The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Plot episode for this is :banderas::banderas:

I'm only 24 so I don't remember this case as it happened so watching it in TV form is :whoo:

Surfer dude is :laff: :laff: I can tell hes gonna bring the fukkery in this :pachaha:

The first scene with Johnny Cochran and he didn't want to wear the Purple Suit cause it would make him look like a Grape had me :mjlol:

The scene with Johnny and the bald head breh was :wow:

OJ failed the Lie Detector test with a negative 24 :wtf:

"Who brings a Lawyer to a Funeral :what:" :dead:

Bronco chase fukkery next episode :blessed:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OJ was Bo Jackson, Kevin Durant, etc status back in the day. He was a level lower than what LeBron, Kobe and Jordan are. Dude was in movies and not just movies for us he was doing Naked Gun, on tv shows, executive produced some shows, and was doing Hertz commercials at a time when they we're BIGGER than Enterprise for car rentals. OJ was that nikka and was probably one of the first nikkaz who was accepted into the White community...matter of fact, take away what I said about him being a level lower than Jordan and them, at that time he was on their level because they weren't there yet...he was on a level all by himself when you spoke about the Black athlete... dude was Joe Namath status back in the day

OJ was Lebron status.... dude was the 1st to EVER rushed for over 2000 yards.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
OJ was Lebron status.... dude was the 1st to EVER rushed for over 2000 yards.

And OJ had been around for twice as long as Lebron by the time this all happened. He had done a shytload of movies and commercials and was a recognizable figure to everyone in the world, not just certain fans or age groups.

I can't even think of another athlete that is comparable, maybe MJ, but even that seems like it's short-changing Juice. He was more like a Michael Jackson figure, a huge superstar everywhere.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Cuba actually good in this? I almost died laughing when I heard he was cast :laugh:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Cuba actually good in this?
Personally, he was the weakest in last nights episode. So far it is looking like a miscast. He lacks OJ's charisma and comes off as very whiny. But personally, it's mainly his voice that puts me off to him having the role. His voice is too high pitched to be a convincing OJ :ehh:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
And OJ had been around for twice as long as Lebron by the time this all happened. He had done a shytload of movies and commercials and was a recognizable figure to everyone in the world, not just certain fans or age groups.

I can't even think of another athlete that is comparable, maybe MJ, but even that seems like it's short-changing Juice. He was more like a Michael Jackson figure, a huge superstar everywhere

This is totally false.