The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Should have bought it for the consoles :troll:
It's made by an indie developer so it's actually a good game. 3 monitor support, sli support, no pop-in, 60fps at 5760X1080. These indie developers know their shyt. These fukking big name developers can't do shyt right :snoop:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well, if anybody wants The Talos Principle and can get around the region block (you gotta be in the ukraine or other soviet block nations), I'll gift it to you. In return, just gift me a $15-20 game I want @daze23

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
we bootlegging eastern european cdkeys now?

:whew:
Yeah, I made a fukking mistake. I checked reviews online and everybody liked the site. I thought it was a european site cuz it was in euros. Nope! I failed :mjcry: Thank god I used paypal, at least they won't steal my cc info

Look at this shyt. 8.8/10 on Trustpilot

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/code4game.com

100/100 on webutation

http://www.webutation24.org/go/review/code4game.com

I'm never buying a cd key again. I don't even know what to trust with that shyt. $20 down the drain :mjcry: I guess they did give me a key though. They never told me it was region locked though. :pacspit:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you wouldnt give $35 to an indie developer of a game you like but have no problem giving it to pirates?
I didn't think they were pirates. They gave me a legit steam gift. Just one from the soviet block :dead:. I ended up buying the game for $35 too, so they got my money ($55 total now). I support good pc developers like this.

I was just trying to be cheap. I lost for that and even spent more money because of it:snoop:

Never again.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear I met one of you PC master race brehs today at work. :dead:

I'm over here talking with this Chinese cat about games since he's a big gamer like me(Dude even played one of my most adored obscure DS game "9 9 9.." :wow:).

This other dude in there joins the convo and starts talking about Steam, "next gen :bryan:" consoles as @daze23 likes to put it, "Ubisoft is shyt :pacspit:" and even "Lord Gaben :blessed:" was uttered . I was like :russ:.

I was talking about my system and how Watchdogs and FC4 the only titles that don't work as good and he said "You know why it doesn't work as well too :sas1:?"

"Ubisoft :sas2:".

The guy was very knowledgeable too :wow:.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I didn't think they were pirates. They gave me a legit steam gift. Just one from the soviet block :dead:. I ended up buying the game for $35 too, so they got my money ($55 total now). I support good pc developers like this.

I was just trying to be cheap. I lost for that and even spent more money because of it:snoop:

Never again.

I've gotten off hand keys but I always get them from Kinguin. Tells you where it came from and where it can be used.

http://www.kinguin.net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=talos+pr

Plus they have active customer service. :yeshrug: Got my BF4 Premium key there for $20. :lolbron:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

I'm over here talking with this Chinese cat about games since he's a big gamer like me(Dude even played one of my most adored obscure DS game "9 9 9.." :wow:).

This other dude in there joins the convo and starts talking about Steam, "next gen :bryan:" consoles as @daze23 likes to put it, "Ubisoft is shyt :pacspit:" and even "Lord Gaben :blessed:" was uttered . I was like :russ:.

I was talking about my system and how Watchdogs and FC4 the only titles that don't work as good and he said "You know why it doesn't work as well too :sas1:?"

999 is just :wow:

Might gotta replay those games again cause fukk it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

That was you I was talking to ? :leon: