The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Gabe out here with no fukks given trolling Neo Nazi developers with this hatred game...

Watch dude let this shyt be on steam all the way up until the day before it is released...

Then pull it with a social conscious message like "these are not the type of games steam was made to support"...

Then a few weeks later...a list of steam users who preordered the game pop up randomly...

Do NOT play yourself pre ordering this hatred game...

uncle sam IS watching...:ufdup:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I just got a pc with an i7 for $50 at an auction

still havent plugged it in but it has 3 hard drives, 4 sticks of ram and a fat ass video card

I also got an older Gateway and a laser printer as part of the deal

last year I got a Mac Pro with 3TB and 12GB of ram for $15

......:merchant: How the.......:dwillhuh: Breh be careful that shyt might be hot or it might just explode and burn place down:patrice:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just got a pc with an i7 for $50 at an auction

still havent plugged it in but it has 3 hard drives, 4 sticks of ram and a fat ass video card

I also got an older Gateway and a laser printer as part of the deal

last year I got a Mac Pro with 3TB and 12GB of ram for $15
Which i7 and would you consider selling it? I need a better processor for my Alienware Alpha. Looking for a Haswell.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
......:merchant: How the.......:dwillhuh: Breh be careful that shyt might be hot or it might just explode and burn place down:patrice:

hot as in stolen? nah they dont sell things like that

the Mac was from a film production studio, I got 3 extra hard drives for $3

Nah, I mean where are these auctions? What are they for?

in person

they sell shyt from dead people, houses taken over by banks/government and just regular people getting rid of crap

check out Auction Zip for ones in your area

Which i7 and would you consider selling it? I need a better processor for my Alienware Alpha. Looking for a Haswell.

nah I will be giving my niece one of my other PCs

and I still havent plugged it in(lazy) but I did google the mobo and its an out of production model

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Gabe out here with no fukks given trolling Neo Nazi developers with this hatred game...

Watch dude let this shyt be on steam all the way up until the day before it is released...

Then pull it with a social conscious message like "these are not the type of games steam was made to support"...

Then a few weeks later...a list of steam users who preordered the game pop up randomly...

Do NOT play yourself pre ordering this hatred game...

uncle sam IS watching...:ufdup:

Gabe is for the people :wow:

seriosuly though if you ordered this game fukk you.. Talkin about free speech and shyt, made by a bunch of neo nazis who probably wish a lot of this shyt happened in real life

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Mobo
GIGABYTE GA-H67MA-USB3-B3

CPU
Intel Core i7-2600K

hard drives
Seagate Barracuda Green ST2000DL003 2TB
Western Digital WD Green WD20EADS 2TB
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3500630AS 500GB

Ram
16GB Crucial

has a stock cpu fan and a Blu-Ray player

brand is ZT

has Win 8 with a passworded account

cant log in to see what video card it has

funny thing is I didnt know what pc it was since the case had no brand and no labels(besides the Windows one) but I saw an i7 sticker and felt I should take the risk

looks like I have another winner

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Mobo
GIGABYTE GA-H67MA-USB3-B3

CPU
Intel Core i7-2600K

hard drives
Seagate Barracuda Green ST2000DL003 2TB
Western Digital WD Green WD20EADS 2TB
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3500630AS 500GB

Ram
16GB Crucial

has a stock cpu fan and a Blu-Ray player

brand is ZT

has Win 8 with a passworded account

cant log in to see what video card it has

funny thing is I didnt know what pc it was since the case had no brand and no labels(besides the Windows one) but I saw an i7 sticker and felt I should take the risk

looks like I have another winner
You could flip that for like $300+ easy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why does

this drive

Cost more then

This drive

One is sata and the other is sata solid state hybrid. My wife done bought me the straight sata which is more expensive and i already put this bytch in my ps fukking 4. OMG im going to suplex her on my dikk.

But maybe she did good?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Why does

this drive

Cost more then

This drive

One is sata and the other is sata solid state hybrid. My wife done bought me the straight sata which is more expensive and i already put this bytch in my ps fukking 4. OMG im going to suplex her on my dikk.

But maybe she did good?
You don't want the hybrid in your ps4. It won't help out and is slower. The hybrid is good for laptops with no ssd.

edit: scratch that, i just checked your links. they hybrid is actually faster. Maybe shoulda gone with that. The ssd caching probably won't help much though.

5400 is kinda slow, but it's what the ps4 has already, right? You shouldn't notice a difference

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Why does

this drive

Cost more then

This drive

But maybe she did good?
the hybrid drive is a desktop (3.5") HDD. the smaller laptop (2.5") drive is more expensive

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You don't want the hybrid in your ps4. It won't help out and is slower. The hybrid is good for laptops with no ssd.

edit: scratch that, i just checked your links. they hybrid is actually faster. Maybe shoulda gone with that. The ssd caching probably won't help much though.

5400 is kinda slow, but it's what the ps4 has already, right? You shouldn't notice a difference
Good i wont beat my wife now, thank you. :wow: