The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear that. The whole kids having to be named at the funeral was unnecessary. I know Kris was good friends with Nicole. Keep it at that. They almost were mentioned as much as OJs kids.

Which also brings up, if OJ did the killings, he straight up knew his kids were in the house sleeping with the door opened. It's one thing to kill your wife and another to potentially have your kids discover the bodies.
They were mentioned once. Sounds like you're obsessing over it more than the show

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, she was that Are we there yet? TV show as well.

I was younger when the case was going on, so I remember the players but not really the details surrounding the trial.

Marcia Clark smoking a cig in every other scene :skip:

Rob Kardishian constantly having the befuddled look :dwillhuh:

Travolta clearing the room and giving O.J. the :leostare: on more than one occasion.

Can already tell Courtney B. Vance is going to kill it as Johnny Cochran.

Vance is the highlight.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The OJ Simpson case literally built Court TV from the ground up.

OJ Simpson case was just as dramatic in real life.

The acting is all over the place, but Courtney B Vance is gonna get an award, his Johnny Cochran is spot on. I think Cuba has OJ's mannerisms down even if he is a little small and doesn't have OJ's baritone.

Ross from friends is pretty good Rob Kardashian. Same with Travolta's Shapiro.

The dummy from Rescue as Marc Furhman though :dead:

This season is gonna be lit.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't expecting anything and I'm with it.

I love 90's nostalgia. I was just a lil kid I remember my parents going off about how OJ was innocent and being framed. This was in South Florida too. We talked about it at school too.

I was convinced as a kid OJ was innocent. Then I got older and was like "that nikka did it." :stopitslime:

Now I'm reading these Jason Simpson theories like :patrice: :ohhh:

I'll definitely be back next week.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
Travolota's spending his time in between takes like

f_murray_abraham_star_trek_insurrection_001.jpg

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a reason why some think Khloe is OJ's daughter. Kris and OJ were frequently together even after she divorced Robert Kardashian, she's hung out with OJ with Bruce...

KrisRobertOJNicole.jpg

c9aa34b36b1c32e0d8364586818653.jpg
godamn at how little kourtney looks compared to kim who was younger

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
There's a reason why some think Khloe is OJ's daughter. Kris and OJ were frequently together even after she divorced Robert Kardashian, she's hung out with OJ with Bruce...

KrisRobertOJNicole.jpg

Kris is a dusty bytch, but Khloe is not OJ's daughter. Anyone who says that is an automatic cac.

Kris fukked around on Robert. Not sure why people keep saying that when she looks exactly like her real father.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i just watched this documentary on why OJ got off, and my view has kinda changed.
:ohhh:

I still believe OJ killed them, but I believe the police tried to frame him to make sure he was put away.

I think he killed them and covered all his bases as much as possible as far as the evidence goes, and the police knew that and that's when they went in and tried to plant/tamper/alter evidence.

I don't believe there was another murderer :comeon: when OJ basically had no alibi, was not at home, and jumped on a plane immediately after and the fact that her head was almost cut off. No random killer is gonna do that, that was done out of passion.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OJ was Bo Jackson, Kevin Durant, etc status back in the day. He was a level lower than what LeBron, Kobe and Jordan are. Dude was in movies and not just movies for us he was doing Naked Gun, on tv shows, executive produced some shows, and was doing Hertz commercials at a time when they we're BIGGER than Enterprise for car rentals. OJ was that nikka and was probably one of the first nikkaz who was accepted into the White community...matter of fact, take away what I said about him being a level lower than Jordan and them, at that time he was on their level because they weren't there yet...he was on a level all by himself when you spoke about the Black athlete... dude was Joe Namath status back in the day

How come the Hernandez trial wasn't as big? If anything, Hernandez was more of a sociopath.

My reason is that with social media today, there were so many other things to focus on is why Hernandez's situation was downplayed, where as in OJ's time everyone was glued to TV. It was the only non-print form of info available.