The PC Thread - Tips, Benchmarks, Specs, Laptops, Custom Desktops, Pre-Builds and more.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

you would probably want to get a better graphics card.
power supply is on the low side as well.
if you do get it you would want to get a SSD in the future.

good amount of ram.

it looks like the case is a Cooler Master but i can't see what the model is...i have a Cooler Master Haf 32 and i love it.

it's a good base to start from and you can always improve it in the future.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
you would probably want to get a better graphics card.
power supply is on the low side as well.
if you do get it you would want to get a SSD in the future.

good amount of ram.

it looks like the case is a Cooler Master but i can't see what the model is...i have a Cooler Master Haf 32 and i love it.

it's a good base to start from and you can always improve it in the future.
Thanks a friend i was askin but im at work so I didn't have time, thanks.
@Liquid nvm bro

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Shadow of Mordor is back up and running in 3 monitors, but horrible fps now. And now I'm getting system freezes :snoop:

The cursed rig is back :mjcry:

Gotta reseat the GPUs tomorrow and see if that helps.

Kinda wanna sell this shyt off and start over...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Shadow of Mordor is back up and running in 3 monitors, but horrible fps now. And now I'm getting system freezes :snoop:

The cursed rig is back :mjcry:

Gotta reseat the GPUs tomorrow and see if that helps.

Kinda wanna sell this shyt off and start over...

on the real, people have problems gaming on one monitor...one.

you are flexing on three.
the hardware and software simply are not there yet.
you can throw all the muscle you want at it but your expectations are ahead of it's time.
enjoy playing games that are 3-4 years old on 3 monitors with no problems but if you are playing cutting edge game then you should stick to one monitor if you want no problems.

*drops mic*

:yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
on the real, people have problems gaming on one monitor...one.

you are flexing on three.
the hardware and software simply are not there yet.
you can throw all the muscle you want at it but your expectations are ahead of it's time.
enjoy playing games that are 3-4 years old on 3 monitors with no problems but if you are playing cutting edge game then you should stick to one monitor if you want no problems.

*drops mic*

:yeshrug:

Everytime I come in this thread @Ciggavelli is having high class first world problems. :laugh:

"I'm not getting 144fps at 4K(3) on the Agni's Philosophy tech demo brehs :mjcry: what do do?"

These aren't 3 monitor problems though. When I really got a 3 monitor specific problem I go to the WSGF (they specialize in that shyt).

Something is wrong with my mobo, gpu, or psu I think (maybe all three).

Shadow of Mordor is a gamer wide problem with the low fps (thanks to the new patch).

System freezing is a gamer wide problem as well.

Texture pop-in is something all gamers experience on bad cards.

I try to keep the real 3 monitor specific stuff outta here, cuz nobody can relate nor will be able to help me.

And I'm gonna game on three monitors with cutting edge games goddamnit :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These aren't 3 monitor problems though. When I really got a 3 monitor specific problem I go to the WSGF (they specialize in that shyt).

Something is wrong with my mobo, gpu, or psu I think (maybe all three).

Shadow of Mordor is a gamer wide problem with the low fps.

System freezing is a gamer wide problem as well.

I try to keep the real 3 monitor specific stuff outta here, cuz nobody can relate nor will be able to help me.

And I'm gonna game on three monitors with cutting edge games goddamnit :mjcry:
Shadow of Mordor isn't an issue. It runs beautifully at 60fps/1080P on my system high settings. When i say 60fps, I don't mean 30-60 I mean mostly 60fps.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Shadow of Mordor isn't an issue. It runs beautifully at 60fps/1080P on my system high settings. When i say 60fps, I don't mean 30-60 I mean mostly 60fps.
even after the patch? Steam was all over that isue last night. I read all about it. You might have been lucky. People were getting their fps cut in half.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even after the patch? Steam was all over that isue last night. I read all about it. You might have been lucky. People were getting their fps cut in half.
I haven't played the game in over a week so I don't know about this patch. I'm going to try it now.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I haven't played the game in over a week so I don't know about this patch. I'm going to try it now.
There's a major thread on it right now on steam. People with 980s are getting their fps literally cut in half. shyt's fukked up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a major thread on it right now on steam. People with 980s are getting their fps literally cut in half. shyt's fukked up.
I just tried it and performance seems slightly worse than I remember. I haven't played in a while but it seems like I'm getting 50-60fps now in some spots with slight dips to 45-50 in some areas whereas before performance was mostly 55-60fps.