The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
How come the Hernandez trial wasn't as big? If anything, Hernandez was more of a sociopath.

My reason is that with social media today, there were so many other things to focus on is why Hernandez's situation was downplayed, where as in OJ's time everyone was glued to TV. It was the only non-print form of info available.

Hernandez trial wasn't as big for the same reason that the Carruth trial wasn't as big...it's because nobody gives a shyt about them. They're just NFL Players, OJ was that dude. Thats why everyone was glued to the tv, why work didn't get done, school classes basically stopped.

This had nothing to do with the lack of social media, it's because of how big OJ was, you're seriously down playing what he was.

You think if Jordan went out and murdered someone today that it wouldn't get the same attention this got because we have social media...you're crazy. There is no rating showing abunch of shyt on Hernandez because you just trace a little bit and it's proven that dude has issues and he was just starting his career. OJ doing this was a surprise to everyone.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Hernandez trial wasn't as big for the same reason that the Carruth trial wasn't as big...it's because nobody gives a shyt about them. They're just NFL Players, OJ was that dude. Thats why everyone was glued to the tv, why work didn't get done, school classes basically stopped.

This had nothing to do with the lack of social media, it's because of how big OJ was, you're seriously down playing what he was.

You think if Jordan went out and murdered someone today that it wouldn't get the same attention this got because we have social media...you're crazy. There is no rating showing abunch of shyt on Hernandez because you just trace a little bit and it's proven that dude has issues and he was just starting his career. OJ doing this was a surprise to everyone.

It was literally named "the trial of the century". It is known as the most publicized criminal trial in American history.

Anyone comparing the OJ trial to low-level athletes who are only known to sports fans and Nancy Grace watchers gotta be trolling or way too young to understand this moment in time.

:troll: Be on a site that deals in sports and act like OJ Simpson was an unknown ex-athlete at the time of his trial, brehs.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:ehh: Agreed, adding him to my ignore list.
I ain't mad breh. We can always agree to disagree. I agree with you on a lot of other shyt.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-4189-1374530963-14.gif

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
i just watched this documentary on why OJ got off, and my view has kinda changed.
:ohhh:

I still believe OJ killed them, but I believe the police tried to frame him to make sure he was put away.

I think he killed them and covered all his bases as much as possible as far as the evidence goes, and the police knew that and that's when they went in and tried to plant/tamper/alter evidence.

I don't believe there was another murderer :comeon: when OJ basically had no alibi, was not at home, and jumped on a plane immediately after and the fact that her head was almost cut off. No random killer is gonna do that, that was done out of passion.
Apparently the son had an illness that caused mood swings.

Also is it true that the bronco had no blood in it?:jbhmm:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

:damn:
OJ put in that work.

The way Nicole was kiled makes me think it was him. The way he almost cut her head off is a sign of passion.

My only thing is, why was he over there in the bushes. He didn't know Goldman was coming over, did he? How could he?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Now watching........not seeing Cuba as OJ :francis:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn:
OJ put in that work.

The way Nicole was kiled makes me think it was him. The way he almost cut her head off is a sign of passion.

My only thing is, why was he over there in the bushes. He didn't know Goldman was coming over, did he? How could he?
I'm thinking he didn't go to killer her, since he had a hat and gloves i think he was gonna break in and beat/rape her to teach her a lesson for ignoring him at the recital earlier that day. but once he seen ron dawg he flipped the fukk out.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'm thinking he didn't go to killer her, since he had a hat and gloves i think he was gonna break in and beat/rape her to teach her a lesson for ignoring him at the recital earlier that day. but once he seen ron dawg he flipped the fukk out.
He went to kill her. Had to. He had a flight out of the state. He had the knife to do it. It is interesting how Goldman showed up. How long was OJ waiting until she came out the house? Did he get there at the exact same time Goldman showed up? Just a coincidence? If he didn't expect her to come out the house was he gonna kill her in the same house his kids slept in?