The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
So you DIDN'T watch THE BATMAN?

Batman was literally at MULTIPLE crime scenes and working side by side with the cops. So much so that he was allowed in the GCPD building to talk strategy with the chief of police and play the blame game. He had a building of cops try to catch him as he fed the place when things broke down.

He also saved the mayor in the finale and was seen, ON LIVE NEWS FEEDS, pulling a Moses with a herd of Gothamites!

Yea but I think he felt like like he could have done more. Not saying he failed outright but he put himself to such a high standard. I could see him disappearing and continue to level up. Did Batman save people including the mayor yes but a lot of people did not get saved.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Cool. Let's get back to Penguin!

- - - - -

The knife switch! I was like hold on, how is he gonna.....?!

Good lesson for Vic there. Try to think on your feet like Oz. But I still think he set Vic up to fail. How was he supposed to plant the bag with the house having all that security?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Finally caught up (rewatched The Batman and the first two episodes) and this show is straight piff :ohlawd:

Anybody else expecting Oz to kill Vic by season’s end?? I just got a strong feeling he ain’t gonna make it.

I kind of wonder if they're doing the opposite. Since this is a "Limited Series", and since Colin Farrell doesn't want to be buried under makeup forever, is it possible that this series is all about the DEATH of the Penguin...and then Vic becomes a known "Batman" character's alter ego?

Daps
I kind of wonder if they're doing the opposite. Since this is a "Limited Series", and since Colin Farrell doesn't want to be buried under makeup forever, is it possible that this series is all about the DEATH of the Penguin...and then Vic becomes a known "Batman" character's alter ego?

:lupe:

who are you hinting at? Mr. Freeze’s first name is Victor. :ohhh:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Yea..but having Vic alive is just as bad in general. Penguin has plot shield...Vic doesn't.

He is gonna get killed and that's a fact.

Penguin only allowing this dude to work with him, cause they from the same hood and Vic is homeless, plus...that's how he got his start being a sidekick to a monster and driver.

Penguin has to let the kid walk off in the sunset and the Hangman will kill him. That's how this shyt geaux, cause Sofia is acting like Batman with her detective skills.
options, options, options. yeah, he saw a bit of himself in vic with the speech impediment, but he literally needed help dumping the body and on that ride to the site, im convinced he thought it over and said he's gonna give him a shot because he literally has no other option other than a hooker. its really on vic to sink or swim. im sure when oz was a henchman he knew he could get clipped if he didnt come through, hence "i got the job done" or whatever he said. this aint charm school. he literally met the kid while he was committing a crime. figure it out or grab some cash and scram.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think Vic survives. For one, Oz needs someone on his team. Everything that he's planning can't be done alone, and pretty much everyone in that life already has allegiances. Other than the madame, the pickins are slim. Plus, I think he sees so much of himself in Vic, so he's thinking he can toughen him up and mold him into a top goon. Vic has potential, so he's gonna have some missteps. Plus, Oz is also getting by on a stroke of luck being in his favor.