The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So I really wanted Far Cry 4...

But if it's not on steam...then I will at least make a strong effort to not cop it...

Really since I am getting sucked back in to halo next week...I legit might not have time for it...and once GTA V and Witcher 3 drop on PC I sure as hell won't have time for it...

If they not putting their games on steam then it is highly likely I've played my last ubisoft game...

Ah fukk I forgot they are doing The Division and I absolute have to cop that game...

fukk I hate these muthafukkas man

258.gif

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
So I really wanted Far Cry 4...

But if it's not on steam...then I will at least make a strong effort to not cop it...

Really since I am getting sucked back in to halo next week...I legit might not have time for it...and once GTA V and Witcher 3 drop on PC I sure as hell won't have time for it...

If they not putting their games on steam then it is highly likely I've played my last ubisoft game...

Ah fukk I forgot they are doing The Division and I absolute have to cop that game...

fukk I hate these muthafukkas man

258.gif

Yea eff Ubi man..I legit probably won't play their games unless it's a graphics card bundle at this point.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I'm personally tossing my NVIDIA promo on eBay. Rather recoup some of the costs of the 970 than to have Ubishyt on my PC.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
they are playing with people's emotions.
They really are. I dunno who to blame. I'm assuming Ubi wanted more money and steam wasn't having it. They probably made some behind the scenes deal this morning or something.

Thank god I don't have to buy off uplay now though. I'm already sick and tired of Origin. I don't want to add a 3rd client to my list.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
lol, I wonder what that was all about
gotta be some money dispute.

The UK thing was some deal with brick and mortar places. They never said what the reason for the rest of the world was for though. But it's gotta be a money dispute. What else could it be?

Daps
They really are. I dunno who to blame. I'm assuming Ubi wanted more money and steam wasn't having it. They probably made some behind the scenes deal this morning or something.

Thank god I don't have to buy off uplay now though. I'm already sick and tired of Origin. I don't want to add a 3rd client to my list.

Don't you have to install Uplay to play the games?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't you have to install Uplay to play the games?
Yeah steam in the middle man. But you get to keep the games in steam, so everything is in one place. Uplay just pops up in the background. It's not that bad. I'm not buying shyt off uplay by itself. I like all my shyt in one place

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
@spliz Penumbra Overture works great with DSR at 3840x2160

with System Shock 2 the UI becomes microscopic though. it's pretty hard to read at any resolution above 1080p