The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thanks, breh. I'll research the parts you listed. I'm gonna throw an hdd into the mix as well what's the reliable brand of a psu today? And how many watts should I be looking for?
A quick search said 500w should be good, but I'd do some more research on that. Corsair is the best, but it might not be within budget. It's worth a try though. You might be able to find a good holiday deal

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
270x's can be found used for near $100 too. Mining done dropped the second hand market something fierce on that side. My brother is selling 6 270's, he'd be lucky to get $90 for each.
six 270's? He must have been mining on those

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
six 270's? He must have been mining on those

Yeah

A quick search said 500w should be good, but I'd do some more research on that. Corsair is the best, but it might not be within budget. It's worth a try though. You might be able to find a good holiday deal

Best customer service and RMA, yes. Best power supplies, no. Stop it slime.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah

Best customer service and RMA, yes. Best power supplies, no. Stop it slime.
Why don't you help him out then? And wasn't it you that told me they had the best psus? I remember you saying you shouldn't walk out the store without anything but a corsair psu. I guess I shouldn't have listened to you. :manny:

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
im about to go off this coming year. Im gonna build a ridiculous rig. a nikka just got a huge raise plus my income tax will be all mine cuz all my debt is paid off :blessed:

im gonna have a 7k budget :ufdup:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Why don't you help him out then? And wasn't it you that told me they had the best psus? I remember you saying you shouldn't walk out the store without anything but a corsair psu. I guess I shouldn't have listened to you. :manny:

Never told you that, I did say you shouldn't have walked out with the piece of shyt Fry's gave you. They held you down though. :mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Never told you that, I did say you shouldn't have walked out with the piece of shyt Fry's gave you. They held you down though. :mjlol:
Oh but you did. :ufdup:

And I just did a quick search, mind you quick, and best psu is really subjective, but I see corsair being thrown out a lot.

My psu isn't great, but it's more than adequate cuz it doesn't start running into trouble until you're at max load. I ain't ever hitting max load on this 1200w shyt. I read the "professional" reviews on it.

I will be looking to upgrade it though, you're right it could be better.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Oh but you did. :ufdup:

And I just did a quick search, mind you quick, and best psu is really subjective, but I see corsair being thrown out a lot.

My psu isn't great, but it's more than adequate cuz it doesn't start running into trouble until you're at max load. I ain't ever hitting max load on this 1200w shyt. I read the "professional" reviews on it.

I will be looking to upgrade it though, you're right it could be better.
166.gif

I think you're needed over at the Ubisoft forums, some nikka just had a hard crash.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Mad? Your contributions to the community are very much appreciated. Who would have thought bytchmade nikkas could be so helpful :mjcry:
If it wasn't for people like me complaining about issues to the developers shyt would never get fixed. You reap the fruits of my labor :ufdup:. Have fun with dragon age and far cry when they are eventually fixed in sli (maybe :sadcam:). If it wasn't for the people like me reporting the issues, they wouldn't even know about them. How could you possibly find fault with that? Damn you mad.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli has betrayed the loyal PC crowd...you will forever be @2gunsup's target :wow:
I've been 2gunsup target for months. This is nothing new. He's just emotional again

I didn't betray shyt. I just said I was getting out of the game for 6 months to a year

Sorry I didn't like your $400 build and pointed out all the broken games that came out this year. :manny:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
If it wasn't for people like me complaining about issues to the developers shyt would never get fixed. You reap the fruits of my labor :ufdup:. Have fun with dragon age and far cry when they are eventually fixed in sli (maybe :sadcam:). If it wasn't for the people like me reporting the issues, they wouldn't even know about them. How could you possibly find fault with that? Damn you mad.

You do know how ridiculous you sound. I'm mad cause you go cry on Ubishyt forums? :comeon:

Two games I have no interest in but thanks for your efforts. :ld:

@Ciggavelli has betrayed the loyal PC crowd...you will forever be @2gunsup's target :wow:

You got the wrong one, I could care less what these man babies play their games on or what they stan. It's video games nikka, not p*ssy,:heh:

I've been 2gunsup target for months. This is nothing new. He's just emotional again

I didn't betray shyt. I just said I was getting out of the game for 6 months to a year

Sorry I didn't like your $400 build and pointed out all the broken games that came out this year. :manny:

Target, you ain't even on my radar nikka. You just happen to cross paths with me and get shytted on, it ain't nothing new. Emotional, :pachaha: