The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
there was a bunch of outcry about censorship

I noticed Francis didnt go over the part where the CREATORS of HATRED are known supporters/members of a NEO NAZI group.. I wonder if he doesnt know or just chose to ignore that part..

thats MY issue with Hatred.. theres graphic violence games as mentioned like Postal and shyt, but as far as I know they werent being made by a bunch of skin heads that truly have hate in their heart and helped motivate them make the game..

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
apparently it's number one on steam after only 7 hours according to the forums

nikkas think they're making some freedom of speech push and taking a stance against censorship(despite similar games making the cut). Nah, it's just a game that got removed, mostly via controversy. Freedom of speech doesn't grant you immunity from consequence. They made a game they wanted to make without any compromises or censorship, which is about as free as your speech can get. If Steam doesn't wanna sell said game, they don't have to, and if nikkas have that much of an issue with it, they can stop supporting Steam(they won't).

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikkas think they're making some freedom of speech push and taking a stance against censorship(despite similar games making the cut). Nah, it's just a game that got removed, mostly via controversy. Freedom of speech doesn't grant you immunity from consequence. They made a game they wanted to make without any compromises or censorship, which is about as free as your speech can get. If Steam doesn't wanna sell said game, they don't have to, and if nikkas have that much of an issue with it, they can stop supporting Steam(they won't).
exactly...that shyt doesn't even look enjoyable...fukk would I wanna play a game where the protagonist hates everyone..wants to kill a bunch of innocent people...no storyline...made by some fukkin Neo Nazi's?...even if it wasn't..the shyt looks terribile to me..they need to gtfo wit that piece of shyt...

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Been getting back into Counter Strike. Playing GO for the first time, I've been struggling while playing on Casual but sometimes it clicks and it's just beautiful :ohlawd:

Had brehs yesterday like "he only has 20 hours of CS:GO how is he doing that :bryan:"

:jawalrus:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I just got a pc with an i7 for $50 at an auction

still havent plugged it in but it has 3 hard drives, 4 sticks of ram and a fat ass video card

I also got an older Gateway and a laser printer as part of the deal

last year I got a Mac Pro with 3TB and 12GB of ram for $15

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just got a pc with an i7 for $50 at an auction

still havent plugged it in but it has 3 hard drives, 4 sticks of ram and a fat ass video card

I also got an older Gateway and a laser printer as part of the deal

last year I got a Mac Pro with 3TB and 12GB of ram for $15
:damn:

Where are you finding these auctions?