The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
I think Vic survives. For one, Oz needs someone on his team. Everything that he's planning can't be done alone, and pretty much everyone in that life already has allegiances. Other than the madame, the pickins are slim. Plus, I think he sees so much of himself in Vic, so he's thinking he can toughen him up and mold him into a top goon. Vic has potential, so he's gonna have some missteps. Plus, Oz is also getting by on a stroke of luck being in his favor.
Last episode of the season he’s getting murked imo

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If the reports are true about this leading right into 'The Batman II' then I would imagine you'll see Batman mentioned.
Makes sense. This will most likely be a one off season. On top of Colin having to be convinced to do the series to begin with, his other series got picked up for a season 2.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
options, options, options. yeah, he saw a bit of himself in vic with the speech impediment, but he literally needed help dumping the body and on that ride to the site, im convinced he thought it over and said he's gonna give him a shot because he literally has no other option other than a hooker. its really on vic to sink or swim. im sure when oz was a henchman he knew he could get clipped if he didnt come through, hence "i got the job done" or whatever he said. this aint charm school. he literally met the kid while he was committing a crime. figure it out or grab some cash and scram.
On my way to the gym, I was thinking..Vic could either be a Robin, Head Goon for Penguin or a casket figurine.

I know the mob has security cameras and Sofia is an excellent detective... Plus Vic been driving Penguin to the mob mansion...some folk or folks gonna put 2 and 2 together pretty soon and I think Vic may meet the Hangman soon on some Penguin may have to kill Vic or kill the Hangman on some fukk loyalty shyt and start a full fledge war...IDK..but Vic is looking like a liability more than a potential goon... considering this a 8 episode show, unless we get a time skip, I don't see Vic getting to HEAD GOON IN CHARGE:patrice:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I think Vic survives. For one, Oz needs someone on his team. Everything that he's planning can't be done alone, and pretty much everyone in that life already has allegiances. Other than the madame, the pickins are slim. Plus, I think he sees so much of himself in Vic, so he's thinking he can toughen him up and mold him into a top goon. Vic has potential, so he's gonna have some missteps. Plus, Oz is also getting by on a stroke of luck being in his favor.
:umad:we call that, "PLOT SHIELD" round here lol

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:lupe:

who are you hinting at? Mr. Freeze’s first name is Victor. :ohhh:

On my way to the gym, I was thinking..Vic could either be a Robin, Head Goon for Penguin or a casket figurine.

I know the mob has security cameras and Sofia is an excellent detective... Plus Vic been driving Penguin to the mob mansion...some folk or folks gonna put 2 and 2 together pretty soon and I think Vic may meet the Hangman soon on some Penguin may have to kill Vic or kill the Hangman on some fukk loyalty shyt and start a full fledge war...IDK..but Vic is looking like a liability more than a potential goon... considering this a 8 episode show, unless we get a time skip, I don't see Vic getting to HEAD GOON IN CHARGE:patrice:

Not a huge comic fan, but after the pilot I saw a lot of talk that Vic's backstory matches one of the "Robin's " .