The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
that alias has no posts. all he's done is dap BigBadCac and dBoy posts. my guess would be that all three are probably the same person

Nah, I think it's somebody in this thread that was gonna try to fukk with me. I think I know who too. It's one of two people :ufdup:

:russ:

Doubt he could have impersonated dudes style :wrist: well enough.

:skip:

No one can impersonate my unique style :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kind of cooler are you using?
Aftermarket cooler.

I've been using the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo since my AMD FX 4100 days :flabbynsick:

Now I'm running with an enthusiast CPU :ahh:

Microcenter again for the win :win:

Walked out with the 4690K for only $145 including 2 years warranty.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Nah, I think it's somebody in this thread that was gonna try to fukk with me. I think I know who too. It's one of two people :ufdup:
don't point that finger at me. obviously it was someone that was gonna try to fukk with you, or at least impersonate you

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
:what:?? I never said that.

I'm mad I couldn't find my arctic larry 5 thermal paste so I had to use this :flabbynsick: dynex paste.

Already up and running.

@2gunsup u got any good overclock settings for this shyt??

*tries far larry 4*

What board do you have? Should be able to hit 4.3-4.4 without even trying.

edit: Did you go to MC today? If so was that shyt packed? Tight ass parking lot, the other day it took me nearly 30 minutes to get out of there mid day cause of the construction on 20.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What board do you have? Should be able to hit 4.3-4.4 without even trying.

edit: Did you go to MC today? If so was that shyt packed? Tight ass parking lot, the other day it took me nearly 30 minutes to get out of there mid day cause of the construction on 20.
Msi Z97 PC Mate
My old settings from my G3258 overclock was still in tact but I just lowered the CPU clock to 4.2 and upped the Vcore to 1.4v. I left it alone so far and nothing crazy happened. I'll bench it maybe later tonight.

I went to MC and it wasn't packed at all. Found a parking spot at the front door.

Far Larry 4 running at a steady 54-60fps with everything set to ultra. Volumetric Fog is the only thing that sort of hits my fps. I think it looks great on. If I turn it off I'll get a steady 60fps with the occasional hitch here and there due to the issue with the game.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
don't point that finger at me. obviously it was someone that was gonna try to fukk with you, or at least impersonate you
Oh I wasn't pointing it at you. You seem like a reasonable person that doesn't hold grudges or gets mad at somebody with a different opinion. I respect you. Yeah, we might argue, but that's what people do on forums. :manny:

The two people I am thinking about on the other hand, I could see them going down this route. Especially the one I think it is. He's got problems.

I'll just be cautious on the forum now and be on the lookout more. Luckily I found that imposter account quickly. I dunno what they were gonna try. Glad I didn't have to find out.

Whoever did that is a fukking loser man. Me pointing out broken releases and saying I'm stepping out for a few months gets em that heated. It's obviously somebody that's got a lot invested in this shyt. It's pathetic.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the hell?? I put SKyrim on and have it downsampled at 1080P from 4k with various graphics mods and I'm not getting a solid 60fps but more like 20fps?

:dahell:

I'm not gonna play this shyt on PC anymore. It's a bad time for PC gaming where a 4690K and a R9 280 ain't even able to hit 60fps on old games downsampled at 4k with heavy graphics mods.

Time to get a PS3 to play this shyt.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What the hell?? I put SKyrim on and have it downsampled at 1080P from 4k with various graphics mods and I'm not getting a solid 60fps but more like 20fps?

:dahell:

I'm not gonna play this shyt on PC anymore. It's a bad time for PC gaming where a 4690K and a R9 280 ain't even able to hit 60fps on old games downsampled at 4k with heavy graphics mods.

Time to get a PS3 to play this shyt.
:russ:

I can take a joke :manny:

Coulda tweaked it to make it more realistic, but it was a good attempt. :manny: