The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn I did some dumb ass shyt just now...I didn't realize my MacBook pro was in sleep mode and not completely shut down and I switched the back case...I didn't touch any internals...do y'all think I'm good?.. :lupe:
@Ciggavelli @daze23 @2gunsup
I think you're good. Run some tests though. just taking off the back case isn't really that big of a deal when you think about it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think you're good. Run some tests though. just taking off the back case isn't really that big of a deal when you think about it.
Yea I didn't touch anything on the inside...just swapped the back case..I was pissed when I realized the MacBook was still on tho...what kinda test do u recommend?..I figure some people leave their PC cases open all the time and nothing happens...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea I didn't touch anything on the inside...just swapped the back case..I was pissed when I realized the MacBook was still on tho...what kinda test do u recommend?..
I dunno for macs to be honest. I'd just stress test it and see if you get anything unexpected. I'm fairly sure you're fine though. I'd just keep an eye on it for a while and see if you get any unexpected crashes and shyt (though the new os update is a bit buggy, at least on my MacBook)

But really if you can do everything normally, you're probably fine. Like you said you didn't touch anything.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Gabe really got me thinking about copping Just Cause right now...

I never copped cause the games look to over the top but the whole collection is $3.79...:ohhh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I dunno for macs to be honest. I'd just stress test it and see if you get anything unexpected. I'm fairly sure you're fine though. I'd just keep an eye on it for a while and see if you get any unexpected crashes and shyt (though the new os update is a bit buggy, at least on my MacBook)

But really if you can do everything normally, you're probably fine. Like you said you didn't touch anything.
Im just extra paranoid wit this shyt cause this is what I use for my music and production...

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
just ordered that asus monitor. cant wait to see what 144 fps feels like :lupe:

cancel that shyt. people are having a lot qc problems, and it has a high rate of rma in which etailers are selling as new.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
29 of my steam games just got 12.8mb updates. All the same size :patrice:

Anybody else have this happen to them with their games?

Edit: I just asked on steam and others are getting a lot of their games updated with this small patch. Nobody is quite sure why

Edit 2: more games are getting updated. it wouldn't surprise me if everything gets updated soon. Something is going on with steam.....

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
29 of my steam games just got 12.8mb updates. All the same size :patrice:

Anybody else have this happen to them with their games?

Edit: I just asked on steam and others are getting a lot of their games updated with this small patch. Nobody is quite sure why

Edit 2: more games are getting updated. it wouldn't surprise me if everything gets updated soon. Something is going on with steam.....
I got it too. I guess it's all the games that use VC redistributal 2012

https://steamdb.info/depot/228984/history/