The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
The Plot episode for this is :banderas::banderas:

I'm only 24 so I don't remember this case as it happened so watching it in TV form is :whoo:

Surfer dude is :laff: :laff: I can tell hes gonna bring the fukkery in this :pachaha:

The first scene with Johnny Cochran and he didn't want to wear the Purple Suit cause it would make him look like a Grape had me :mjlol:

The scene with Johnny and the bald head breh was :wow:

OJ failed the Lie Detector test with a negative 24 :wtf:

"Who brings a Lawyer to a Funeral :what:" :dead:

Bronco chase fukkery next episode :blessed:
Don't believe anything about the investigation. Take that shyt with a grain of salt.
Cops planted evidence and got caught lying on the stand.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes

OJ was a long retired athlete more famous at the time for Hertz commercials and goofy roles in Naked Gun movies. It'd be the equivalent to say, Dennis Rodman going berserk today.

Nah. OJ stayed in the spotlight. He retired in '79, but had been in a bunch of movies by that point - including Roots - and went on to be in all those commercials and Naked Gun movies. He had an extensive movie resume, even before he retired, and was a sports commentator. Everyone knew OJ on sight. Not even a little bit comparable to Rodman.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Plot episode for this is :banderas::banderas:

I'm only 24 so I don't remember this case as it happened so watching it in TV form is :whoo:

Surfer dude is :laff: :laff: I can tell hes gonna bring the fukkery in this :pachaha:

The first scene with Johnny Cochran and he didn't want to wear the Purple Suit cause it would make him look like a Grape had me :mjlol:

The scene with Johnny and the bald head breh was :wow:

OJ failed the Lie Detector test with a negative 24 :wtf:

"Who brings a Lawyer to a Funeral :what:" :dead:

Bronco chase fukkery next episode :blessed:

Imagine witnessing this back THEN..... the OJ SIMPSON trial was the best show on television literally!

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Nah. OJ stayed in the spotlight. He retired in '79, but had been in a bunch of movies by that point - including Roots - and went on to be in all those commercials and Naked Gun movies. He had an extensive movie resume, even before he retired, and was a sports commentator. Everyone knew OJ on sight. Not even a little bit comparable to Rodman.

Sit down, man. Sure he was still a C-List celeb. Kinda like Rodman now.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sit down, man. Sure he was still a C-List celeb. Kinda like Rodman now.

OJ wasn't a C-list celebrity of any sort. Where's Rodman at these days? Where's his commercials? Where is he in films? Where is he as a big-time commentator? OJ was on sports celebrity is equal to that of MAGIC JOHNSON, not DENNIS RODMAN. He was actually more famous AFTER he retired than while in the NFL. This is precisely why the whole media circus came as it did. Would people gave as much a shyt for Rodman in that kind of a situation? Hell no!

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
OJ wasn't a C-list celebrity of any sort. Where's Rodman at these days? Where's his commercials? Where is he in films? Where is he as a big-time commentator? OJ was on sports celebrity is equal to that of MAGIC JOHNSON, not DENNIS RODMAN. He was actually more famous AFTER he retired than while in the NFL. This is precisely why the whole media circus came as it did. Would people gave as much a shyt for Rodman in that kind of a situation? Hell no!

So, if Dennis Rodman was the prime suspect in the murder of his ex wife and led police on a high speed chase on a freeway in LOS ANGELES it wouldn't be a circus?

I knew this series was going to bring out the doofuses.

I barely remember OJ being a commentator and I'm elderly. You know who's a commentator right now? Reggie Miller. Reggie Miller couldn't get arrested walking down the street at the moment.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
How old are you and what hood is this you speak of? I'm pushing 40 from New York. You can't out age or hood me.

Old enough to know that Rodman wasn't even in the same league as OJ as far as fame or popularity goes and to know that no news station on Earth would break into a playoff game because Rodman is in a police chase.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Old enough to know that Rodman wasn't even in the same league as OJ as far as fame or popularity goes and to know that no news station on Earth would break into a playoff game because Rodman is in a police chase.

Every news station in the world would break into a playoff game if Chet Haze was in a police chase.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i liked it :manny: it was really entertaining, the acting is shaky but i think theyll all settle into their roles as the story goes on. and they seem to be sticking close to the real story. the last scene was great