The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
if they did this right, who would have made the best OJ?

Jamie Foxx? He doesn't favor him a ton, but you know JAmie could do the OJ voice, and that's the main thing holding Cuba back.

Denzel? :wow: With the right makeup, Denzel would be pretty close. Voice though would still be off.

Idris Elba?

The hardest part to match is OJ's jaw/chin structure. I can't think of a Black actor to match that.

article-2709884-201ABAFB00000578-223_306x428.jpg

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they did this right, who would have made the best OJ?

Jamie Foxx? He doesn't favor him a ton, but you know JAmie could do the OJ voice, and that's the main thing holding Cuba back.

Denzel? :wow: With the right makeup, Denzel would be pretty close. Voice though would still be off.

Idris Elba?

The hardest part to match is OJ's jaw/chin structure. I can't think of a Black actor to match that.

article-2709884-201ABAFB00000578-223_306x428.jpg

:ohhh:

:wow:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Like it was yesterday though? :umad:You lyin
Time stopped that day breh. Anyone born before 89 probably would

I remember the teacher having it on at day camp and when at home they was still talking about out oj

I don't remember the cutting from the game cause I was probably watching cartoons but I do remember watching the chance like wtf is going on

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like they're trying to tell us OJ and Robert Kardashian were on some homo sh1t.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I remember bits and pieces of the whole saga, very vividly, I was 9 in 1994, I remember watching the chase on TV, and listening on the radio, my Dad and I were going to the movies, and he would NOT get out of the car before they arrested OJ, we were late as fukk. I didn't get as a child, but my Dad was on some self centered shyt anyway, but I may give him the pass on this one.

I really remember the verdict coming down, even at elementary school, we would play football everyday at recess, and discussions were heated, Jerry Rice was big, Chargers had their loyalists, I went to school in the hood, and I remember how popular those Starter jackets were lol I never had one, but everyone had their favorite team Starter, or players jersey...his guilt or innocence was brought up in the very limited ways young children understand, I remember a lot of jokes with OJ as the punchline, a lot of kids were on his side simply because he was a beloved football player....and honestly, I always thought he was guilty, even as 10 year old, the chase, the gun to your head/in your mouth, the notes never felt like someone who was innocent, that was just my gut reaction as a child.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Interesting.

if he didnt do it would be interesting to find out who did. seemed like a murder of rage. he had "reasons" to do it...most murders are by people the victim knows. it was a brutal murder. nothing stolen..her door to her condo was open..just kill and run.

He did it lol..

Glenn Rogers admitted to the crime. Besides you shouldn't have to plant evidence on a guilty man. Yes it was a brutal murder and nothing was stolen from the house but wouldn't u think that OJ would at least enter the house since his kids were inside sleeping?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Im 32 and I remember it too. All of it. Crystal clear. Probably the first pop culture event that I was fully aware of and pretty much knew what was going on. I dont think young cats realize how big that story was back then. shyt was HUGE.

I remember right after the murders happened and my pops and his friends was at his house BBQ'ing and they was talking about it on some "you think he did it" type shyt.
Then when the chase happened a nikka had to go to bed early that night and my pops came and woke me up like "you need to watch this, this is historic". Went back to sleep while the chase was still going on and the next day I woke up and my Pops had a newspaper on the kitchen table with a grainy ass pic from outside the house with OJ talking to the police on the front page. I also remember when the verdict was read. My 6th grade Social Studies teacher actually turned the TV on and we watched it live in class When he was found not guilty we was literally running out the class and down the halls cheering like the Falcons had just won the Super Bowl. shyt was insane.

This next shyt is even more insane tho. Went out to LA the next summer with pops and one of my uncles to see family. Was staying in Pasadena at my Aunts but her house was nasty so my Dad ended up getting some rooms at the Intercontinental Hotel in Downtown LA. Not sure how he found out but randomly he learns that the alot of the media following the case is staying there too. Some CNN chick he was flirting with basically put him up on game as to what time to go to the courthouse to see the circus and what not. My pops has always been adventurous so now he wanna go on like a sight seeing OJ tour of LA and shyt. So the next day we get up and walk to the court house which actually wasnt that far from the Hotel. As we walking up to the entrance I remember seeing a shyt load of cameras and papparazi, then as we get closer this nikka Johnnie Cochran pulls up riding shotgun in a Gold Lexus SC coupe. Dude drove right past me, if his window was down I probably could've touched him. Then when we get closer to the entrance my pops said he saw Kardashian pull up too, although I can't recall that. Probably wasnt paying attention. Then the next day we drove out to the condo where they got killed at, I remember what that shyt looked like almost as if it was yesterday. The neighborhood actually wasnt even all that. It wasn't the hood, but it wasn't as nice as it seemed to be on TV. Then we went to restaurant in Pacific Palisades where she was last at. But the most insane shyt of all was years later I found out that the OJ jury was actually being sequestered in the same hotel where we was staying too. Obviously it was a secret and they had like a whole 2 floors to themselves and shyt.

That whole ordeal was insane. I can actually remember the sea change in TV and media after that shyt. It was like the OJ trail started all this reality TV and news being on 24-7 type shyt. Dope ass show for a MAJOR period in our society. Everything from the cars to the clothes to even the furniture takes me back to the 90s

Thanks for the story :obama:, your dad is cool as hell.

Mannn we had alot of fukkery to deal with growing up in the 90s, Jeffery Dahmer, this cac eating people outchea. Whole bunch of serial killers. I guess young brehs have to deal with 9/11.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:manny:The pizza hut scene was more neccessary imo since Domino's and em made record breaking numbers that night. Some of the pizza joint's prolly did run outtta cheese.

How O.J. Simpson's Car Chase Led To Record Sales At Domino's Pizza
:ohhh:

it's crazy... and that's exactly why this is STILL the trial of the century

every over the top, retarded ass thing we see in this show... that we swear was doing too much or makes no sense... come to find out it was fact and directly relates to what happened in real life :wow:

OJ truly turned america on it's head for a good 2 years and change

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
i can fully understand why marcia clark said she needed therapy and still can't deal with this

they let a fukking known murderer go free with a slam fukking dunk case

SLAM MOTHERfukkING DUNK :mindblown::damn:

24. DNA evidence proved that five blood drops found near the killer's footprints at the Bundy murder scene belong to OJ.

25. DNA evidence showed that OJ's blood trail from his Bronco to his Rockingham estate included: one blood drop behind the Bronco on the street (Rockingham), one on the driveway just inside the Rochingham gate, three more on the driveway leading to the front door of Simpson's residence, five on the floor of the foyer and one on the bathroom floor.

26. DNA test proved that spots of blood on the driver's door of the Bronco was OJ's.

27. DNA tests proved that three blood stains found on the rear gate of Nicole's home belonged to OJ.

28. DNA tests proved that in at least one blood drop found at the Bundy murder scene, the chances of it belonging to anyone but OJ are about 170 million to one.

30. At the Bundy premises, Simpson's blood was found at the exact spot where the murders were committed.

32. Blood on socks in OJ's bedroom matches OJ's and Nicole's.

33. Cops find blood in the shower and sink of OJ's bathroom after the murders.

34. Tests show that three stains on the Bronco's console were a mixture of OJ's blood with that of both of the victims. Another console stain is a mixture of OJ's and Ron's blood, and Nicole's blood was found on the driver's side carpet.

35. Nicole's DNA in blood found on OJ's socks, occurs in olny 1 out of 21 billion people.

38. Fibers on the knit cap found at the murder scene match material in OJ's Bronco.

39. Fibers on the bloody glove found behind OJ's house match carpeting in OJ's Bronco.

40. Forensic test confirm fibers on Ron's shirt match the dark sweatsuit Kato says OJ wore the night of the murders.

41. Hairs found in the knit cap match OJ's.

42. Hair matching OJ's is found on Goldman's shirt.

45. The killer's bloody shoe print found at the murder scene is from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe, the same size worn by OJ.

46. OJ denies owning Bruno Magli shoes but a photo of OJ from a 1993 football game shows him wearing Bruno Maglis that match the prints at the murder scene.

47. GLOBE publishes photos of the Juice wearing Bruno Maglis at another football game.

48. FBI agent William Bodziak testified in the trial that an area of the bloody shoe print inside OJ's bronco could have been made from the corner of a Bruno Magli shoe.

49. Only 299 pairs of these size 12 rare Italian-made Bruno Magli shoes were ever distributed in the United States in 1991 and 1992, and were sold in olny 40 stores in the entire country, one of which is Bloomingdales in New York, where Simpson just happens to have a regular customer during the same period.

101 Pieces of evidence that proove O.J. Simpson murdered Nicole

:umad:
Fam..... they got caught planting evidence at the crime scene and got caught lying on the stand

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
some detective made a decent point about OJ not being the killer since the kids were in the house asleep.

What kinda father, knowing the kids were in the house, would do that to their mother? The kids could've woke up and wandered outside to find their mothers head nearly cut off and another body near her.

That would've been awful. Or they could've heard something and woke up during the killing.

We all believe what we want, but at this point, only whoever the killer is knows the truth.