The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

Daps
yall talking about sophia killing vic, sophia gon kill oz gf… hence “the deal”. Oz told sophia he was with her when he killed alberto. She is the hangman for killing multi women. Its the gf shes gon kill not vic.

To be clear, I’m expecting Oz to kill Vic…the second it becomes beneficial to him.

I agree with Sophia killing Eve tho

Daps
Lol @ Oz lying said his mama was dead when he was talking to Sophia :mjlol:

Didn't he say he had brothers too :russ:

His moms talks about her sons, plural, so I don’t think he was lying about that. He’s lying about his mom being alive cuz he ain’t trying to give his enemies something to use as leverage against him.

He’s not hiding his moms from the world, he’s hiding the world from his moms. :ld:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Finally caught episode two last night. I'm enjoying how they are weaving this story. The shyt Oz is pulling is great, the way he called that audible when his boy fukked up. Sofia's crazy aura is working overtime for me. That said, I could fix her.

Every time Theo Rossi shows up in something

:pacspit:

on sight with that dude.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
His moms talks about her sons, plural, so I don’t think he was lying about that. He’s lying about his mom being alive cuz he ain’t trying to give his enemies something to use as leverage against him.

He’s not hiding his moms from the world, he’s hiding the world from his moms. :ld:

I'm sure you meant that the opposite to what it sounds like. He only wants the landlord and Vic to know his mother is alive.

Took me until the second episode to realize that that is the reason he changes his Maserati for a Volvo whenever his drives on his mother's block. He doesn't want to be spotted coming back to that street.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GZIblDCWUAABOJT

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
So they kills Sal's men, of course the Penguin is going to lie to the Sal empire and this will be a get back happening.

I wonder when that shipment is supposed to come in that the brother who got killed was talking about

Hell it's been over 48 hrs

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I'm sure you meant that the opposite to what it sounds like. He only wants the landlord and Vic to know his mother is alive.

Took me until the second episode to realize that that is the reason he changes his Maserati for a Volvo whenever his drives on his mother's block. He doesn't want to be spotted coming back to that street.
Yup :mjlol: :mjlol: he don't want HangPawg going after his ma