The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

OJ was a long retired athlete more famous at the time for Hertz commercials and goofy roles in Naked Gun movies. It'd be the equivalent to say, Dennis Rodman going berserk today.

:mjlol:

Come on Mel...he went over, you went under :laugh:

Def not MJ...had this happened while he was playing football then that comparison would be a bit more valid.

Def more famous and more of a shock than Dennis Rodman doing ANYTHING :laugh:

If we gonna go retired sports stars in this day and age who would be the equivalent...without thinking too hard I'd say Shaq...then again there isn't very much of a racial component to Shaq's career like OJ's had, even before the case.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Only casting that I :snoop:at was white Ross from Friends playing brown Rob Kardashian.
Also Cuba just ain't got that :demonic:look to play Juice.
"Khloe. Khortney. Put away that candy." had me...:leon:too.
All that junk food went straight ...:ohlawd:

I don't know...Ross seems like a pretty good casting choice to me.

david-schwimmer-robert-kardashian.jpg

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also in this I'd doc they showed Marcia Clark cussing out the paps on her way to the verdict reading. She was heated :mjlol:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I like so far. Aside from some shoehorned Kardashian crap, it's a good show so far. Will continue to watch.

I hate the Kardashians...but I can honestly say..the Kardishian name was uttered A LOT during the trial...and I mean A LOT!!!

Robert Kardashian was always suspected by authorities to be the one who disposed of the bloody clothes the night OJ bounced to Chicago.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
He was a coloured person. Ross is white. They don't have middle eastern or indian actors in Hollywood?

:beli: Here we go again with this bullshyt. What the fukk is a coloured person btw?

You mean a person of color? :comeon:

I am going to assume you are not American, and probably either Canadian or British.

Why would they cast an Indian or a Middle Eastern to play Robert? :jbhmm:

He is neither of those ethnicities.

He is Armenian who are white people. :manny: I know it is hard to believe for some you cacs but yes.
My boss is Armenian btw, looks like he is from nordic country.

I fukken dare you to go up to an Armenian person and call them Middle Eastern, :sas1:
Report back on what happens. :sas2:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:beli: Here we go again with this bullshyt. What the fukk is a coloured person btw?

You mean a person of color? :comeon:

I am going to assume you are not American, and probably either Canadian or British.
Well I think Armenian's are more brown not white. Rob Kardashian looks like a west indian. Kim looks like a middle eastern chick. We have a lot of brown people in Canada (West Indian, East Indian, Middle Eastern, Paki), but not many Armenians. I'm just going off of what I see. Maybe if we had more Armenians up here I could agree. He definitely isn't Caucasian if that's what you are trying to say though.

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Well I think Armenian's are more brown not white. Rob Kardashian looks like a west indian. Kim looks like a middle eastern chick. We have a lot of brown people in Canada (West Indian, East Indian, Middle Eastern, Paki), but not many Armenians. I'm just going off of what I see. Maybe if we had more Armenians up here I could agree. He definitely isn't Caucasian if that's what you are trying to say though.

:beli:

So what race is he then?:lupe:

Is Armenia in the Middle East? :lupe: Is Armenia in Asia? :lupe:

Report back with information.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:beli:

So what race is he then?:lupe:

Is Armenia in the Middle East? :lupe: Is Armenia in Asia? :lupe:

Report back with information.
You know a country can have mixed races right. Armenia is in the middle east and also a part of west Asia. Use your googles and stop coming in here for geography lessons. You obviously never been outside of America or you wouldn't be saying everyone in a single country is white.

Let me help you out.
is armenia in the middle east - Google Search