The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You do know how ridiculous you sound. I'm mad cause you go cry on Ubishyt forums? :comeon:

Two games I have no interest in but thanks for your efforts. :ld:

You got the wrong one, I could care less what these man babies play their games on or what they stan. It's video games nikka, not p*ssy,:heh:

Target, you ain't even on my radar nikka. You just happen to cross paths with me and get shytted on, it ain't nothing new. Emotional, :pachaha:
No, you're emotional breh. It's what you do. Look at that other thread it's nothing but you trying to shyt on me cuz you're mad

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I'm mad that you're a bytchmade idiot, OK.

166.gif

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I've been 2gunsup target for months. This is nothing new. He's just emotional again

I didn't betray shyt. I just said I was getting out of the game for 6 months to a year

Sorry I didn't like your $400 build and pointed out all the broken games that came out this year. :manny:
Yet you couldn't really debate that the build can run any game out there at 1080P with no problems.

You really expect me to believe it's all these broken games at fault and not your setup?

166.gif

Stop caping for Ubisoft games breh, we all know their history.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yet you couldn't really debate that the build can run any game out there at 1080P with no problems.

You really expect me to believe it's all these broken games at fault and not your setup?

166.gif

Stop caping for Ubisoft games breh, we all know their history.
You don't game so you don't know. :ufdup:

But don't believe me, do a quick 5 second Google search.

You're delusional breh. You've been outta the game for so long.

And your build didn't really run acu. I gave you credit for it cuz it actually ran, but those fps were terrible.

Your build can run games at 1080p, but at what quality setting? Medium? That ain't console equivalent as much as you want to believe it is.

Stop lying to the forum.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You don't game so you don't know. :ufdup:

But don't believe me, do a quick 5 second Google search.

You're delusional breh. You've been outta the game for so long.

And your build didn't really run acu. I gave you credit for it cuz it actually ran, but those fps were terrible.

Your build can run games at 1080p, but at what quality setting? Medium? That ain't console equivalent as much as you want to believe it is.

Stop lying to the forum.
You act as I've been out of the game for years. I played murdered soul suspect a few months ago.

The truth will be out soon, I got all my parts to prove you guys wrong.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You act as I've been out of the game for years. I played murdered soul suspect a few months ago.

The truth will be out soon, I got all my parts to prove you guys wrong.
If you reach console equivalency on all games with that setup, I'll gladly apologize. You can quote this for future reference. Good luck. If you can do it for $400 total (including OS) that would be an amazing feat. :cheers:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
If you reach console equivalency on all games with that setup, I'll gladly apologize. You can quote this for future reference. Good luck. If you can do it for $400 total (including OS) that would be an amazing feat. :cheers:
SOON

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
BTW, how good is newegg on going through with their pricing mistakes? I think I was able to get away with one because I paid in Bitcoin :dead:

They had a pricing error on an MSI FM2+ motherboard...usually costs $60 but they had it for $20 :gladbron: after I ordered it, it shot right back up to $60