The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I used to be 1000% he was guilty, but some of this information makes you think and it's worth considering.

I still lean towards guilty, but he was definitely framed. There's just not enough clean evidence. Literally everything was tampered with improperly or clearly planted.

Only implicit thing is the shoes...and who's to say nobody else in the world owned those shoes?
Im sure the LAPD planted sh1t, but OJ is a dummy. He's not smart and possibly has brain damage. And was an egomaniac to boot. If I didnt do it, I wouldnt have acted like he acted. That part about him not asking the cop how they died amd him failing the poly are true.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I used to be 1000% he was guilty, but some of this information makes you think and it's worth considering.

I still lean towards guilty, but he was definitely framed. There's just not enough clean evidence. Literally everything was tampered with improperly or clearly planted.

Only implicit thing is the shoes...and who's to say nobody else in the world owned those shoes?
You know this case is wild when it has you rethinking shyt 2 episodes/2 weeks of googling in. :wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im sure the LAPD planted sh1t, but OJ is a dummy. He's not smart and possibly has brain damage. And was an egomaniac to boot. If I didnt do it, I wouldnt have acted like he acted. That part about him not asking the cop how they died amd him failing the poly are true.
Actually, if oj did this he was very smart. So smart that the police had to plant evidence to have any chance of convicting him.

Who knows what they left out of that convo. He might not have initially asked how they died, but maybe he did before the call was over.

At first in this trial I took everything the media said as gospel. That's why everyone believe there was "blood everywhere" so of course he did it....but looking for yourself you see there very minimal blood at all. And that was tampered.

And polys aren't admissable for good reason

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Actually, if oj did this he was very smart. So smart that the police had to plant evidence to have any chance of convicting him.

Who knows what they left out of that convo. He might not have initially asked how they died, but maybe he did before the call was over.

At first in this trial I took everything the media said as gospel. That's why everyone believe there was "blood everywhere" so of course he did it....but looking for yourself you see there very minimal blood at all. And that was tampered.

And polys aren't admissable for good reason
He had a cut on his hand :usure:

Its way too much evidence. I don't think they planted all of it. Hell, they may not have planted any, Johnnie just made people think they could have.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You know this case is wild when it has you rethinking shyt 2 episodes/2 weeks of googling in. :wow:
right.

20 years ago there was no internet. So everything you heard on TV was taken as fact.

Trial is over, Then nobody cares for twenty years and we all assume it's open/shut case and he got off on dumb luck.

Now after 20 years theres a wealth of information about it readily available and easily accessible. You can see everything isn't what it was reported.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
right.

20 years ago there was no internet. So everything you heard on TV was taken as fact.

Trial is over, Then nobody cares for twenty years and we all assume it's open/shut case and he got off on dumb luck.

Now after 20 years theres a wealth of information about it readily available and easily accessible. You can see everything isn't what it was reported.
Like Cuba said about the show.

Everything about this case......was a little off :francis:

You think its one thing, but maybe its something else:patrice:

He may have likely did it, but the case itself is still very complex :jbhmm:

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He had a cut on his hand :usure:

Its way too much evidence. I don't think they planted all of it. Hell, they may not have planted any, Johnnie just made people think they could have.

breh, ppl in this thread the past 2-3 pages have posted alot of stuff. Go back and read and look at videos.

There's barely enough total blood in this case to fit on a fingernail. The blood on the socks (which weren't found until weeks later in the middle of the floor :comeon:. They jst magicaly appeared) and in the Bronco both had EDTA on them. Which means they came from the lab....that really killed the prosecution. The blood found on his lawn & foyer was a couple of droplets, like from a tube. When they asked Furhman if he ever planted evidence, he "pleaded the 5th". Why would he say that? He's supposed to be an honorable man of the law....why not just say "no"?

If he killed 1 person much less 2, with his own hands, and they got his shoeprint in blood, why is there no blood on the carpet or gas pedal in the Bronco? That one little milimeter speck of blood on the door handle is it? If he dropped the blood-soaked glove on his property, why was there no other blood around it?

And some ppl say that he signed autographs at both airports and said they didn't notice any cut on his hand. Plus Ron Goldman had bruises on his hands from punching the killer, but OJ's body showed no signs of a fight.

His behavior/demeanor leaves much to be desired, but ultimately, him and this chick had been done for a few years. Hell, he was probably happy she was dead whether he did it or not.

All I'm saying is, as far as actual evidence, there's not much that's really credible. His whereabouts during that time period though are what's truly damning to him. But even with that, he got back from Mickey D's at 9:45, then changed clothes, grabbed a knife, etc and by 10:15 he was killing his wife and Goldman? :dwillhuh: Knowing he had to be at the airport right after?

I'm not saying he didn't do it, but it makes you think

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
breh, ppl in this thread the past 2-3 pages have posted alot of stuff. Go back and read and look at videos.

There's barely enough total blood in this case to fit on a fingernail. The blood on the socks (which weren't found until weeks later in the middle of the floor :comeon:) and in the Bronco both had EDTA on them. Which means they came from the lab....that really killed the prosecution. The blood found on his lawn & foyer was a couple of droplets, like from a tube. When they asked Furhman if he ever planted evidence, he "pleaded the 5th". Why would he say that? He's supposed to be an honorable man of the law....why not just say "no"?

If he killed 1 person much less 2, with his own hands, and they got his shoeprint in blood, why is there no blood on the carpet or gas pedal in the Bronco? That one little milimeter speck of blood on the door handle is it? If he dropped the blood-soaked glove on his property, why was there no other blood around it?

And some ppl say that he signed autographs at both airports and said they didn't notice any cut on his hand. Plus Ron Goldman had bruises on his hands from punching the killer, but OJ's body showed no signs of a fight.

His behavior/demeanor leaves much to be desired, but ultimately, him and this chick had been done for a few years. Hell, he was probably happy she was dead whether he did it or not.

All I'm saying is, as far as actual evidence, there's not much that's really credible. His whereabouts during that time period though are what's truly damning to him. But even with that, he got back from Mickey D's at 9:45, then changed clothes, grabbed a knife, etc and by 10:15 he was killing his wife and Goldman? :dwillhuh: Knowing he had to be at the airport right after?

I'm not saying he didn't do it, but it makes you think
Doesn't make me think. If I didn't kill my ex, I woulda been screaming Im innocent from day 1. You amd others overthink this thang. At no point did juice conduct himself like an innocent man. At no point.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't make me think. If I didn't kill my ex, I woulda been screaming Im innocent from day 1. You amd others overthink this thang. At no point did juice conduct himself like an innocent man. At no point.

he said he didn't do it from jump.

When have you EVER seen anyone on trial even if they're innocent, jumping & screaming they didn't do something? It NEVER happens. Lawyers tell you to sit and be quiet b/c whatever you say(even simple stuff like, "I'm innocent") can be twisted & used against you.

Like I posted above, dude sat and talked to 2 police investigators with NO lawyer present. That's insane. Either he's incredibly stupid/egomanic or he thinks he's gonna get off.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
he said he didn't do it from jump.

When have you EVER seen anyone on trial even if they're innocent, jumping & screaming they didn't do something? It NEVER happens. Lawyers tell you to sit and be quiet b/c whatever you say(even simple stuff like, "I'm innocent") can be twisted & used against you.

Like I posted above, dude sat and talked to 2 police investigators with NO lawyer present. That's insane. Either he's incredibly stupid/egomanic or he thinks he's gonna get off.
Thats probably cuz they wasnt innocent. They have to gag me. Id be screaming I didnt do it. :damn:

Case against OJ
101 Pieces of evidence that proove O.J. Simpson murdered Nicole

The shoes did it for me. :mjpls:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Thats probably cuz they wasnt innocent. They have to gag me. Id be screaming I didnt do it. :damn:

Case against OJ
101 Pieces of evidence that proove O.J. Simpson murdered Nicole

The shoes did it for me. :mjpls:

1. Now ur just being dumb. People perceive things different ways. Some people see you being demonstrative and will take it the wrong way.
Like I said, you can say, "I didn't do anything, I'm innocent blah blah blah" and that can be twisted against you in court. That's why you say, "Not Guilty" and then sit-down and shutup.

2. That link you posted was posted a few pages ago and has been refuted.

READ, negro. :stopitslime:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
1. Now ur just being dumb. People perceive things different ways. Some people see you being demonstrative and will take it the wrong way.
Like I said, you can say, "I didn't do anything, I'm innocent blah blah blah" and that can be twisted against you in court. That's why you say, "Not Guilty" and then sit-down and shutup.

2. That link you posted was posted a few pages ago and has been refuted.

READ, negro. :stopitslime:
Shut up n1gga. :mjpls:

I wouldnt have went on a joy ride on the freeway w/ a gun to my dome. I don't care if he did it or didnt. Im glad he got away w/ it, but Juice did that shyt. Any n1gga sayin otherwise is a retard. His defense team even know he did it :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I gotta say...

Ive watched a bunch of interviews that oj did after trial.....

Either this is the most smoothest talking and ruthelss nikka of all time or he is innocent.

He has a answer and explanation for everything. He is not harsh in his responses but replies with common sense and transparency.

The Juice is innocent . :wow:

These white people running with media stories they drummed up against the gawd and he kills them all with ease and simple truths...

If all I did was watch this interview I'd assumed he's innocent:manny:

But then knowing he failed that lie detector test so bad...:francis:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
That ESPN interview shows he's guilty.

When axed about the disguise in the Bronco, he gave no reason 4 it. All he did was equivocate and distract.

Meyers: Y did u have a disguise in the Bronco

OJ: It's just a moustache, you'd still reconise me with it. :steviej:

He still never said Y he had it. Notice how he makes sure to smile at every break, and keep a sense of authority over Meyers. Guilty af.

He did make Meyers his bytch and basically pissed all over whites in that interview. Cacs lost. If they ever think they're superior, show em the OJ case and this interview.