending OJ's money on them. fukking them, while the kids were sleeping upstairs. Even a regular man would be like :demonic:.

She was fukking Marcus Allen too. :sas2:

OJ Simpson Trial 20 Years Later: 20 Things You Didn't Know About Case | Hollywood Happenings | What's Good | Entertainment | Centric | Articles
wouldnt u think if OJ did it that he would be covered in blood, more like soaked in blood resulting in the bronco covered in blood and not two tiny specs?

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
What was that part about ?

None of the Pizza spots could keep up with all the orders. They were already handling all the people watching the playoffs, then the OJ chase started happening and no one was leaving their TV, especially not to cook some dinner, so they were running out of everything trying to keep up with demand.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
i can fully understand why marcia clark said she needed therapy and still can't deal with this

they let a fukking known murderer go free with a slam fukking dunk case

SLAM MOTHERfukkING DUNK :mindblown::damn:

24. DNA evidence proved that five blood drops found near the killer's footprints at the Bundy murder scene belong to OJ.

25. DNA evidence showed that OJ's blood trail from his Bronco to his Rockingham estate included: one blood drop behind the Bronco on the street (Rockingham), one on the driveway just inside the Rochingham gate, three more on the driveway leading to the front door of Simpson's residence, five on the floor of the foyer and one on the bathroom floor.

26. DNA test proved that spots of blood on the driver's door of the Bronco was OJ's.

27. DNA tests proved that three blood stains found on the rear gate of Nicole's home belonged to OJ.

28. DNA tests proved that in at least one blood drop found at the Bundy murder scene, the chances of it belonging to anyone but OJ are about 170 million to one.

30. At the Bundy premises, Simpson's blood was found at the exact spot where the murders were committed.

32. Blood on socks in OJ's bedroom matches OJ's and Nicole's.

33. Cops find blood in the shower and sink of OJ's bathroom after the murders.

34. Tests show that three stains on the Bronco's console were a mixture of OJ's blood with that of both of the victims. Another console stain is a mixture of OJ's and Ron's blood, and Nicole's blood was found on the driver's side carpet.

35. Nicole's DNA in blood found on OJ's socks, occurs in olny 1 out of 21 billion people.

38. Fibers on the knit cap found at the murder scene match material in OJ's Bronco.

39. Fibers on the bloody glove found behind OJ's house match carpeting in OJ's Bronco.

40. Forensic test confirm fibers on Ron's shirt match the dark sweatsuit Kato says OJ wore the night of the murders.

41. Hairs found in the knit cap match OJ's.

42. Hair matching OJ's is found on Goldman's shirt.

45. The killer's bloody shoe print found at the murder scene is from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe, the same size worn by OJ.

46. OJ denies owning Bruno Magli shoes but a photo of OJ from a 1993 football game shows him wearing Bruno Maglis that match the prints at the murder scene.

47. GLOBE publishes photos of the Juice wearing Bruno Maglis at another football game.

48. FBI agent William Bodziak testified in the trial that an area of the bloody shoe print inside OJ's bronco could have been made from the corner of a Bruno Magli shoe.

49. Only 299 pairs of these size 12 rare Italian-made Bruno Magli shoes were ever distributed in the United States in 1991 and 1992, and were sold in olny 40 stores in the entire country, one of which is Bloomingdales in New York, where Simpson just happens to have a regular customer during the same period.

101 Pieces of evidence that proove O.J. Simpson murdered Nicole

:umad:

Lol ha Jesus how on earth her get away with it then.

Gother dudes locked up for less in these times. That was back in 90s where I assume techniques were not as great as they are now.

OJ got away with murder and then fukked up and ended up in jail

Must be the number 1 fail of all time

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Lol ha Jesus how on earth her get away with it then.

Gother dudes locked up for less in these times. That was back in 90s where I assume techniques were not as great as they are now.

OJ got away with murder and then fukked up and ended up in jail

Must be the number 1 fail of all time

I remember people being concerned about rioting if he was found guilty as well.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Been waiting all week to get a chance to watch the new episode.

Finally have time.

6e098841b4924a9e105f8a87c40c3254.gif

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
wouldnt u think if OJ did it that he would be covered in blood, more like soaked in blood resulting in the bronco covered in blood and not two tiny specs?

Not if he was behind her slicing her neck.

They are making Robert Kardiashian look clueless, but he was rumored to be more complicit in the case. Apparently he hid OJ's bloody clothes (a duffle bag) and it was rumored he reuped his law license so he could have that lawyer client confidentiality.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Yall saying the Kardashian kids scene was out of place and unneccessary and I agree. But at the same time what was the point of the Pizza Hut scene :laugh:? They dropped that shyt in there out of nowhere :heh:

I think it was to show how big of an entertainment spectacle the chase was. People were ordering pizza like they were watching the Super Bowl or something.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Not if he was behind her slicing her neck.

They are making Robert Kardiashian look clueless, but he was rumored to be more complicit in the case. Apparently he hid OJ's bloody clothes (a duffle bag) and it was rumored he reuped his law license so he could have that lawyer client confidentiality.
No he would have still been full of blood, blood would have been splashing everywhere... plus he was against a man too and I'm sure he put up a fight... Unless oj brought a extra pair of clothes and changed before he jumped in the bronco.