The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I was so young that I remember all of this happening but not really the details. My grandma was glued to the TV daily watching the case. I always thought Goldman was smashing and they got killed together, but just recently read that they were really friends and she was most likely dead when dude walked up. :damn: what a way to die, get slaughtered just returning some glasses. Also I thought Ron Goldman was her dad for some reason cause he was always out there in the forefront, I remembered his face from back then but not his name.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Finally watched. They stretched the shyt out of that Bronco chase but overall a good ep.

What's wild is that I worked out in LA this summer and lived in Brentwood. Right over by Bundy too. Hearing all these name drops has me like :ohhh: I didn't even know that was the area the killings took place. I should've rode over by the house.

There was a doc on Netflix a few years ago with OJ in it and he drove by where the house used to be and everything :demonic: :dead: giving a tour and shyt. They tore it down not that long after the murders he said.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you look at the facts from both sides of the case and not the bias stuff the media puts out, the case is not as cut and dry as ppl think

Blood was planted. Furhman was asked straight up if he planted or tampered with any evidence and he pleaded the 5th. Blood evidence makes up damn near the whole case against o.j.

The "cut" on ojays finger by all accounts happened sometime in Chicago. The limo driver (probably the most honest witness) said he saw no cut on oj's finger at any time during their ride and he admitted to shaking his hand. Oj also was signing autographs at the airport

The killings looked like they were done by a professional. Still hard for me to believe a first time rookie killer stabbed and killed 2 ppl so viciously without anybody hearing or seeing him, and disposed of the murder weapon with such ease.

I still don't understand the motive behind this. Oj had his own broad. Oj been knowing she's a hoe. Saw her give head to another man and never touched either of em. Homie had a flight to catch. Why was his reason for even going over there?

The biggest thing against oj is my opinion is the bloody shoe print

The whole shyt is just insane. I understand why ppl are so obsessed with it. I wouldn't be surprised if oj stopped by, saw them dead, and got the fukk outta there

He knows something he ain't saying but I still have doubts be actually killed her. Goldman IS a underrated wild card in all of this. I know he was going to get some puss but because everyone was focused on oj, everyone pretty much ignored that he was into some shady stuff himself. He coulda very easily been followed

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I had a white teacher. Ibwas in elementary school and she was heated while all the blk kids celebrated the verdict.

People forget they moved those cops that beat King trial to the whitest place in California :scust: LAPD deserved that L.
:ohhh: I hope next season of "American Crime Story" is on Rodney King & the 1992 L.A. Riots. I was a probably a toddler when that shyt happend, so I don't know much about it either.

Last edited:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Glenn Rogers admitted to the crime. Besides you shouldn't have to plant evidence on a guilty man. Yes it was a brutal murder and nothing was stolen from the house but wouldn't u think that OJ would at least enter the house since his kids were inside sleeping?
She attacked him outside, that's what set him off. He didn't get a chance to enter the house.

:ohhh:

it's crazy... and that's exactly why this is STILL the trial of the century
Bruh, the 20th century ended 16 years ago. It will always be the trial of that century even if Barack kills Michelle.
some detective made a decent point about OJ not being the killer since the kids were in the house asleep.

What kinda father, knowing the kids were in the house, would do that to their mother? The kids could've woke up and wandered outside to find their mothers head nearly cut off and another body near her.

That would've been awful. Or they could've heard something and woke up during the killing.

We all believe what we want, but at this point, only whoever the killer is knows the truth.
He was on coke that night, he wasn't thinking that far ahead, He was pissed and somewhat homicidal.

It's better for the kids to find their mom dead than be raised by her. She was trash.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:ohhh: I hope next season of "American Crime Story" is on Rodney King & the 1992 L.A. Riots. I was a probably a toddler when that shyt happend, so I don't know much about it either.

They already confirmed next season is going to be about Hurricane Katrina and the aftermath, political corrupton, etc

FX’s latest anthology series American Crime Story, whose initial installment The People v. OJ Simpson premieres on Feb. 2, has already chosen its topic for season 2: Hurricane Katrina.

The series will tackle the 2005 disaster with a 10-episode series shot on location in New Orleans this October, with a tentative airdate of February 2017.

Iconic moments of Katrina will be given entire episodes, like the Superdome evacutation and the bussing of the survivors out of the city.

American Crime Story to focus on Hurricane Katrina for season 2

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

They already confirmed next season is going to be about Hurricane Katrina and the aftermath, political corrupton, etc

American Crime Story to focus on Hurricane Katrina for season 2

:francis: I've been watching HBO's & David Simon's "Treme" for the last couple months. This seems like it'll be a rehash.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What professional hitman is going to kill a broad that viciously in front of ol'girl's house? :usure:

Goldman was basically an afterthought.

Ol'girl was like 118 pounds. OJ Simpson was like 6'1 212 pounds. That Goldman dude was like 5' 9 150 pounds or some shyt.

OJ Simpson could have clearly done it.

Crime was so vicious that it was had to be a crime of passion. He damn near cut her head off.

I have seen beheading where they are trying to cut a dude's head off with a knife and that shyt is work. So there must have been pure rage to that with a knife.

I wouldn't be surprised if OJ has CTE. It would explain so much.

Like I said ol'girl was dusty, driving around younger dudes in OJ's cars, spending OJ's money on them. fukking them, while the kids were sleeping upstairs. Even a regular man would be like :demonic:.

She was fukking Marcus Allen too. :sas2:

OJ Simpson Trial 20 Years Later: 20 Things You Didn't Know About Case | Hollywood Happenings | What's Good | Entertainment | Centric | Articles

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Nicole might've been fukking Goldman, but I've always been partial to the theory that he was her coke dealer and that's why he was there that night. At the time, rumors were swirling about his off-work duties and how common it was for high-class restaurant workers to be low-key dealing to the clientele, so it always fit the best to me.

Either way, that "I was returning her glasses" story was obvious fiction.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicole might've been fukking Goldman, but I've always been partial to the theory that he was her coke dealer and that's why he was there that night. At the time, rumors were swirling about his off-work duties and how common it was for high-class restaurant workers to be low-key dealing to the clientele, so it always fit the best to me.

Either way, that "I was returning her glasses" story was obvious fiction.
but the glasses where found beside him in an envelope. it could have been cover but he definitely had her moms glasses with him

glasses%20in%20envelope.JPG

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
but the glasses where found beside him in an envelope. it could have been cover but he definitely had her moms glasses with him

glasses%20in%20envelope.JPG

I'm not saying the glasses weren't a real thing, I'm saying that I have never believed that was the only reason Goldman went to her house so late at night. If it happened at 9:30am, I'd be more open to it being legit.