The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:dwillhuh:that's damn near a 3 year old processor. y?
Because I have a motherboard laying around with that socket on it. Once I get some Ram for it I'm gonna put it in the closet and dump all my media on there so I can stream it from that PC. It was the cheapest i3 I could find that that motherboard took. I already have a 3570K and a 4770K on different PCs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt brehs. I just walked into Bestbuy and saw a mechanical keyboard laying there. I decided to give this bytch a few strokes and instantly came. Purchased it right on the spot. I got the Ttesports Mechanical gaming keyboard. :ohlawd: Typing never felt so fukking good. (It's the Cherry MX Blues)
The sound effects is so good. :ohlawd: shyt has backlights and a fn key to control windows sounds and even a button to disable the windows key(Great for gaming.)

It only came out to $80 since I had $5 in bestbuy rewards.

:ohlawd:
This shyt is gonna increase my posting tremendously. :ohlawd:

IMG_20150117_180512.jpg

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Holy shyt brehs. I just walked into Bestbuy and saw a mechanical keyboard laying there. I decided to give this bytch a few strokes and instantly came. Purchased it right on the spot. I got the Ttesports Mechanical gaming keyboard. :ohlawd: Typing never felt so fukking good. (It's the Cherry MX Blues)
The sound effects is so good. :ohlawd: shyt has backlights and a fn key to control windows sounds and even a button to disable the windows key(Great for gaming.)

It only came out to $80 since I had $5 in bestbuy rewards.

:ohlawd:
This shyt is gonna increase my posting tremendously. :ohlawd:

IMG_20150117_180512.jpg
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have my negs ready.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Free post just for the feel of the clickity clicky keyboard :wow:. I just feel like typing forever on this shyt :dead:
lol, I was the same way when I first got mine. "man, I need to... type... something"

I got reds though, so no click. just the sound when they bottom out. I know blues are supposed to be better for typing

you need to go play a fps with WASD