The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Batman is in training. Yall been saying it, he's new and inexperienced so he's off at superhero training camp in the meantime. Hopefully he returns after the series ends.

The Batman starts saying hes been doing it for 2 years now and hes walking up on mayoral assassinations with police with a pass. Hes not in training anymore. Maybe not as popular with the high end mob stuff but idk i cant see them doing this series and not at least alluding to batman fukking something big up for oz

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Batman starts saying hes been doing it for 2 years now and hes walking up on mayoral assassinations with police with a pass. Hes not in training anymore. Maybe not as popular with the high end mob stuff but idk i cant see them doing this series and not at least alluding to batman fukking something big up for oz

This series supposedly leads into 'The Batman 2' so we'll see where it goes.... it's been two episodes.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Finally caught up (rewatched The Batman and the first two episodes) and this show is straight piff :ohlawd:

Anybody else expecting Oz to kill Vic by season’s end?? I just got a strong feeling he ain’t gonna make it.
Naw Vic is gonna make it. He needs a head goon in charge when he starts running shyt.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Batman breaking his neck Johnny Cage style first two minutes of the sequel.
I want the Hangman to snap and start killing people so far we don't see why she is a serial killer. I'm getting bored with her detective arc of her character cause we know she can't kill the Penguin....he has plot shield. She needs to kill Vic

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the things I loved about The Batman that I think others didn't. They weren't afraid to show Batman failing and looking ridiculous

Nikkas try to make Batman look so cool because he's been built up to be this fictional god that makes no mistakes but he should be able to take some ridiculous Ls every now and then. That movie was exactly the type of green behavior I expect from a new Batman

As of now the mob ain't thinking about that nikka:mjlol:

The hell he got his own signal in the sky for then? Just in case the purse thieves are running wild in Gotham on that particular night:mjlol:

Whats with yall wanting to see these "bu bu but he respected the grind:mjcry:" characters? People loved this loser ass Joker who wasnt the joker yet. Now yall eating up this batman who aint Batman yet. Imagine wanting to see an Ironman reboot where we watch Iron Man struggle with school work at M.I.T before he becomes IronMan.

"I really loved how they showed it took alot of cramming and adderol to become who he was. You dont just become IronMan:wow:"

Can we go back to heroes struggling for the first 30 minutes and being masterful by the time the movies over?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like we talked about earlier,them not mentioning Batman is starting to become a glaring ommission already. I figured the people on the radio were going to mention Batman when they were talking about the jump in crime and the chaos in the city. Instead the "Hangman" is more infamous than a guy running around in a bat costume who allegedly helped save the city. How is he still not impactful at this point?