The Penguin - HBO Max The Batman Spinoff

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
No,because Penguin was the star of The Batman:mjlol:

But for the way they hyped him up in the beginning of his movie,you would think they would talk more about him. Ive only seen the first episode but havent heard a "bu bu but what about The Batman:lupe:" yet. When they made it like The Batman sent criminals running like roaches:mjlol:
Batman out finding brehs in makeip punching people instead of real criminals

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
"Bu bu but its only year 2:why:"

The go to excuse for every reason this Batman is trash:mjlol:

I dont think ill ever get over the image of Batman in that flying squirel suit:picard:
He is vengeance tho :mjlol: :ufdup:
Got sonned by the riddler and almost got a shotty to the face but was saved by a woman :mjlol:
I liked the movie and the show fire too… they have allot they can improve for the sequel…

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
No,because Penguin was the star of The Batman:mjlol:

But for the way they hyped him up in the beginning of his movie,you would think they would talk more about him. Ive only seen the first episode but havent heard a "bu bu but what about The Batman:lupe:" yet. When they made it like The Batman sent criminals running like roaches:mjlol:
Well thats what i mean

I kinda think this whole thing is moving very fast with a lot happening, batman showing up to fukk up a buy off screen or while penguin escapes, to me seems inevitable with the pace they are keeping. I get its gonna be all mob stuff but i feel like hes gotta pop up somewhere because theres been no mention and makes me wonder where this is all going.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well thats what i mean

I kinda think this whole thing is moving very fast with a lot happening, batman showing up to fukk up a buy off screen or while penguin escapes, to me seems inevitable with the pace they are keeping. I get its gonna be all mob stuff but i feel like hes gotta pop up somewhere because theres been no mention and makes me wonder where this is all going.

Yeah,absolutely they have to and im sure will mention the Batman at some point. If not it completely steps on the idea Batman has any sort of impact. On the other hand the movie sort of gave a conflicting narrative. They made it seem like the Bat signal struck fear into the hearts of criminals. But at the same time some people dont know who the hell he is,had zero fear of him at the club,and the cops arent afraid to talk shyt to him:mjlol:

So maybe its more of an "if you know you know" type of deal. But it seems like only a few know who have come in contact or know someone who has. Which begs the question of was it too early for a bat signal.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This man Oz got the gift of gab :wow:

Any SOA thread originals peep Juice in this? Bro bout to fold again :mjlol:

There was some lust in his eye. Sofia's crazy puzzy allure too strong :ufdup:
Juice with hair be stunning me kinda like how Doug Stamper pops up in EVERYTHING :deadrose:sofia gon end up killing him and eating his heart or something

I thought it was gonna plant the yinkyink on ole Doug too, but master diversion to not make it obvious

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
You are being redirected...

If Ferril doesnt get an Emmy,
who.gif

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is vengeance tho :mjlol: :ufdup:
Got sonned by the riddler and almost got a shotty to the face but was saved by a woman :mjlol:
I liked the movie and the show fire too… they have allot they can improve for the sequel…
This is one of the things I loved about The Batman that I think others didn't. They weren't afraid to show Batman failing and looking ridiculous

Nikkas try to make Batman look so cool because he's been built up to be this fictional god that makes no mistakes but he should be able to take some ridiculous Ls every now and then. That movie was exactly the type of green behavior I expect from a new Batman

As of now the mob ain't thinking about that nikka:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well thats what i mean

Yea I think you got it with mentioning that shyt is moving fast, and Batman can't be everywhere and know everything right away

This nikka at home sitting in the dark with notes on the floor trying to figure out why Alberto's dead:mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Well thats what i mean

Batman is in training. Yall been saying it, he's new and inexperienced so he's off at superhero training camp in the meantime. Hopefully he returns after the series ends.