The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I didn't realize there were so many :flabbynsick: nikkas that post here, talking about "I was in college when the Bronco chase was on tv". Well that would make you over 40 brehs. :francis:

I honestly don't remember the Bronco chase.:ld:

Apparently OJ liked alot of white things. :skip:

I do remember the trial though.

I would come from school and that shyt would be on. For the young brehs, it would be like coming home and having Court tv on every channel, like the major ones (ABC, NBC, CBS etc)

It was honestly riveting, it was like these weird characters would take the stand (Kaeto Kaelin talking about how he and OJ would go through the drive through at Mcdonalds in OJs Bentley etc)

It was also the first time DNA evidence was displayed in a major case. People in general did not understand it.

I didn't realize it then, but the real star of the trial was Johnny Cochran, he basically shut down everything the prosecution was throwing.

Mark Furmahn----- proven racist cop who could not be trusted, probably planted glove
DNA evidence------- 88% match to OJ Simpson, but what about the other 22%, how accurate is this new shyt anyway?

And of course "If the glove does not fit, you must acquit"
OJ tried them gloves on, and it was a wrap, aint no way he was going to jail.

Everyone watching the trial, could not believe OJ did it.

This whole case was a fukk up. If you ever google Nicole Simpson crime scene, there are like a whole bunch of foot prints walking through the blood. I don't even think CSI existed at that time. LAPD fukked up big time with the crime scene, and I guess they had to plant the glove etc

As far as the show, every time gay producers are involved, they got make it campy. Check out the set design. Lol. My parents still have this gold faux marble dining set in their informal dining room they got in the 90s. My dad will never get rid of that thing.:pachaha: Cuba Gooding still making OJ a retard though.:francis:

SPOILER ALERT:

OJ did it.:sas1: Bet you if they run that DNA again it going to match up 99.99999%:sas2:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I didn't realize there were so many :flabbynsick: nikkas that post here, talking about "I was in college when the Bronco chase was on tv". Well that would make you over 40 brehs. :francis:

they are folks that aren't even 30 saying they remember the chase/ trial like it was yesterday :rudy: straight up bullshyt :camby:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

I would come from school and that shyt would be on. For the young brehs, it would be like coming home and having Court tv on every channel, like the major ones (ABC, NBC, CBS etc)

It was honestly riveting, it was like these weird characters would take the stand (Kaeto Kaelin talking about how he and OJ would go through the drive through at Mcdonalds in OJs Bentley etc)

It was also the first time DNA evidence was displayed in a major case. People in general did not understand it.

I didn't realize it then, but the real star of the trial was Johnny Cochran, he basically shut down everything the prosecution was throwing.

Mark Furmahn----- proven racist cop who could not be trusted, probably planted glove
DNA evidence------- 88% match to OJ Simpson, but what about the other 22%, how accurate is this new shyt anyway?

And of course "If the glove does not fit, you must acquit"
OJ tried them gloves on, and it was a wrap, aint no way he was going to jail.

Everyone watching the trial, could not believe OJ did it.

This whole case was a fukk up. If you ever google Nicole Simpson crime scene, there are like a whole bunch of foot prints walking through the blood. I don't even think CSI existed at that time. LAPD fukked up big time with the crime scene, and I guess they had to plant the glove etc

As far as the show, every time gay producers are involved, they got make it campy. Check out the set design. Lol. My parents still have this gold faux marble dining set in their informal dining room they got in the 90s. My dad will never get rid of that thing.:pachaha: Cuba Gooding still making OJ a retard though.:francis:

SPOILER ALERT:

OJ did it.:sas1: Bet you if they run that DNA again it going to match up 99.99999%:sas2:
i can fully understand why marcia clark said she needed therapy and still can't deal with this

they let a fukking known murderer go free with a slam fukking dunk case

SLAM MOTHERfukkING DUNK :mindblown::damn:

24. DNA evidence proved that five blood drops found near the killer's footprints at the Bundy murder scene belong to OJ.

25. DNA evidence showed that OJ's blood trail from his Bronco to his Rockingham estate included: one blood drop behind the Bronco on the street (Rockingham), one on the driveway just inside the Rochingham gate, three more on the driveway leading to the front door of Simpson's residence, five on the floor of the foyer and one on the bathroom floor.

26. DNA test proved that spots of blood on the driver's door of the Bronco was OJ's.

27. DNA tests proved that three blood stains found on the rear gate of Nicole's home belonged to OJ.

28. DNA tests proved that in at least one blood drop found at the Bundy murder scene, the chances of it belonging to anyone but OJ are about 170 million to one.

30. At the Bundy premises, Simpson's blood was found at the exact spot where the murders were committed.

32. Blood on socks in OJ's bedroom matches OJ's and Nicole's.

33. Cops find blood in the shower and sink of OJ's bathroom after the murders.

34. Tests show that three stains on the Bronco's console were a mixture of OJ's blood with that of both of the victims. Another console stain is a mixture of OJ's and Ron's blood, and Nicole's blood was found on the driver's side carpet.

35. Nicole's DNA in blood found on OJ's socks, occurs in olny 1 out of 21 billion people.

38. Fibers on the knit cap found at the murder scene match material in OJ's Bronco.

39. Fibers on the bloody glove found behind OJ's house match carpeting in OJ's Bronco.

40. Forensic test confirm fibers on Ron's shirt match the dark sweatsuit Kato says OJ wore the night of the murders.

41. Hairs found in the knit cap match OJ's.

42. Hair matching OJ's is found on Goldman's shirt.

45. The killer's bloody shoe print found at the murder scene is from a size 12 Bruno Magli shoe, the same size worn by OJ.

46. OJ denies owning Bruno Magli shoes but a photo of OJ from a 1993 football game shows him wearing Bruno Maglis that match the prints at the murder scene.

47. GLOBE publishes photos of the Juice wearing Bruno Maglis at another football game.

48. FBI agent William Bodziak testified in the trial that an area of the bloody shoe print inside OJ's bronco could have been made from the corner of a Bruno Magli shoe.

49. Only 299 pairs of these size 12 rare Italian-made Bruno Magli shoes were ever distributed in the United States in 1991 and 1992, and were sold in olny 40 stores in the entire country, one of which is Bloomingdales in New York, where Simpson just happens to have a regular customer during the same period.

101 Pieces of evidence that proove O.J. Simpson murdered Nicole

:umad:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I remember the chase.... I'm turning 32

Im 32 and I remember it too. All of it. Crystal clear. Probably the first pop culture event that I was fully aware of and pretty much knew what was going on. I dont think young cats realize how big that story was back then. shyt was HUGE.

I remember right after the murders happened and my pops and his friends was at his house BBQ'ing and they was talking about it on some "you think he did it" type shyt.
Then when the chase happened a nikka had to go to bed early that night and my pops came and woke me up like "you need to watch this, this is historic". Went back to sleep while the chase was still going on and the next day I woke up and my Pops had a newspaper on the kitchen table with a grainy ass pic from outside the house with OJ talking to the police on the front page. I also remember when the verdict was read. My 6th grade Social Studies teacher actually turned the TV on and we watched it live in class When he was found not guilty we was literally running out the class and down the halls cheering like the Falcons had just won the Super Bowl. shyt was insane.

This next shyt is even more insane tho. Went out to LA the next summer with pops and one of my uncles to see family. Was staying in Pasadena at my Aunts but her house was nasty so my Dad ended up getting some rooms at the Intercontinental Hotel in Downtown LA. Not sure how he found out but randomly he learns that the alot of the media following the case is staying there too. Some CNN chick he was flirting with basically put him up on game as to what time to go to the courthouse to see the circus and what not. My pops has always been adventurous so now he wanna go on like a sight seeing OJ tour of LA and shyt. So the next day we get up and walk to the court house which actually wasnt that far from the Hotel. As we walking up to the entrance I remember seeing a shyt load of cameras and papparazi, then as we get closer this nikka Johnnie Cochran pulls up riding shotgun in a Gold Lexus SC coupe. Dude drove right past me, if his window was down I probably could've touched him. Then when we get closer to the entrance my pops said he saw Kardashian pull up too, although I can't recall that. Probably wasnt paying attention. Then the next day we drove out to the condo where they got killed at, I remember what that shyt looked like almost as if it was yesterday. The neighborhood actually wasnt even all that. It wasn't the hood, but it wasn't as nice as it seemed to be on TV. Then we went to restaurant in Pacific Palisades where she was last at. But the most insane shyt of all was years later I found out that the OJ jury was actually being sequestered in the same hotel where we was staying too. Obviously it was a secret and they had like a whole 2 floors to themselves and shyt.

That whole ordeal was insane. I can actually remember the sea change in TV and media after that shyt. It was like the OJ trail started all this reality TV and news being on 24-7 type shyt. Dope ass show for a MAJOR period in our society. Everything from the cars to the clothes to even the furniture takes me back to the 90s

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I remember the chase.... I'm turning 32
Same here. Exactly. I'll be 32 this year too. I remember my dad being chocked they interrupted the NBA Finals with it and watching it with him.
Im 32 and I remember it too. All of it. Crystal clear. Probably the first pop culture event that I was fully aware of and pretty much knew what was going on. I dont think young cats realize how big that story was back then. shyt was HUGE.

Yeah man! I was born in late '84 and the first worldly event that I remember was the Gulf War/first Iraq war by some snippets on TV of the cameras on the bombs and how they were saying that that's how war would be in the future. All airstrikes and computer driven with not many boots on the ground. And how fast we won the war. I remember my parents and grandparents talking about it. But I guess that's not really a pop culture event.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Kardashians already getting that exposure. Do they need more? :francis: :why:

That scene had me :beli:

I understand why they put that in there, they family was really close to OJ and Nicole. And the fact that the K crew pretty much run this reality TV shyt now and inadvertently was around when this shyt started is a somewhat decent sized part of the story too.