The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Questions

1. Who is the blonde haired white kid in OJ's crib suppose to be?

2. What was OJ's reason at trial for going on the chase in the Bronco?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Seinfeld had a whole episode about that broad Sue Ellen walkin down the street in the bra and Jerry crashed his car so at the trial they have her try on the bra but it was over a leotard. Jackie Chiles :russ:

My nikka Spice 1 :pachaha:

"Hallucinations of seein lynched bodies burnin
And all the po-po had faces like Mark Fuhrman"

"Marcia Clark screamin out murda, jumpin on OJ's dikk
Motherfukkers still sufferin and healin
Some high tech knowledga white boys blew up the fukkin fed building"

:ohlawd:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
How come the Hernandez trial wasn't as big? If anything, Hernandez was more of a sociopath.

My reason is that with social media today, there were so many other things to focus on is why Hernandez's situation was downplayed, where as in OJ's time everyone was glued to TV. It was the only non-print form of info available.
Black people didn't care about the Hernandez brothers. OJ was a super hero, sports, tv & movie star. Even though he didn't what the black support, OJ still got it by default. OJ symbolized all of Black Americas problems with the cops and Johnny Cochran tapped into that especially when there was apparent evidence tampering and the lead detective was a racist. There were no nationally televised bronco chases with the Hernandez. Given that, Hernandez was still a big deal, with TV movies and daily court updates but still no where near OJ Simpson being charged for double murder.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Questions

1. Who is the blonde haired white kid in OJ's crib suppose to be?

2. What was OJ's reason at trial for going on the chase in the Bronco?
1. You talking about Kato? He was living in OJs pool house for some odd reason. I still don't think we know the real story on how Kato injected himself into OJ's life.

2. If I remember correctly, OJ's excuse was he was depressed and wanted to go to Nicole's grave and probably kill himself there. The Bronco chase lead to him being held without bail for the whole case/trial

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Wise

kato was nicoles friend they met in aspen, he needed a place to stay so she moved him into her guest house, he acted as a nanny. Nicole moved to bundy where she was killed but that house didn't have a guest house and oj didnt want kato living in the house with nicole and the kids so he invited him to stay at his guest house rent free.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Kris is a dusty bytch, but Khloe is not OJ's daughter. Anyone who says that is an automatic cac.

Kris fukked around on Robert. Not sure why people keep saying that when she looks exactly like her real father.

See same arguments for OJ being her dad.

B-A9rxGIgAAllGa.jpg

They look more like sisters than she Kim and Kourtney do to Khole

lol

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Not really. :francis: Only a white person would say that.

I love how people just ignore the guy who looks exactly like her.

Why would only a white person say that, like its anything bad or major or anything - strange logic, but would be interesting to know how ones race could make someone think 1 person looks like another.
:jbhmm:

So you look at that pic and think they dont think they look alike and you dont think she looks more like her than Kim and Kourtney ?

Dont worry it wont make you turn into another race because you think someone looks similar to another person.
:mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Why would only a white person say that, like its anything bad or major or anything - strange logic, but would be interesting to know how ones race could make someone think 1 person looks like another.

So you look at that pic and think they dont think they look alike and you dont think she looks more like her than Kim and Kourtney ?

Dont worry it wont make you turn into another race because you think someone looks similar to another person.
:mjlol:

Kourtney and her don't look alike because they have different fathers.

:manny:

Besides Khole has green eyes like her real father.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Kourtney and her don't look alike because they have different fathers.

:manny:

Besides Khole has green eyes like her real father.

My point/post was to state, the same way you saying Khloe is Alex's daughter with your pics etc - the same has been said about OJ being her father.

Until its said none of us will 100% know.

I am still not getting your logic as to how only a white person would think Khloe is OJ's

Anyway ill ask again...............

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this I'd doc on on. I didn't know they let him walk around with no cuffs when the jurors visited the crime scene. :mindblown:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
My point/post was to state, the same way you saying Khloe is Alex's daughter with your pics etc - the same has been said about OJ being her father.

Until its said none of us will 100% know.

I am still not getting your logic as to how only a white person would think Khloe is OJ's

Anyway ill ask again...............

:beli:

Well white people generally don't know what mixed people look like. :manny:

Keep ignoring the fact that she looks exactly like her real father though. :francis:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
:beli:

Well white people generally don't know what mixed people look like. :manny:

Keep ignoring the fact that she looks exactly like her real father though. :francis:

Love the generalisation, your logic/way of thinking.
11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Who is ignoring it - during our exchange I haven't given or said about who I think her father is as I don't know.

Seems like you do though
:whoa: