The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
imagine if Lebron (lily white, starring in white movies, soft, safe, negro) killed two white people then got away with it

biggest%20boom_zpsq6u8iwfc.gif
You mean Russ Wilson

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah son, his ex wife had just been murdered. You wouldn't go on a wild police chase. Even though you no longer loved her, you would talk and work with the cops as much, and as fast as you can, to catch the scumbag who just took the life of someone you deeply cared about.

This. 20 years later and nikkas still trying to defend him :russ: the nikka got off. Let's celebrate a win but to sit around and say he didn't do it is :mindblown:
There's a million reasons to say he done it but saying if he was innocent he'd be working with police to find the real killer is bullshyt. If I was an innocent man and seen that police were trying to paint the picture of me as the killer why the fukk would I stick around and hope the justice system comes through for me. In a perfect world that may be true but as a black man I never know when police are gone fukk with m. So I don't think that speaks to his guilt or innocence in any way.

And anybody asking why this is being brought back up I got to ask your ages. Cause the chase and the trial dominated TV for its entire duration. I was just telling my daughters how the younger people of today will never grasp how huge this was. Since there was no DVR and the fact that they ran the footage live during a playoff game and you had the whole country watching the chase at the same time. Since there wasn't hundreds of channels out and the chase took over every channel the whole world had eyes on it. Even reporters were getting famous as hell just off being on the OJ coverage.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
A note titled "Dear Jason" that described the writer as being three persons was identified by handwriting experts as being written by Jason Simpson; he also wrote about killing anyone who hurt his loved ones and how he felt like "Jekyll and Hyde" (in diaries obtained by Dear).

a-note-titled-dear-jason-that-described-the-writer-as-being-three-persons-was-identified-by-handwriting-experts-as-being-written-by-jason-simpson-he-also-wrote-about-killing-anyone-who-hurt-his-loved-ones-and-how-he-felt-like-jekyll-and-hyde-in-diaries-obtained-by-dear.jpg

In January 1994, six months before the killings, Jason went to the emergency room because he heard voices of people who weren't there and said he felt as if he was "going to rage" because he ran out of Depakote. He stopped taking Depakote two months before the murders.

In his past, Jason had nearly killed a girlfriend (with a knife) and almost seriously injured another in fits of rage (whereas O.J. has been accused of domestic abuse, but he has never been arrested for assault and was not prone to use weapons to settle a dispute).

The murders took place between 9:45 and 10:05 p.m. Jason was by himself after approximately 9:50 p.m. and "has no alibi that can be supported by anyone else as to where he was while the killings occurred."

Jason's time card for the night of the murders was handwritten, even though the electronic time clock was working.
jasons-time-card-for-the-night-of-the-murders-was-handwritten-even-though-the-electronic-time-clock-was-working.jpg

Photographs obtained from Jason's storage locker show that Jason wore watch caps often. One (dated 3/24/93) shows him sitting with his dog while wearing a cap identical to the one found at the crime scene.

photographs-obtained-from-jasons-storage-locker-show-that-jason-wore-watch-caps-often-one-dated-32493-shows-him-sitting-with-his-dog-while-wearing-a-cap-identical-to-the-one-found-at-the-crime-scene.jpg

The day after the murders (and four days prior to his arrest), O.J. hired top criminal attorney Carl Jones to represent Jason even though he wasn't a suspect.
the-day-after-the-murders-and-four-days-prior-to-his-arrest-oj-hired-top-criminal-attorney-carl-jones-to-represent-jason-even-though-he-wasnt-a-suspect.jpg

One of Jason's ex-classmates informed Dear that Jason was trained in hand-to-hand combat as well as field knife training while attending the Army and Navy Academy, whereas O.J. hates the sight of blood.

Based on pictures of Ron Goldman's badly bruised and swollen hands, he must have struck hard blows to the assailant, and he was a 3rd degree black belt. The next day O.J. voluntarily stripped at the LAPD, and there were no marks or bruises that indicated he had been in a scuffle

based-on-pictures-of-ron-goldmans-badly-bruised-and-swollen-hands-he-must-have-struck-hard-blows-to-the-assailant-and-he-was-a-3rd-degree-black-belt-the-next-day-oj-voluntarily-stripped-at-the-lapd-and-there-were-no-marks-or-bruises-that-indicated-he-had-been-in-a-scuffle.jpg

Dear bought contents of a storage locker owned by Jason Simpson around the time of the murders and found a knife that matched the description of the murder weapon. "After examination of [Jason's] knife by a world-renowned forensic scientist, the butt of the knife appears to match the blow/injury Nicole Simpson suffered on the top of her head." (Whereas O.J.'s Swiss Army knife and stilleto were conclusively ruled out as the murder weapon.)

The LAPD found 15 separate unidentified fingerprints at the crime scene. None belonged to O.J., and police never compared Jason's fingerprints)

At the time of the murders, 24-year-old Jason was on probation for assault with a deadly weapon for attacking his boss with a kitchen knife.

"Investigators found blood and skin under Nicole's fingernails ... along with blood drops on her back that didn't match those of O.J." (Jason was never interviewed and never gave a DNA sample.)
investigators-found-blood-and-skin-under-nicoles-fingernails--along-with-blood-drops-on-her-back-that-didnt-match-those-of-oj-jason-was-never-interviewed-and-never-gave-a-dna-sample.jpg

Four doctors reviewed the investigative material along with Jason's records and determined that "Jason Simpson is psychologically disturbed and in need of help."

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Finishing up now, i literally :martin:when them fukking Kardashians(not Robert) got their moment. Like they really gone dikk ride them in this:skip:. I see Viv from American Horror Story; Murder House is on here. So far that's two Ryan Murphy alumni in this.