The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he would have still been full of blood, blood would have been splashing everywhere... plus he was against a man too and I'm sure he put up a fight... Unless oj brought a extra pair of clothes and changed before he jumped in the bronco.
Doc I seen said he probably stripped down to his boxers and socks

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
No he would have still been full of blood, blood would have been splashing everywhere... plus he was against a man too and I'm sure he put up a fight... Unless oj brought a extra pair of clothes and changed before he jumped in the bronco.

Doc I seen said he probably stripped down to his boxers and socks

Ron Goldman had serious bruises on his knuckles from fighting the killer. But OJ had no marks or bruises anywhere on him when the police searched him.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Ron Goldman had serious bruises on his knuckles from fighting the killer. But OJ had no marks or bruises anywhere on him when the police searched him.
plus the gloves didn't fit.. maybe oj was there when it happened but he didn't do it.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Could u imagine if the real killer came foward, the appologize oj deserves :wow:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I swear that his son did this shyt and called OJ while he was on his way to her house. OJ jumped in the whip and attempted to stop his son but when he got there it was too late.

OJ then in a rage confronts his son and grabs him or hits him which causes the gash on his finger. After which OJ tells him he needs to get the fukk out of there and tells him to leave and meet him at his house . OJ then distraught walks over to Nichole and lifts her up, hugs her...whatever and then flees the scene himself, leaving the blood from his finger and also getting blood on his shoes and clothes from the scene.

He gets home, son there and they put the shyt in the bag that Kardashian took out the house, that bloody glove they found...didn't fit because it belonged to his son not him.

Blood that was found everywhere was his but it wasn't because he killed them but because he was at the scene, knows who did it but covered it up because it was his son. They said it was a crime of passion but could it have been the son being pissed off and hurt because in his mind his Mama tore apart their family by leaving his Pop?

I never truly believed that OJ did the shyt but I do believe he knows who did it and with all the evidence I believe that it was Jason

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I swear that his son did this shyt and called OJ while he was on his way to her house. OJ jumped in the whip and attempted to stop his son but when he got there it was too late.

OJ then in a rage confronts his son and grabs him or hits him which causes the gash on his finger. After which OJ tells him he needs to get the fukk out of there and tells him to leave and meet him at his house . OJ then distraught walks over to Nichole and lifts her up, hugs her...whatever and then flees the scene himself, leaving the blood from his finger and also getting blood on his shoes and clothes from the scene.

He gets home, son there and they put the shyt in the bag that Kardashian took out the house, that bloody glove they found...didn't fit because it belonged to his son not him.

Blood that was found everywhere was his but it wasn't because he killed them but because he was at the scene, knows who did it but covered it up because it was his son. They said it was a crime of passion but could it have been the son being pissed off and hurt because in his mind his Mama tore apart their family by leaving his Pop?

I never truly believed that OJ did the shyt but I do believe he knows who did it and with all the evidence I believe that it was Jason
that's a very popular theory

The O.J. Simpson Saga Began 20 Years Ago Today — Here's Why His Son Should Be A Suspect - they have more pics/evidence in that link that i don't feel like copying over one by one

In an exhaustive book, "O.J. Is Innocent And I Can Prove It," private investigator William C. Dear details his 18-year investigation of the June 12, 1994, murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.

Dear concludes that O.J. didn't kill his ex-wife and her friend — but he did visit the scene of the crime shortly after it occurred — and that evidence suggests his son Jason (who was 24 at the time) did it in a rage killing.

Dear made a list of all potential suspects, visited the crime scene and other relevant places, conducted interviews, established a clear timeline of events, debunked alibis, collected evidence and generally aimed to subvert false assumptions made by the LAPD.

Dear's goal is that the information "will lead to the convening of a special grand jury, an arrest, and a conviction for these senseless murders."

To most of those who watched the famous "white Bronco" low-speed chase and trial after the killings in 1994, it will likely seem inconceivable that someone other than Simpson committed the murders, but Dear cites some compelling evidence to support his case. At the very least, it seems Jason Simpson should have been considered a suspect, which he never was.

(And if there is any conceivable explanation for O.J. Simpson's bizarre behavior after the murders other than that he killed his ex-wife, it is that he knew that his son had killed Nicole Brown Simpson and wanted to protect him.)

Importantly, this is not the first time Dear has investigated a murder. He used the same method to solve the murder of an Ohio man named Dean Milo, which resulted in 11 people (including Milo's brother) being sent to jail.

We've pulled out the biggest reasons why Dear considers OJ's son a major suspect.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:francis: I've been watching HBO's & David Simon's "Treme" for the last couple months. This seems like it'll be a rehash.

Yeah, that show pretty much covered everything and then some regarding Katrina and it's aftermath... Seems like they going for a cheap easy way to get awards.

Ryan Murphy's steeze is to do things sensational and soapy, he throws some gems in here and there but I don't see it being anywhere near what Treme was.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Damn yo, I dont remeber none of this but found this.

This nikka really did have the juice....nikka sounds like he could have been the lawyer himself.

The way he is dressed and acting reminds me of the MAD TV OJ Simpson Bloopers skit with Orlando Jones they did in the first season...