The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Bill Wasz’s life of crime

The man who says he was hired to kill Nicole Brown Simpson has lived a life of crime, but now he wants to change.

Bill Wasz, 35, claims he was hired to kill Nicole by Robert Kardashian, friend and business partner of O.J. Simpson. The evidence to support his claims has been in the hands of prosecutors from the very beginning of the murder investigation, but it was apparently covered up.

Read more at Bill Wasz’s life of crime

Khloe looks just like kris did here
2z57jw0.jpg

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I thought Malcolm played A.C. pretty well, at leas the Bronco scenes but when he was screaming hysterically at Jason when they got to the house it got a bit :whoa::dahell:.

And yeah A.C. was calm on the phone even the "You know who I am" line was said.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I understand why they put that in there, they family was really close to OJ and Nicole. And the fact that the K crew pretty much run this reality TV shyt now and inadvertently was around when this shyt started is a somewhat decent sized part of the story too.
Yea, but giving the Kardashian kids (who have nothing to do with the case) more lines and screen time than OJ and Nicole's ACTUAL kids. :camby:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Yea I was about 12-13 when it all went down,I didnt know too much about OJ till my Brother put me on Game plus Naked Gun etc,I just thought it was one of the many Car Chases here in CA

Yup, g5 was Fri where NY took a 3-2 lead. Sun night, Hou tied the series 3-3. Wed night, Hou won their 1st ever title when Starks went 0 for 55 from the field.

Maan I :mjcry: for my Bro and Pops who are big Knicks fans....NY had the Rangers win the Chip,mad NY Rap Classics dropping and all that was left was The Knicks to complete the Cypher but Don Riles had to leave a Cold Starks out there wit Pat folding vs The Dream:francis:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yea, but giving the Kardashian kids (who have nothing to do with the case) more lines and screen time than OJ and Nicole's ACTUAL kids. :camby:

True but for the purposes of TV don't nobody give a fukk about OJ kids. Them nikkas laying low somewhere. If they walked past you in the street now you wouldn't even recognize them. And the show just started. Pretty sure they'll show them in upcoming eps

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i can fully understand why marcia clark said she needed therapy and still can't deal with this

they let a fukking known murderer go free with a slam fukking dunk case

SLAM MOTHERfukkING DUNK :mindblown::damn:

24. DNA evidence proved that five blood drops found near the killer's footprints at the Bundy murder scene belong to OJ.

25. DNA evidence showed that OJ's blood trail from his Bronco to his Rockingham estate included: one blood drop behind the Bronco on the street (Rockingham), one on the driveway just inside the Rochingham gate, three more on the driveway leading to the front door of Simpson's residence, five on the floor of the foyer and one on the bathroom floor.

26. DNA test proved that spots of blood on the driver's door of the Bronco was OJ's.

27. DNA tests proved that three blood stains found on the rear gate of Nicole's home belonged to OJ.

28. DNA tests proved that in at least one blood drop found at the Bundy murder scene, the chances of it belonging to anyone but OJ are about 170 million to one.

30. At the Bundy premises, Simpson's blood was found at the exact spot where the murders were committed.

32. Blood on socks in OJ's bedroom matches OJ's and Nicole's.

33. Cops find blood in the shower and sink of OJ's bathroom after the murders.

34. Tests show that three stains on the Bronco's console were a mixture of OJ's blood with that of both of the victims. Another console stain is a mixture of OJ's and Ron's blood, and Nicole's blood was found on the driver's side carpet.

35. Nicole's DNA in blood found on OJ's socks, occurs in olny 1 out of 21 billion people.

38. Fibers on the knit cap found at the murder scene match material in OJ's Bronco.

39. Fibers on the bloody glove found behind OJ's house match carpeting in OJ's Bronco.

40. Forensic test confirm fibers on Ron's shirt match the dark sweatsuit Kato says OJ wore the night of the murders.

41. Hairs found in the knit cap match OJ's.

42. Hair matching OJ's is found on Goldman's shirt.

45. The killer's bloody shoe print found at the murder scene is from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe, the same size worn by OJ.

46. OJ denies owning Bruno Magli shoes but a photo of OJ from a 1993 football game shows him wearing Bruno Maglis that match the prints at the murder scene.

47. GLOBE publishes photos of the Juice wearing Bruno Maglis at another football game.

48. FBI agent William Bodziak testified in the trial that an area of the bloody shoe print inside OJ's bronco could have been made from the corner of a Bruno Magli shoe.

49. Only 299 pairs of these size 12 rare Italian-made Bruno Magli shoes were ever distributed in the United States in 1991 and 1992, and were sold in olny 40 stores in the entire country, one of which is Bloomingdales in New York, where Simpson just happens to have a regular customer during the same period.

101 Pieces of evidence that proove O.J. Simps

while I believe OJ did it, much of the evidence was planted/tampered with.

For example, the blood on the socks proved to not be splattered naturally, but mashed on like with an instrument. They can tell b/c if there was a foot in the sock the spots the blood would be different. And the blood in the Bronco was also the same way apparently.

And the kicker is that both, contained EDTA, which is a preservative that is used when blood samples are placed in a test tube.

It's almost like the "making of a murderer" thing

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I like this shyt so far of course other then Gooding as Juice of course. It's cheesy as hell but that's what I expected from the commercials. I remember all of this shyt just like yesterday too. They let us watch it in art class. I remember the teacher being into the trial a bit to much. Didn't dawn on me till I got older that she was probably racist and wanted OJ to fry.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I remeber that chase, I turned to like the local Chinese channel out here and the chase was even airing in their channel. I had no clue who oj was or why he was so big, but that trial was the most riveting tv, every adult I was around was watching it, you'd come home and catch highlights.

Anyway, Cuba is absolutley killing this show (not in the good way). David S. As a whiny ass rob kardashian sucks as well and the way the are forcing scenes with his kids into this are :why:

Like do you really think Kim's fans are going to tune in because she's spelling kardashian in the living room? :mindblown:

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but for the purposes of TV don't nobody give a fukk about OJ kids. Them nikkas laying low somewhere. If they walked past you in the street now you wouldn't even recognize them. And the show just started. Pretty sure they'll show them in upcoming eps

also what he said wasnt true, OJ's son was in this episode way more and he was actually important to the storyline instead of just a cameo

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I remember the days leading up to the chase as well. I don't remember how long it was, but the time they were looking for OJ. I was wondering where he'd pop up, and then the chase happened and everybody was watching it. I was a freshman in high school and we watched the verdict in class. The teacher wheeled in one of those old tv's so we could watch, that's how big it was, it was like everything stopped.

I can't wait for the trial, i think that's gonna cool to see how it is acted out. Kato on the stand was pretty funny in real life, so hopefully they pull that off.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I understand why they put that in there, they family was really close to OJ and Nicole. And the fact that the K crew pretty much run this reality TV shyt now and inadvertently was around when this shyt started is a somewhat decent sized part of the story too.

I don't mind them from time to time, but that scene where they're chanting was really not necessary. :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I remember the days leading up to the chase as well. I don't remember how long it was, but the time they were looking for OJ. I was wondering where he'd pop up, and then the chase happened and everybody was watching it. I was a freshman in high school and we watched the verdict in class. The teacher wheeled in one of those old tv's so we could watch, that's how big it was, it was like everything stopped.

I can't wait for the trial, i think that's gonna cool to see how it is acted out. Kato on the stand was pretty funny in real life, so hopefully they pull that off.
kato was a decade and some change too early, if this popped off today, he'd be a bonafide reality star :mjlol: - altho he still became a pseudo-celebrity back then

Robbo

All Star
Daps
kato was a decade and some change too early, if this popped off today, he'd be a bonafide reality star :mjlol: - altho he still became a pseudo-celebrity back then

Definitely, dude would have had his own reality show, then would have hit up the celebrity finding love shows, then all the celebrity challenge shows... people just want to see him be stupid, its funny.