The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Have they explained where Batman is post movie? I feel like I missed something. But, with a gang war going on, you'd think Batman would be bustin some heads. Like even if they aren't going to show him or name him outright. There should be the added issue of the Batman running around fukkin up plans.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have they explained where Batman is post movie? I feel like I missed something. But, with a gang war going on, you'd think Batman would be bustin some heads.
Nope.

It’s a gang war but I’m sure it’s one of many fukked up things going in that city.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Have they explained where Batman is post movie? I feel like I missed something. But, with a gang war going on, you'd think Batman would be bustin some heads. Like even if they aren't going to show him or name him outright. There should be the added issue of the Batman running around fukkin up plans.
He’s busy fukking Selena… he turned back in the post credits scene… didn’t you watch the movie. :beli:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I had to rewind the part, what the fukk did he say :russ: :mjlol:
After telling Sophia a story about his mother, he said "she died years ago."

Nope.

It’s a gang war but I’m sure it’s one of many fukked up things going in that city.

Yeah, I don't think anything that happened yet rises to the level where they would bring out the Bat Signal.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GZNlHr3XYAADZwj